Author Topic: Spoke to my buddy in the rangers..  (Read 4189 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Spoke to my buddy in the rangers..
« on: November 19, 2012, 07:19:59 PM »
The defense budget is a serious matter currently...the armed forces are cutting jobs like crazy..cutting infantry men and other positions all around..guys are really mad..some are true patriotic and are now not allowed to go fight..

Also..telling me stories of guys wanting to Enlist to be infantry soldiers...guys wanting to fight in the front lines...are being declined and offered cafeteria or bus driving jobs..having to lose a right to go defend their country...no choice

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Spoke to my buddy in the rangers..
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 07:31:04 PM »
What front line should they be going to?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 07:31:49 PM »
The defense budget is a serious matter currently...the armed forces are cutting jobs like crazy..cutting infantry men and other positions all around..guys are really mad..some are true patriotic and are now not allowed to go fight..

Also..telling me stories of guys wanting to Enlist to be infantry soldiers...guys wanting to fight in the front lines...are being declined and offered cafeteria or bus driving jobs..having to lose a right to go defend their country...no choice

There is a recruiting office right below my office now and I spoke to some of the guys.   They said its not easy getting in the military now at all.  Obama's disastrous economy is hurting everyone. 

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 07:36:04 PM »
What front line should they be going to?

Where ever ass wipe..some people are crazy enough to go fight and possibly get killed for their country..crazy shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 07:37:36 PM »
There is a recruiting office right below my office now and I spoke to some of the guys.   They said its not easy getting in the military now at all.  Obama's disastrous economy is hurting everyone. 

WAIT ---- YOU have said we need to reduce the size of the military by 50% in 5 years.

Now you're mad there aren't enough military jobs available?  Which is it?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 07:37:47 PM »
Where ever ass wipe..some people are crazy enough to go fight and possibly get killed for their country..crazy shit

That's my point... THERE IS NO FRONT LINE TO SEND PEOPLE.

We need to NOT BE IN WARS FOR NO REASON.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 07:40:02 PM »
WAIT ---- YOU have said we need to reduce the size of the military by 50% in 5 years.

Now you're mad there aren't enough military jobs available?  Which is it?

We do - but people still are trying to get in.   People are desperate and the military is seen as a way to kill a few years getting $$$$ until the economy recovers from hurricane obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
We do - but people still are trying to get in.   People are desperate and the military is seen as a way to kill a few years getting $$$$ until the economy recovers from hurricane obama

I don't believe the person was complaining about 'getting in' in the original post:

It sounds like the issue is there isn't enough trigger time positions.  For some people, that is their calling and it's an awesome one.  But the USA not having enough conflicts with actual killing/being killed sounds like a good problem to have :)  We're leaving Iraq, and the Afghan forces are taking over.  Special forces are probably wrecking shit behind the scenes all over - but yeah, there probably is a lack of infantry jobs for those wanting a big war to be fighting in. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 08:07:03 PM »

Spoke to my buddy in the rangers

the red or blue

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 08:09:07 PM »

Always happens in the draw down towards the end of wars... Enlistment and re-enlistment requirements skyrocket, they start kicking anyone out they can, alcoholics, fatties... etc, etc. Always happens. Sucks for those guys that want to stay in, but such is life.

They scale up for wars and scale down for peace time, and it needs to be that way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 08:11:58 PM »
Always happens in the draw down towards the end of wars... Enlistment and re-enlistment requirements skyrocket, they start kicking anyone out they can, alcoholics, fatties... etc, etc. Always happens. Sucks for those guys that want to stay in, but such is life.

They scale up for wars and scale down for peace time, and it needs to be that way.

So it's standard operating procedure when wars end?  And not Obama being evil?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 08:19:16 PM »
So it's standard operating procedure when wars end?  And not Obama being evil?
Pretty normal, at least regarding my readings on recent military history. The draw down after WWII was enormous.
The Marine Corp went from like 485,000 men to like 75,000 men in the years following WWII.

It makes sense to draw down after a war, what the hell are you going to do with all that man power and no war to fight? Just doesn't make sense. Keep just enough to have a good defense and standing military in case another war breaks out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 08:20:40 PM »
I can out PT any of the recruiters on the 1st floor w ease.  Just sayin 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
Confused Shockwave is confused.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »

PT = Posting Tantrum?   yes, I believe you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »
Confused Shockwave is confused.

These clowns get these saps from WP high school and smoke cigs in front of the store front.  

I see these dudes.  WEAK  

Right now - i would smoke any of them.  

I told one of these guys - bro - smoking a cig right in front of the store front?   GMAFB?  I will do  more burpees, pushups, etc now than these tools now wo a hitxh    

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »
I don't believe the person was complaining about 'getting in' in the original post:

It sounds like the issue is there isn't enough trigger time positions.  For some people, that is their calling and it's an awesome one.  But the USA not having enough conflicts with actual killing/being killed sounds like a good problem to have :)  We're leaving Iraq, and the Afghan forces are taking over.  Special forces are probably wrecking shit behind the scenes all over - but yeah, there probably is a lack of infantry jobs for those wanting a big war to be fighting in. 

I foresee bad things happening soon..natenyahu has been pushing the Iran nuke problem for a wile now..over and over again..people have not been listening to him even calling him a Zionist..at first it may of sounded a bit aggressive but I think it's time to be listening to him.hes very passionate about this message..romney calling out the Obama administration for throwing Israel under the buss is beginning to worry me...but the obama administration won't follow his aggressive lead to disarming their powers before they create the nukes..people have actually began to take obama s side...the dumbd zombies..I think the disregard of that message is going to be a huge mistake...democrats have always shared a negative view of Israel's aggressive type attitude..yet conservatives reason with aggression..this is going to be a down fall..its been the wrong time not to listen...Obama keeps playing a low key Jew hating attitude that is further making me believe he is a Muslim...and a lot of these hidden bad moves like the military are sounding a lil creepy.his previous disragard and brush off attitude he previously had with Israel is beginning to become a real problem..if Israel goes on foot...I see the world changing...hopefully obama comes to help and stop this shit

what are your thoughts?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 08:26:17 PM »

I foresee bad things happening soon..natenyahu has been pushing the Iran nuke problem for a wile now..over and over again..people have not been listening to him even calling him a Zionist..at first it may of sounded a bit aggressive but I think it's time to be listening to him.hes very passionate about this message..romney calling out the Obama administration for throwing Israel under the buss is beginning to worry me...but the obama administration won't follow his aggressive lead to disarming their powers before they create the nukes..people have actually began to take obama s side...the dumbd zombies..I think the disregard of that message is going to be a huge mistake...democrats have always shared a negative view of Israel's aggressive type attitude..yet conservatives reason with aggression..this is going to be a down fall..its been the wrong time not to listen...Obama keeps playing a low key Jew hating attitude that is further making me believe he is a Muslim...and a lot of these hidden bad moves like the military are sounding a lil creepy.his previous disragard and brush off attitude he previously had with Israel is beginning to become a real problem..if Israel goes on foot...I see the world changing...hopefully obama comes to help and stop this shit

what are your thoughts?
If they do, the military will quickly drop their enlistment standards and probably offer huge bonuses for prior military re-enlistments, and they'll quickly scale back up again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 08:49:11 PM »

what are your thoughts?

I tend to avoid some topics that I don't know a ton about on getbig.  This is one of them - I can spit knowledge about the 2008 last minute drudge report tactics in the Mccain camp lol... but I don't know a lot about this.   I can wager uneducated guesses all day if you want lol, but I try to STFU on issues I don't completely understand.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 11:46:43 PM »
I hope to fucking hell you don't call this post "supporting the troops" ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 02:43:04 AM »
I hope to fucking hell you don't call this post "supporting the troops" ::)
Nah. We've got bumper stickers for that.
G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
These clowns get these saps from WP high school and smoke cigs in front of the store front.  

I see these dudes.  WEAK  

Right now - i would smoke any of them.  

I told one of these guys - bro - smoking a cig right in front of the store front?   GMAFB?  I will do  more burpees, pushups, etc now than these tools now wo a hitxh    
Ah. Gotcha.