Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40485 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »
STFU bitch , I am obsessed with the way I look and I can take care of myself and my  family just fine.
Look at you homo ,how you can take care of your family when you can't even take care of yourself ?

this has yet to be proven. Anyone who uses steroids to improve artificially his apperance cannot be a good father or mentally healthy. More like a master bullshiter. If you were natural I wouldnt have said anything tho.

Fact is anyone nowadays can raise a family while lifting weights naturally having the best of both worlds and giving a good example to follow to everyone else. More and more people are doing it. And this is the kind of guy a woman who wants a family and takes care of her own physique without being too extreme about it is looking for. As said earlier, we all get what we deserve.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2012, 04:37:38 PM »
Jovo laying the truth here. You all think all what mattes in life is big muscles cause you re young , live in your mom basement and spend your time watching action movies attempting to make up for the lack of a father figure, grow up a little and you ll figure reality has nothing to do with your little delusion.

Im 100% sure that this is projecting.

Also, I live alone, finishing law degree, teacher assistant for two courses (one of them international contracting), work, and lift (naturally yeah whaddafaggot), plus academic experience abroad, and u just mad and jelly.

Seriously, youre just pathetic.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2012, 04:42:32 PM »
this has yet to be proven. Anyone who uses steroids to improve artificially his apperance cannot be a good father or mentally healthy. More like a master bullshiter. If you were natural I wouldnt have said anything tho.

Fact is anyone nowadays can raise a family while lifting weights naturally having the best of both worlds and giving a good example to follow to everyone else. More and more people are doing it. And this is the kind of guy a woman who wants a family and takes care of her own physique without being too extreme about it is looking for. As said earlier, we all get what we deserve.

Haha, did I hurt your feelings fagg0t ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2012, 04:52:00 PM »

LOLOLOL...that's a classic  :D

How about TRT, is that ok?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2012, 04:53:03 PM »
I agree.  Maybe it is his age or experiences haven't been the best so far.  He never mentions any of the intangible non-physical things that bring couples together and allow them to last such as love, respect, common interests and enjoying each others company.......no homo
nobody ever makes threads talking about those things lol

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »
women prefer fatties over bodybuilders

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2012, 04:57:41 PM »
No he looks like a fag, no bullshit.
im almost positive he is gay.  certain facial features are dead give aways for homosexuality.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2012, 05:31:58 PM »
He has symmetrical face and features that are considered "beautiful" in a western society. I have no idea why you think he looks like a "fag", but dude is really good looking, and this is a good example how way above average muscularity can be "toned down" by a good face. The thing is that many bodybuilders are meatheads, can't dress even if their life would depend on it (this board is a good example) and generally are afraid to look "homo" so avoid to take an extra care of themselves, which would actually help in the female department.

I dont like you but I  have to agree with you. Dressing like a "fag" works when it comes to young girls... its amazing what a nice pair of jeans and a really gay shirt can do when it comes to standing out but as I got older it just started feeling akward to me.....baseball caps, jeans, whitetshirts make up most of my wardrobe. I hate dressing up with a passion.....I just dont like attention or people looking at me.   When i was in high school that was a different story..., the gym was literally like a half a  away from my school.....i would pop ashitload of dbol and go train biceps for an hour,  then I would show up late to class  in a  wife beater, jeans, really fruity chuck taylors, a backwards hat, a big ass gold chain :-X i wanna do a face palm :-X    my first period was one giant room that had like 60 people in it.....i only had class 3 days a week  for two hours so  when i showed up i made this huge  fucking entrance.... all the girls would look at me even the teacher.....LOVED IT.   if I saw me two years ago i would say god that kids a friken tool......part of just growing up i guess,  When your 17 that behavior is excusable. now i feel gay even looking at an ed hardy...... white shirts and construction jeans for me now.
l

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »
nobody ever makes threads talking about those things lol

Touché.  Very true. You got me there.
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2012, 06:26:52 PM »
Even IF women do want a body that looks like say jeff seid, the problem is that these types of men are not suited to take care of a family and women. They obsess to much about them selves and how they look, how can this type of person raise a family ? when raising a family requires sacrifice, yet these guys are the type to refuse to eat anything else than chicken and broccoli at a family BBQ type.

They are also very often broke and stupid with very little personality, because they obsess with how they look. Want an example ? see flintstones1, i mean the only thing he cares about is how much HGH he has left and how he cannot fit through a door because he is that wide and how he will lose his whole image because he is out of drugs , I mean what can a guy like this talk about other than sounding like a meathead ?

When it comes to a relationship women will always choose a guy who has a career and will be able to raise a family, an alpha male type, the other things are just bonuses, like face, hieght and body, in that order. Doesn't matter if you are a 10/10 physically when you are a dead beat.

In reality to most women you are just a fantasy , just something they fuck when feeling horny, like fitness girls, they are worth nothing more than a fuck, because being in a relationship with these mentally messed up women is terrible, like natural an obsessed natural bber, but worse.

honestly ...most people like me. i know how to carry on a conversation....Im not obsessed with looking a certain way
AT ALL...Ive let myself go MANY Times....and still didnt give a fuck. that takes balls..... Guys that are obsessed with how they look all the time is plain fucking wierd to me. even the idea of bodybuilding is gay as fuck to me....I dont ever pose or any of that shit....Ill go a month without shaving, without working out, all the  time.....Im humble to a fault and one of the most down to earth guys around..
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »
240 pounds in contest shape ::) nobody looked as good face/body as dennis in his prime...you think there is a chick on the planet that would turn this down your crazy

l

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2012, 06:39:04 PM »
I thought this was common knowledge by now? Can anyone still believe that being huge and muscular makes women's panties drop? (There is a certain demographic that it does works on2, no doubt)
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2012, 06:40:13 PM »
240 pounds in contest shape ::) nobody looked as good face/body as dennis in his prime...you think there is a chick on the planet that would turn this down your crazy

DAmn, he looks like a greek God who descended from the Mount Olympus himself. Finally someone who shits on zyzz in the aesthetics / facesthetics department.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »
you think there is a chick on the planet that would turn this down your crazy

You're absolutely right, i'm certain every woman in existence would just drop her pants for this guy simply because of the way he looks.

::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2012, 06:50:11 PM »
You're absolutely right, i'm certain every woman in existence would just drop her pants for this guy simply because of the way he looks.

To be fair, 50% of the girls would say he is "too built" because of their insecurity / afraid that they are not good enough / afraid he will fuck & dump em. 25% will also turn him down right away but will try to go for an encounter later on, privately, away from public eye. 15% are landwhales so they do not count. Only the last 10%, the sororistitues or girls like that will absolutely drop their panties in front of him.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2012, 06:51:09 PM »
To be fair, 50% of the girls would say he is "too built" because of their insecurity / afraid that they are not good enough / afraid he will fuck & dump em. 25% will also turn him down right away but will try to go for an encounter later on, privately, away from public eye. 15% are landwhales so they do not count. Only the last 10%, the sororistitues or girls like that will absolutely drop their panties in front of him.

Solid post

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »

women
like men
have varied
tastes in
sexual partners
dont be stupid

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2012, 06:54:13 PM »

he was great arms,legs,delt's to die for but flattish chest threw off this pose,,,,but yeah girls,guys would kill for that look...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2012, 06:55:02 PM »
Steve Reeves.

Game over and why?  Because women prefer men.  Girls on the other hand, prefer boys.  If that fact escapes you it is doubtless due to your being a member of the latter.

I prefer women.  I have always dated older women because they know who they are and what they desire in a relationship.  It's not that women do not think a skinny little guy is not "cute" but rather that they don't want "cute".  As for fat guys, well let 'em graze at the buffet of life and see where it lands them.  

But again, women prefer men.  Masculine, well built men along the lines of Steve Reeves.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
Women don't know what they want. They're children in adult bodies. Look at a womans face sometime. Completely lost.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2012, 07:00:48 PM »
lol  at page 5 and zero comments from a female

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2012, 07:04:13 PM »
Flinstones for sure.  :D

that's why he gets laid all the time...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
speaking of perfect for this thread where in the hell is 'go 4 it'with an arsenal of pics to support this thread.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2012, 07:11:20 PM »
lol  at page 5 and zero comments from a female

That's all women are. There to serve the man. Some accept money and know their role, some are blind and think a guy actually cares about them so they give it up for free. Over 90% aren't worth investing any emotional time into unless you're getting some. Men have the brains and rule the roost. Women are there to look pretty and do their best to attract the male rooster. Think about it... Now you get it. :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »
speaking of perfect for this thread where in the hell is 'go 4 it'with an arsenal of pics to support this thread.

I think he's having surgery on his left arm so it's not stuck in that position anymore