Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40403 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »
 women are funny, when it comes to massive muscular dudes their responses are usually based on the fact that 1) they dont think the guy is going to be smart. 2) they dont think he is going to be socially empathetic. 3) they dont think he is going to be interested in anything but hitting and quitting. 4) they understand that most men have frail ego's and thus like to think their woman has a very high opinion of him relative to other men

taking all this into account.. and more that im not going to get into..  women will generally act negatively towards a big muscled dude from the start, until such time he can prove he is cool, nonjudgmental, laid back, at least somewhat sensitive to other peoples feelings, etc.    mainly because a) they dont want to be used by a douchebag b) they dont want other guys to know that they find muscular men attractive because that will make the other guys feel inadequate and thus uninterested

haha QFT!  asked this girl
"muscles dont impress you like other women"
her- "they really dont lol"
flin- "...."
" well  IDK I dont like dumb men. I want some direction in life" ;D

same chick that thinks she needs a bouncer to go to the movies on friday night cause shes so popular and all
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2012, 11:45:33 PM »
honestly ...most people like me. i know how to carry on a conversation....Im not obsessed with looking a certain way
AT ALL...Ive let myself go MANY Times....and still didnt give a fuck. that takes balls..... Guys that are obsessed with how they look all the time is plain fucking wierd to me. even the idea of bodybuilding is gay as fuck to me....I dont ever pose or any of that shit....Ill go a month without shaving, without working out, all the  time.....Im humble to a fault and one of the most down to earth guys around..

It is possible that bodybuilding isn't only a  gay pursuit. It can be about being healthy and fit too. However, being self absorbed and narcissistic is not the most masculine endeavor one can have. Like you, I go through phases. Sometimes it is very important to me to be as fit as possible and other times, life and responsibilities get in the way of that. You may be a better man than I; I have not gone a month without shaving because with a white beard, when I don't keep it neat, I simply look like some homeless old fuck. This is not the image I really want to project when I am out and about with my family.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2012, 11:47:29 PM »
you want to know which body women preffer? Get them drunk!!! period.

You don't have to get a woman drunk to figure out that a man's body isn't what interests her the most. It should be so easy!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2012, 11:54:42 PM »
lol at "women dont care" opinions.

ofcourse they care, its just not first priority.

as long its a lean muscular body(keyword lean), they gonna like it.

something like lean 200lbs on 6ft frame, or even more, they will dig it as long its a well defined body.

Times have changed, I give you this. My mom was a fashion model in New York. She could have had any man she wanted. She went for my dad who was 6'6" and weighed 175 lbs. If you think she was attracted to his muscles, you are delusional.

When I met my wife, I was  5'11" weighing 185 lbs. and it was hardly all muscle. She has told me that she found my physique more appealing then then it was when I was buffed out at 220 lbs. Men admire muscles on other men more than women do. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 21, 2012, 11:57:41 PM »
I don't think you should speak on what women want or desire..?Yes you are Bisexual. However, it doesn't exactly give you an insiders perspective on anything.

What exactly is an insiders perspective on what women desire? -Seems to me the only true insider perspective is from a woman. Whether an man is bisexual, gay or straight, he cannot honestly know what women desire in a man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 22, 2012, 12:05:41 AM »
LOL...I know as a real bodybuilder like myself about 10% of women like massive ripped muscles. The 10% who do like it, really like it. So if I go into a club 10 out of a 100 women will want to get with me.
Also, any real bodybuilder knows these competition women (figure, physique, bikini, BB) are pin cushions for bodybuilders.

I will just say that getting with you and spending their life with you are too entirely different things. For decades women have been objects to men and now those roles seem to have reversed in some cases. If all you desire is a one night fling with a gal who wouldn't give you the time of day, then I think you will be happy with that 10% of women who want to fuck a muscular dude but who don't want them around for breakfast the next day.

Just in the event you think men don't care about this shit, statistically men are more emotional then women are. When they fall in love, they fall harder than women do. When a woman leaves them they take longer to get over it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 22, 2012, 12:15:17 AM »
Look. I'll just add one more thought, maybe it's the vodka tonic. If you have a spark about you, If you have a love of life and a thirst for fun, then women who would otherwise never give you a second glance will give you a third or a fourth one. We sell women so short, but they really are the fairer sex. Women want a man who is positive, they want a man who will lift their baby on his shoulders and promise that little kid the stars above. Women are not like us, they are not as superficial as us and they do not mentally calculate bodyfat percentage based on a tiny photo.

It's possible they are better people than us because they bear a heavier burden than we do.

The vodka tonic's may have cleared you thinking. Most men never understand what a woman wants in a man. Most women don't really even know what they want in a man. The proof of the pudding is in looking at successful relationships between people.

One thing that most women appreciate in a man is a good sense of humor. Regardless of how successful a woman may be, she still wants to feel protected by the man in her life in some way. Men often confuse this with meaning they are physically more powerful in a world where physical powers have little meaning. Men also confuse this today with earning power....as if it were so simple.

My stepdad often said, "Not matter how old or wise you get, you will never understand completely how a woman thinks." I think he knew something a lot of men today don't.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #207 on: November 22, 2012, 12:21:55 AM »
complete bullshit. women are psychological little creatures. they are choosing the picture of the physique that most closely resembles the physiques of men whom they have encountered in real life and have been the most attracted to.  its no secret that most buff, ripped guys are complete douchebag, meathead, dumbass, arrogant, jackasses.  women think of all those things when they see a picture of a muscular guy.  and likewise, when they see a slim dude with a bit of muscle tone who is in good shape they think if some real chill, super easy going, supremely confident but in a very open minded and laid back way, intellectual and funny, charming guy.  so when they see pics of guys with that kind of phyqise, thats what they think of.    ALSO, recognize that a massive muscular physique looks so much different in person than it does in pictures. in pictures, a bodybuilder looks fake, unnatural, and weird (unless your really into bodybuiuldiung). but in person, it really doesnt matyter how freaky muscular and ripped a dude is, the fact is that the body is standing right in front of you and theres no denying its a rreal human's body and all the sudden the freak factor becomes a WOW THATS FUCKING SEXY factor and the women who say its ugly when they see a picture and now dripping wet when they see it in person.

Check out the big brains on Tay-Tay. 8)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 22, 2012, 12:40:14 AM »
Most women don't really even know what they want in a man.

The proof of the pudding is in looking at successful relationships between people.

This... if we're talking truly successful. Not "successful" as far as what most people consider successful. Alti Bautista probably considers her current "engagement" successful... but she'll get cheated on and dumped in a relatively short amount of time too. Women like her aren't worth anything more.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2012, 12:44:16 AM »
He looks like a fag but that's  the physique women actually want on a guy.

Hell, I'd blow him.  (No Homo)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2012, 12:59:36 AM »
How did I know PrimeGobbler would be all over this thread.
P

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2012, 01:21:29 AM »
^ That guy is a freaking stud... model good looks.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2012, 01:23:24 AM »
^ That guy is a freaking stud... model good looks.

ugly face. (no homo)
P

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 22, 2012, 01:25:25 AM »
ugly face. (no homo)

It's decent... the hair adds alot to his face. (might be homo) ;D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2012, 01:29:20 AM »
Women with confidence (most likely hot) are going to go for a hotter guy. Average girls arn't because he's out of their league and they think some other hotter woman will steal him.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2012, 05:49:29 AM »
Fuck  , I forgot about my boy KP85 .
 Kevin you tell these guys how difficult is to get pussy when you look like this.

I guaranteed you this guy gets pussy because he has a good looking face (no homo), dont mix things.

The comparisons need to be faceless.  Any guy with "worst" conditioning ie, not dehydrated and full of clen, and less size would have a better body through the eyes of yound adult women and adult women.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2012, 06:15:37 AM »
I guaranteed you this guy gets pussy because he has a good looking face (no homo), dont mix things.

The comparisons need to be faceless.  Any guy with "worst" conditioning ie, not dehydrated and full of clen, and less size would have a better body through the eyes of yound adult women and adult women.

You sound like a homosexual  Metabolic.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2012, 06:19:10 AM »
He looks like a fag but that's  the physique women actually want on a guy.

Assange looking as queer as daylight.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2012, 07:17:37 AM »
You sound like a homosexual  Metabolic.

x2

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2012, 07:35:04 AM »
ugly face. (no homo)

Shut up. He's beautiful  :-*

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2012, 07:36:27 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »
x2
For some reason this made me chuckle.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »
Times have changed, I give you this. My mom was a fashion model in New York. She could have had any man she wanted. She went for my dad who was 6'6" and weighed 175 lbs. If you think she was attracted to his muscles, you are delusional.

When I met my wife, I was  5'11" weighing 185 lbs. and it was hardly all muscle.She has told me that she found my physique more appealing then then it was when I was buffed out at 220 lbs. Men admire muscles on other men more than women do. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

I cant believe that you dont see that she prefers you no to  stand out so other women wont notice and approach you.... Of course she prefers you to disappear in the crowd. Thats better for her as you are her provider et al... has nothing to do with her finding your twinkish body more sexually attractive.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2012, 08:04:59 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2012, 08:06:21 AM »