Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40356 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2012, 07:55:41 AM »
you want to know which body women preffer? Get them drunk!!! period.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
They're nothing more than a body to be used and replaced.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2012, 08:00:17 AM »

That could be seen as abuse but I don't see any hate in that. He doesn't say that all women should be used and replaced.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2012, 08:02:12 AM »
He doesn't say that all women should be used and replaced.
They're (women) nothing more than a body to be used and replaced.

He's saying women are bodies to be used and tossed. I believe that classifies as misogyny.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
That could be seen as abuse but I don't see any hate in that. He doesn't say that all women should be used and replaced.

I'm sure you are banging them two at a time .. ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2012, 08:08:24 AM »
They're (women) nothing more than a body to be used and replaced.

He's saying women are bodies to be used and tossed. I believe that classifies as misogyny.

Eh, maybe.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
you want to know which body women preffer? Get them drunk!!! period.

LOL!

You have to be careful with that, though, bro.  Slightly drunk = good fucking potential.  VERY drunk = mean as a snake or weepy drama queen, neither of which is likely to fuck (depends on how much of their shit you're willing to put up with, but generally, by the time they finish being nasty or crying, they pass out :| ).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2012, 01:59:35 PM »
LOL!

You have to be careful with that, though, bro.  Slightly drunk = good fucking potential.  VERY drunk = mean as a snake or weepy drama queen, neither of which is likely to fuck (depends on how much of their shit you're willing to put up with, but generally, by the time they finish being nasty or crying, they pass out :| ).

ah, finally someone who knows their shit

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »
it's probably because big muscles for women means... obsessive behaviour, extreme vanity, dead end/no career, stupid.... is it wrong of them to assume these things? I'd say generally no  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2012, 02:33:56 PM »
Celebrities are off limits and doesn't help the arguement for the majority. Brad Pitt, Paul Walker, or the not so good looking guys that are celebrities or famous would get any girl just cause of thier status.

Fuck  , I forgot about my boy KP85 .
 Kevin you tell these guys how difficult is to get pussy when you look like this.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »
Fuck  , I forgot about my boy KP85 .
 Kevin you tell these guys how difficult is to get pussy when you look like this.

Appreciate it, bro, haven't been on the site much but I still browse through it. Can't really stay away from GB, haha.

Funny both bodybuilding phase and physique phase I would say when it comes to girls is probably a tie. Maybe cause when it came to bodybuilding I wasn't that big anyways ;D  always been lean cause of sports in my youth so that might have helped. From personal experience and a lot will agree if it comes to relationships looks get you in the door but personality keeps them. You know the saying "every hot girl out there someone is tired of putting up with her shit!"  ;D

If you look decent and carry confidence it will certainly help. Not like any of this is new, haha

Che, you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever, looks and personality, and GB legend = soapy stud!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
im happy for you  :)   personally i dont value the ability to get women very much, i kind of have an "insiders" point of view that makes me a little jaded.

I don't think you should speak on what women want or desire..?Yes you are Bisexual. However, it doesn't exactly give you an insiders perspective on anything.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »
Appreciate it, bro, haven't been on the site much but I still browse through it. Can't really stay away from GB, haha.

Funny both bodybuilding phase and physique phase I would say when it comes to girls is probably a tie. Maybe cause when it came to bodybuilding I wasn't that big anyways ;D  always been lean cause of sports in my youth so that might have helped. From personal experience and a lot will agree if it comes to relationships looks get you in the door but personality keeps them. You know the saying "every hot girl out there someone is tired of putting up with her shit!"  ;D

If you look decent and carry confidence it will certainly help. Not like any of this is new, haha

Che, you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever, looks and personality, and GB legend = soapy stud!

Well said stud.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2012, 03:08:14 PM »
I don't think you should speak on what women want or desire..?Yes you are Bisexual. However, it doesn't exactly give you an insiders perspective on anything.

yetibombz can address interspecies attraction - he has an insiders perspective on that issue.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2012, 03:19:39 PM »

Im sure this stud could get women wearing a homeless mans jacket and sporting a beer belly (no homo)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »

exactly..thing is when you look like that ( or a reasonable facsimile) there are a LOT more open doors than for the average schmuck.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
Kevin is right that you just need to look decent - nothing special. Guys needn't get so hung up on their looks. As a man, all you need is mental confidence to get women. They thrive on your self-assuredness because they have none themselves. That's why you see women like Juicy Lacey dating schmoes like Randy Nobody. His confidence isn't self-confidence. He just takes pride in being a douche. However, women are too dumb to know the difference. They just see a man who is aggressive, arrogant, seemingly has some financial security to provide them (since most women aren't cut out to work jobs like men are) and all of this (in their eyes) equals self-confidence. Strip him down and he's a skinny twink leading as superficial a life as most women. They don't have a clue what true self-confidence is, because they have never had any to compare it with.

The real women marry good men and raise good kids, because they don't need some false sense of self-confidence from a schmuck like Randy. They have it already and know how to identify the fake nobodies. Those are the women you all should be trying to marry. The rest are just bodies, leading a superficial life that degrades the human race. They're only good to fill a lonely night when you're bored and thrown out when you're done.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2012, 08:00:34 PM »
Every single day in the gym or on a BB board I can't help but to laugh at men thinking they are going to have more success with women by doing this stuff.

I guess it just goes to prove how little actual experience with women these men have :D
LOL...I know as a real bodybuilder like myself about 10% of women like massive ripped muscles. The 10% who do like it, really like it. So if I go into a club 10 out of a 100 women will want to get with me.
Also, any real bodybuilder knows these competition women (figure, physique, bikini, BB) are pin cushions for bodybuilders.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2012, 08:10:11 PM »

Bay likey?

Seriously, good looking guy and good build. Could get any women he wanted, unless he is dead broke.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2012, 08:30:59 PM »
first world problems. Soon people wont even have enough money to feed themselves. Who will care about bleeched teeth, muscle mass and big cars.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
They will want what you give them. Stop acting like women are alpha. Even the ones who think they are- are wrong, they usually are just bitches. All this talk of "empowerment"- bullshit. No one GIVES you power. And there's the rub- women want to be given things. So you give them whatever shell you carry around you and they can be happy with that.  He'll most women today are fat or look like hell anyway, they should be happy if you don't.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2012, 09:42:37 PM »
Intenceman keeping it real. Women are only a body. This thread is about men trying so hard to be attractive just to get inside a body that was given to them (women) at birth. They didn't work for that face. That's just how they were made. What's so special? I'm in total irony because I'd fuck these women too and try to get in their pants, etc. However, I understand that it's not the right thing to do. We shouldn't want to do that. The pants we should be trying to get into are of the people who have a hot mentality. People who care about nature, about doing the right thing, about making the world a better place. Not about superficial whores who care about iPad or some other fake thing.

Mentality is where it's at - that's long term. A physical body is short. Good for a while and then it gets old. Mentality - someone's soul - that's there no matter what.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »
complete bullshit. women are psychological little creatures. they are choosing the picture of the physique that most closely resembles the physiques of men whom they have encountered in real life and have been the most attracted to.  its no secret that most buff, ripped guys are complete douchebag, meathead, dumbass, arrogant, jackasses.  women think of all those things when they see a picture of a muscular guy.  and likewise, when they see a slim dude with a bit of muscle tone who is in good shape they think if some real chill, super easy going, supremely confident but in a very open minded and laid back way, intellectual and funny, charming guy.  so when they see pics of guys with that kind of phyqise, thats what they think of.    ALSO, recognize that a massive muscular physique looks so much different in person than it does in pictures. in pictures, a bodybuilder looks fake, unnatural, and weird (unless your really into bodybuiuldiung). but in person, it really doesnt matyter how freaky muscular and ripped a dude is, the fact is that the body is standing right in front of you and theres no denying its a rreal human's body and all the sudden the freak factor becomes a WOW THATS FUCKING SEXY factor and the women who say its ugly when they see a picture and now dripping wet when they see it in person.

This is not tbomz

Some kind of body snatcher replacement

no way photo bomb albino gorilla is this smart

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2012, 10:27:54 PM »
Look. I'll just add one more thought, maybe it's the vodka tonic. If you have a spark about you, If you have a love of life and a thirst for fun, then women who would otherwise never give you a second glance will give you a third or a fourth one. We sell women so short, but they really are the fairer sex. Women want a man who is positive, they want a man who will lift their baby on his shoulders and promise that little kid the stars above. Women are not like us, they are not as superficial as us and they do not mentally calculate bodyfat percentage based on a tiny photo.

It's possible they are better people than us because they bear a heavier burden than we do.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2012, 10:48:23 PM »
Nice shaming tactics in use here. "You must not get laid so you have to be wrong" doesn't work around grown men.
Shaming Tactics, what are you talking about?  Just merely pointing out that by seeing women us your own disposable cum bucket who should be grateful to be treated like shit will never land you a woman.  It's about what works and what doesn't, and your viewpoint might get you fucked at the local homosexual baths by other women hating homos, but a woman would never want to sleep with a man who thought that way about them.
V