Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40407 times)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2012, 09:29:09 AM »
I guaranteed you this guy gets pussy because he has a good looking face (no homo), dont mix things.

The comparisons need to be faceless.  Any guy with "worst" conditioning ie, not dehydrated and full of clen, and less size would have a better body through the eyes of yound adult women and adult women.

Pretty spot on, gotta love when people post pics of young, good looking guys with a ripped physique then claim this guy could get any woman he wanted. Lets try this physique on someone like Carrot top and im pretty sure if he wasnt famous he wouldnt be getting anything  ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2012, 09:31:15 AM »
Pretty spot on, gotta love when people post pics of young, good looking guys with a ripped physique then claim this guy could get any woman he wanted. Lets try this physique on someone like Carrot top and im pretty sure if he wasnt famous he wouldnt be getting anything  ::)
2 sides to the coin flip side women think guys look great but vain,shallow,unnaproachable,,after long night at club no action sometimes that person goes home with dick in hand only...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »

Elvis' chest looks like a wet blanket. :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2012, 11:19:37 AM »
Hell, I'd blow him.  (No Homo)

How is what you said "no homo" unless you are a woman?

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2012, 11:29:20 AM »
You sound like a homosexual  Metabolic.

I am deeply hurt by your comment.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »

I cant believe that you dont see that she prefers you no to  stand out so other women wont notice and approach you.... Of course she prefers you to disappear in the crowd. Thats better for her as you are her provider et al... has nothing to do with her finding your twinkish body more sexually attractive.

You could be right. It is hard to know since I was also much younger and probably better looking.

Women and men have always hit on me. Perhaps this happens a little less often now that I am in my 60's or I have simply tuned it out. My wife likes to tell me when she thinks someone is checking me out. I think she feels flattered in some strange way. Incidentally, I am nothing special in the looks department, in my opinion. Honestly, I do not know what others, especially people who don't actually know me see when they look at me. Who knows, maybe they are actually thinking, "What a weird looking dude" when they see me.  ;)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2012, 04:19:17 PM »
I guaranteed you this guy gets pussy because he has a good looking face (no homo), dont mix things.

The comparisons need to be faceless.  Any guy with "worst" conditioning ie, not dehydrated and full of clen, and less size would have a better body through the eyes of yound adult women and adult women.

For the longest time I thought it was the personality! Haha

GoneAway

• Getbig V

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »
Wow where is go4it??!! I thought he'd be all over this thread lol

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2012, 11:09:25 PM »
Now when I think...most fellas who are at least in a decent (bodybuilding) shape - get like 3times more action than any "regular" guys I know.. I'm not sure whether it's from an increased confidence or a physique tho', but there's no doubt about that.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2012, 11:15:36 PM »
Women with confidence (most likely hot) are going to go for a hotter guy. Average girls arn't because he's out of their league and they think some other hotter woman will steal him.

This. Then the average girl (who, like both hotter and uglier women, is an illogical jealous animal) will need to find things about the hotter woman to criticise - like "the guy who is obviously overcompensating for something/is too focussed on himself and vain and is therefore not a 'real man'/is not someone I'd want to be with anyway because muscles are revolting/blah blah blah"

In my experience, once most women have been with a relatively fit guy, they don't want anything else (unless it's money).

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: November 23, 2012, 01:14:36 AM »
I know from experience... too lean girls find somewhat unattractive with all the crazy veins and stuff and blooofy offseason only some girls like, but most are disgusted.

I had the most absolute insane amount of luck with girls looking like this last year for a good 4-6 weeks

I technically shouldn't have been getting laid.. I couldn't go out and party because I was dieting(I did go to the bars anyways), I was a full time student so I was broke as fuck, on top of it all I lived in my parent's god damn basement during this time. I slept with more girls in that time than I did in probably most of my full offseasons combined. Then I got a long term girlfriend and my life went to shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #237 on: November 23, 2012, 01:28:16 AM »
Wow where is go4it??!! I thought he'd be all over this thread lol

good point, where is that Italian stallion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2012, 01:30:34 AM »
I know from experience... too lean girls find somewhat unattractive with all the crazy veins and stuff and blooofy offseason only some girls like, but most are disgusted.

I had the most absolute insane amount of luck with girls looking like this last year for a good 4-6 weeks

I technically shouldn't have been getting laid.. I couldn't go out and party because I was dieting(I did go to the bars anyways), I was a full time student so I was broke as fuck, on top of it all I lived in my parent's god damn basement during this time. I slept with more girls in that time than I did in probably most of my full offseasons combined. Then I got a long term girlfriend and my life went to shit.

lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #239 on: November 23, 2012, 01:31:41 AM »
Elvis' chest looks like a wet blanket. :-X

Elvis clearly was no believer in weighttraining :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2012, 01:35:05 AM »
Elvis clearly was no believer in weighttraining :D

If you told me Elvis never did a push up or a sit up I'd believe you.
(Wasn't he in the military?)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2012, 01:35:40 AM »

Well that Facebook blonde didn't find u attractive one bit the one that deleted u :D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2012, 03:18:43 AM »
i showed the misses this thread.  she was like they all look the same....bitches are blind

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2012, 03:23:08 AM »
i showed the misses this thread.  she was like they all look the same....bitches are blind

It's true though, i remember when i started training at a young age, there were like 5 guys who i thought were fucking massive, i couldn't believe at 16 how big they were (no homo). Go forward 5 years i was still training with one in another gym and he was smaller than me then (lifetime natty) and now i blow that version of me away. When you arn't in gyms a lot even smallish guys to us are massive, they do all look the same at a point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2012, 08:22:23 AM »
Well that Facebook blonde didn't find u attractive one bit the one that deleted u :D

haha lol. I remember that. Matty melting down about some chick who didnt like bodybuilders lol
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »
Look at all the BB's now frantically defending that they DO have sex with many women. The people that really do don't talk about it. Let alone that they'd feel the need to start defending themselves on an internet forum. Insecurity is a bitch 8)

Some of the names I see popping up are people that outed themselves as insecure men in the first post I saw of them.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2012, 08:33:56 AM »
oh my oh my

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2012, 08:53:39 AM »
Truth be told, when a woman (or gay guy I guess) sees an overly muscular guy, especially one who is "showing off", their FIRST mental impression is "this guy has some ego issues going on" and that is usually a turn off if they are seeking a "stable" relationship.  Women ultimately want an "equal", not someone who will put their vanity/ego ahead of the relationship and role as care provider.  Same goes with female fitness models.  Most of them have some daddy issues going on unfortunately.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #248 on: November 23, 2012, 09:38:17 AM »
so a moderate dose

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2012, 01:32:33 PM »
Look at all the BB's now frantically defending that they DO have sex with many women. The people that really do don't talk about it. Let alone that they'd feel the need to start defending themselves on an internet forum. Insecurity is a bitch 8)

Some of the names I see popping up are people that outed themselves as insecure men in the first post I saw of them.

Average women don't go for muscles because guys with muscles are more attractive and they don't think they can hold a guy like that. There also just arn't that many guys with muscles, just like there arn't that many 8-10/10's walking around.

Saying women go for guys who don't have muscle, sure they do. Guys with muscles do have a sterotype about them but it doesn't mean they are unattractive at all, in fact the opposite.