Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40427 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« on: November 20, 2012, 08:03:19 AM »
A big website did a large poll on what women wanted in a mans physique, and what physique the man wanted to have

Also if you get too ripped or too muscular girls dont like it as much, this was the surprising result for the best physique in the pics with 63%, while most of us guys would have thought ryan reynolds by a landslide

Think women lust for Frank Zane?Think again!

So putting it all together, these are the bodies in the pics that women most liked, compared to the male ideal, seems Bay is on to something....(no homo)

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-%E2%80%94-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 08:05:56 AM »
I thought this was common knowledge by now? Can anyone still believe that being huge and muscular makes women's panties drop? (There is a certain demographic that it does works on2, no doubt)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 08:06:53 AM »
I thought this was common knowledge by now? Can anyone still believe that being huge and muscular makes women's panties drop? (There is a certain demographic that it does works on2, no doubt)

Seems many here do

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 08:07:29 AM »
Seems many here do
Flinstones for sure.  :D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 08:15:30 AM »
Imagine an article like that on a Weider publication...    ;D

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 08:17:27 AM »
Nothing Gay about admiring shirtless men

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 08:21:12 AM »
Bullshit, they only like the Brad Pitt one because he is Brad Pitt.  if it was a nobody with that physique it would be a lot less

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 08:26:10 AM »
I have 5 sisters.. Each one loves big muscular guys.. So do their friends.. They say the reason the women go after the smaller guys is because no women wants the attention to go to their guy.. They want the attention to be on hem.. They have also said when a women gets older the bigger guys becomes more attractive because they have less hang ups in hat regard..( the women).  But maybe it's just my sisters..lol

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 08:31:41 AM »
that is bullshit i am a big dude and i get stares everyday in the streets, these women must think they cannot keep a guy with a frank zane body that is why he did not get a lot of picks.

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
Bullshit, they only like the Brad Pitt one because he is Brad Pitt.  if it was a nobody with that physique it would be a lot less
Ding ding in the other group the guy simply got a big dick

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
Ding ding in the other group the guy simply got a big dick

Outed

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »

Was originally the lead actor in What Women Want, til he collapsed from Exhaustion on an electric staircase in a mall and was replaced by Mel Gibson

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »
"Male Choice" for ZZZZ.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 08:57:20 AM »
Was originally the lead actor in What Women Want, til he collapsed from Exhaustion on an electric staircase in a mall and was replaced by Mel Gibson

a lot of today's movies would be fcking incredible with BBers as the lead actors.   Imagine Titanic with Ronnie Coleman & Renee Toney.  Bench pressing and eating tuna, so romantic.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 09:08:13 AM »
A lot of women, especially younger can't be with a guy with a bodybuilders build. The guy above was right, they need the attention and the self esteem blow of seeing a guy in shape eating mcdonalds is devistating :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »

This is accurate
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 09:13:57 AM »
Not surprising that in the bathing suit pics, the women chose the guy with the seemingly biggest "package". No homo.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 09:15:25 AM »

bingo!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 09:18:02 AM »
BIG MUSCLES ARE LIKED BY HOMOS AND NOT BY WOMEN, WOMEN LIKE REGULAR BODIES, SOMETIMES THEY LIKE A BIT LEAN WITH A SIXPACK BUT NEVER RIPPED, THEY PROBABLY WOULDNT EVEN PREFER A LEANER ONE OVER A NORMAL BODYFAT ONE.

Previous posters in this thread apparently aren't able to look at the bigger picture ("but my experience is different"), the numbers don't lie: you are bodybuilding to be basically laughed at by women and to be lusted on by men.

Take a look at the populations of bodybuilding contests or of gyms: largely... MEN. There are hardly any women at BB contests and not too much %-wise at gyms neither.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 09:27:04 AM »
This pic is strange, Id never think that physique would win by such a landslide, makes me think twice about the cock and brad pitt points

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 09:27:33 AM »
TOTAL FACT! THE OLDER A WOMAN GETS THE MORE SHE GOES GAGA OVER BIG MUSCLE!

I've been to more than a few bb shows and have seen women in their 40's, 50's, 60's heck even 70's in the audience go absolutely apeshit over some bber on stage! the same way out in public do these same women are attracted to big muscle. if the guy is also handsome, confident and makes a good living then it's all good for them..

young girls/women are too insecure about themselves and jealous and/or brainwashed to believe metrosexual men is what they should be attracted too or they are too "educated" and want the 'good guy with the big wallet"...or some of these young women have been in relationships with a bodybuilder who just happened to be a stuck on himself asshole and that has clouded their feelings towards muscle and then have spread that to their girlfriends and other women....

i think it all  comes down to in regards to older women going nuts over bodybuilders has to do with the way they were brought up and the society then, what i mean is women born in the 1930's, 40's, 50's 60's remember when MEN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MEN! and in the basic way, that meant a man who was muscular, strong, confident, masculine, a strong provider, etcetera. physically the more muscle a man has the more manly and a real man he is in their eyes... they hold on to this belief in what a REAL man is and should be then and now into their 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's...

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 09:27:39 AM »
Every single day in the gym or on a BB board I can't help but to laugh at men thinking they are going to have more success with women by doing this stuff.

I guess it just goes to prove how little actual experience with women these men have :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »
This pic is strange, Id never think that physique would win by such a landslide, makes me think twice about the cock and brad pitt points

Put the same tattoos on the guy with shorts, take off the oil on his body and give him some jeans and it's probably a different outcome.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
younger girls just want that fast ass twink with abs who will stay up all night on the porch smoking and drinking with them.

older girls (as they get closer to 30) want a guy who eats meals on time, is in bed by 1 am, and goes to work - they're ready to make babies at this point.

Girls in their mid-30s are usually very much over with the twinks - they want a steady and stable guys, and BBers eat, sleep, train, and work on a stable schedule.