Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40467 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
If your doing exercise for women then your a real loser.

The only reason I do it is because It makes me feel good. if it ever stops feeling good then I stop training as I did for a whole year very easily. I prefer running to weightlifting and only lift weights twice a week now doing fullbody workouts.

Doing ridiculously complex training splits and obsessing over your diet is a waste of time. I went down that road once and the gains were hardly different, without the drugs you will never amount to anything close to the "Pros." So why waste your time trying to eat like them and train like them.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »
He looks like a fag but that's  the physique women actually want on a guy.

He has symmetrical face and features that are considered "beautiful" in a western society. I have no idea why you think he looks like a "fag", but dude is really good looking, and this is a good example how way above average muscularity can be "toned down" by a good face. The thing is that many bodybuilders are meatheads, can't dress even if their life would depend on it (this board is a good example) and generally are afraid to look "homo" so avoid to take an extra care of themselves, which would actually help in the female department.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
I hazard a guess youd have got those women, muscle or not, you sure it isnt the new lowered bodyfat bringing out your facial features more?

I just posted two pics of my face 11 years apart, it's pretty much the same face.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »
I see  I made a new friend. So, when and where did I unintentionnaly hurt your feelings your cock breath?
Lol like anything you say could hurt me!  Haha you're so delusional you think your opinion carries any weight?  Why are you here?  All you do is call people losers and postulate about topics you know nothing about.  Keep it up though, I find your predictability quite amusing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2012, 04:06:50 PM »
He has symmetrical face and features that are considered "beautiful" in a western society. I have no idea why you think he looks like a "fag", but dude is really good looking, and this is a good example how way above average muscularity can be "toned down" by a good face. The thing is that many bodybuilders are meatheads, can't dress even if their life would depend on it (this board is a good example) and generally are afraid to look "homo" so avoid to take an extra care of themselves, which would actually help in the female department.

No he looks like a fag, no bullshit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »

lololol...@ ANYONE trying to rationalize that being lean and muscular isn't a HYUUUGE advantage when it comes to getting women.  i beat women off with a fucking stick.  Go ahead, call me "arrogant" whine that i'm full of myself., or insecure or some other bullshit...it's still a fucking 100% true statement.

You have a good face. So being lean and muscular in addition makes you stand out amongst others who have a good face. It's def. a no brainer that being muscular is a HUGE advantage, when other factors are in your favor. A HUGE benefit, not just a little helpful.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
Lol like anything you say could hurt me!  Haha you're so delusional you think your opinion carries any weight?  Why are you here?  All you do is call people losers and postulate about topics you know nothing about.  Keep it up though, I find your predictability quite amusing.
unterman is probably curled into the fetal position now after this brutal ass raping.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »
You sure just felt hurt enough to come out of nowhere attacking me because I was ripping a new asshole to some random moron, it seems.

Haha, what a turd.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2012, 04:09:15 PM »
No he looks like a fag, no bullshit.

But females would not agree, I'm pretty sure.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »
You have a good face. So being lean and muscular in addition makes you stand out amongst others who have a good face. It's def. a no brainer that being muscular is a HUGE advantage, when other factors are in your favor. A HUGE benefit, not just a little helpful.

yep

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2012, 04:11:28 PM »
unterman is probably curled into the fetal position now after this brutal ass raping.
Looks like you two both found your soulmate, homos. Have a nice wedding, you abominations.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2012, 04:12:15 PM »
But females would not agree, I'm pretty sure.
Who cares, he wouldnt give them the time of the day as he s gay as the day is long. It's about time someone ends that stupid thread: we all end with what we deserve ultimately. You can talk as much as you want, you ll get what a mix of your defining criterias will allow you to get, as simple as that. You all want the hot smart caring perfect rich woman, but you ll end with what you can get and you ll deal with it just like everyone else, period.

Good looking people dont have such brainstormings, only losers who wish they could have more than what they have. It's ok to want to understand what you re lack to compensate for it. I guess a lot of people will finally realize that you get what you deserve, nothing more, nothing less.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2012, 04:12:30 PM »
But that flies in the face of every study posted in this thread.
AoO , I've modeled in Miami for many years ,I worked as a stripper for 4 different groups all over the country ,I've worked with 100's of guys from twinks to big bodybuilders and I know exactly what women want, that kid would make a killing as stripper, BTW  good personality is very important also.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2012, 04:13:03 PM »
You sure just felt hurt enough to come out of nowhere attacking me because I was ripping a new asshole to some random moron, it seems.

Haha, what a turd.

Because I want you to tell me why you're here, I already know it's to make yourself feel good by putting others down, but I want to hear from you why you're here.

You do know that if all the village idiots in the world got together and formed their own village, YOU would be the village idiot of that village?  <<<<This is what this board thinks of you. lol

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »
Who cares, he wouldnt give them the time of the day as he s gay as the day is long.

May be. But if not - he plows tons and tons of pussy.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2012, 04:14:26 PM »
Even IF women do want a body that looks like say jeff seid, the problem is that these types of men are not suited to take care of a family and women. They obsess to much about them selves and how they look, how can this type of person raise a family ? when raising a family requires sacrifice, yet these guys are the type to refuse to eat anything else than chicken and broccoli at a family BBQ type.

They are also very often broke and stupid with very little personality, because they obsess with how they look. Want an example ? see flintstones1, i mean the only thing he cares about is how much HGH he has left and how he cannot fit through a door because he is that wide and how he will lose his whole image because he is out of drugs , I mean what can a guy like this talk about other than sounding like a meathead ?

When it comes to a relationship women will always choose a guy who has a career and will be able to raise a family, an alpha male type, the other things are just bonuses, like face, hieght and body, in that order. Doesn't matter if you are a 10/10 physically when you are a dead beat.

In reality to most women you are just a fantasy , just something they fuck when feeling horny, like fitness girls, they are worth nothing more than a fuck, because being in a relationship with these mentally messed up women is terrible, like natural an obsessed natural bber, but worse.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2012, 04:14:50 PM »
I get the feeling tdongz and some few other bbers are a bit butthurt about the results...Zyzz was about as big as you need to be, no doubt muscles help, but there is a point where enough is enough.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »

top shelf at that

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2012, 04:21:56 PM »
Even IF women do want a body that looks like say jeff seid, the problem is that these types of men are not suited to take care of a family and women. They obsess to much about them selves and how they look, how can this type of person raise a family ? when raising a family requires sacrifice, yet these guys are the type to refuse to eat anything else than chicken and broccoli at a family BBQ type.

They are also very often broke and stupid with very little personality, because they obsess with how they look. Want an example ? see flintstones1, i mean the only thing he cares about is how much HGH he has left and how he cannot fit through a door because he is that wide and how he will lose his whole image because he is out of drugs , I mean what can a guy like this talk about other than sounding like a meathead ?

When it comes to a relationship women will always choose a guy who has a career and will be able to raise a family, an alpha male type, the other things are just bonuses, like face, hieght and body, in that order. Doesn't matter if you are a 10/10 physically when you are a dead beat.

In reality to most women you are just a fantasy , just something they fuck when feeling horny, like fitness girls, they are worth nothing more than a fuck, because being in a relationship with these mentally messed up women is terrible, like natural an obsessed natural bber, but worse.

STFU bitch , I am obsessed with the way I look and I can take care of myself and my  family just fine.

Look at you homo ,how you can take care of your family when you can't even take care of yourself ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
Because I want you to tell me why you're here, I already know it's to make yourself feel good by putting others down, but I want to hear from you why you're here.

You do know that if all the village idiots in the world got together and formed their own village, YOU would be the village idiot of that village?  <<<<This is what this board thinks of you. lol
Oh shut your mouth already you little bitch. Nobody gives a fuck that I hurt you while insulting someone else. Go fuck your new buttbudy maybe you ll feel better afterwards.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »
Or not. He looks like the kind of dude who sucks a lot of dicks seriously. Anyway, since when is "plowing tons and tons of pussy" the main goal in life for a man ?
Has your father abandonned you and your mom to fuck random women by any chances, convincing you it was the point of life for a "real man" ?

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2012, 04:23:17 PM »
Oh shut your mouth already you little bitch. Nobody gives a fuck that I hurt you while insulting someone else. Go fuck your new buttbudy maybe you ll feel better afterwards.
Meltdown! haha the truth hurts doesn't it!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2012, 04:24:19 PM »
What are we talking about here? If you're talking big and lean as in Groink status, then you're probably fine. I was under the assumption people were talking about pro BB level muscularity.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
Uberman is a good looking guy

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »

Jovo laying the truth here. You all think all what mattes in life is big muscles cause you re young , live in your mom basement and spend your time watching action movies attempting to make up for the lack of a father figure, grow up a little and you ll figure reality has nothing to do with your little delusion.