Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40456 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
Average women don't go for muscles because guys with muscles are more attractive and they don't think they can hold a guy like that. There also just arn't that many guys with muscles, just like there arn't that many 8-10/10's walking around.

Saying women go for guys who don't have muscle, sure they do. Guys with muscles do have a sterotype about them but it doesn't mean they are unattractive at all, in fact the opposite.

(Beautiful) Women go for confidence. I'm sure there are confident bodybuilders but we all know it's insecurity that led many to the gym to begin with  ;)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »
haha lol. I remember that. Matty melting down about some chick who didnt like bodybuilders lol
She was hideous.. however, I have done much worse and much better.. so she was doable when youre on high doses of test. Just another failed girl I have pissed off in my life, on top of about 500 others I will never have a chance to sleep with because of my big mouth.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »
Average women don't go for muscles because guys with muscles are more attractive and they don't think they can hold a guy like that. There also just arn't that many guys with muscles, just like there arn't that many 8-10/10's walking around.

Saying women go for guys who don't have muscle, sure they do. Guys with muscles do have a sterotype about them but it doesn't mean they are unattractive at all, in fact the opposite.

Im not sure why everyone seems to analyze this 'women dont think they can keep a muscular guy' bullshit lol Do people really think everyone is so fussy and they think every little thing over about potential partners? No chance, its usually on first sight or whatever that decides most things. Too many people over thinking things on this site ::)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2012, 03:13:56 PM »
Im not sure why everyone seems to analyze this 'women dont think they can keep a muscular guy' bullshit lol Do people really think everyone is so fussy and they think every little thing over about potential partners? No chance, its usually on first sight or whatever that decides most things. Too many people over thinking things on this site ::)
Have you ever dated a female before? They overanalyze EVERYTHING.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2012, 03:49:06 PM »
Have you ever dated a female before? They overanalyze EVERYTHING.
good pic matty good look lean and close to contest dry or u might have there ,,,

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »
LOL @ ALL of the "devil's advocates" here implying that built guys and BBers have a hard time getting women.

Every dude i know with a lean muscular body has a good looking woman, unless they are ugly and/or bald...that will fuck you up in your quest for prime ass far more than your body

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2012, 04:31:21 PM »
LOL @ ALL of the "devil's advocates" here implying that built guys and BBers have a hard time getting women.

Every dude i know with a lean muscular body has a good looking woman,
::)

6'3'',130lbs full of ''real confidence''  is where it's at .

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
11 pages!? Morons.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: November 23, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »

Indeed.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2012, 04:41:55 PM »
::)

6'3'',130lbs full of ''real confidence''  is where it's at .

Maybe there's a difference between the US and Europe, but over here, someone with a body like yours would get laughed at by close to everyone, trust me on that. Bodybuilding is a bit more mainstream in the US so it may be different there, that I don't know.

Strictly speaking about your body and how it would be seen over here. No attack on you as a person.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #260 on: November 23, 2012, 04:45:05 PM »
Most important thing:

End thread
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »

Every dude i know with a lean muscular body has a good looking woman, unless they are ugly and/or bald...that will fuck you up in your quest for prime ass far more than your body

That's not what I or anyone else was saying, I was speaking in terms of what the majority of women thinks. There's obviously no reason why men with a lean muscular body couldn't get a good looking woman. In some cases even the opposite. But it is what it is: most people laugh at/with bodybuilding/bodybuilders.

I also wasn't saying all bodybuilders lack confidence and are insecure. Just that you'll find a disproportionately large % of insecure men in gyms. How many times have you heard stories like "I was embarassed about my body as a kid...", "I was bullied because I was skinny...", "I got no attention from girls because I was fat/skinny", etc...

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: November 23, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
Most important thing:

End thread

That's BS. The most important thing for gold diggers but not all women are like that.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2012, 04:52:19 PM »
That's BS. The most important thing for gold diggers but not all women are like that.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHA HAIdshjfiwjgierjfiwjg

holy shit man you are hilarious.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »
Women want the largest most muscular and athletic physique that still looks 'natural'. That conveys good genes.
T

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2012, 04:58:55 PM »
Women want the largest most muscular and athletic physique that still looks 'natural'. That conveys good genes.
Girls get really offended when you tell them they have terrible genes to reproduce.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2012, 05:01:53 PM »
Maybe there's a difference between the US and Europe, but over here, someone with a body like yours would get laughed at by close to everyone, trust me on that. .

Haha you have no idea .

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2012, 05:03:03 PM »
Insecure Matty now also thinks all women are after money and only that, oh boy. How many FB-friends have you owned lately? You do know a large part of your "friends" there are laughing at your hobby and consider you a fag, right?
I have one friend, and her name is miss trenbolone.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2012, 05:03:11 PM »
Girls get really offended when you tell them they have terrible genes to reproduce.

Hahaha I actually told a woman that once.
She was once of those women that is constantly sick and suffering from allergies. ALL the time! At first I was tolerant but then it became annoying. She couldn't pet animals or anything.

So I said, "I don't think I want to be with someone that has such a weak constitution. I'm surprised your bloodline has survived throughout the ages. I don't want my children to inherit that."

Needless to say she was very offended. It was cruel, but her life seemed dominated by sickness and I put up with it for a long time. lol
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHA HAIdshjfiwjgierjfiwjg

holy shit man you are hilarious.

Elaborate. I don't like this "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHA HAIdshjfiwjgierjfiwjg" stuff  ;)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
Hahaha I actually told a woman that once.
She was once of those women that is constantly sick and suffering from allergies. ALL the time! At first I was tolerant but then it became annoying. She couldn't pet animals or anything.

So I said, "I don't think I want to be with someone that has such a weak constitution. I'm surprised your bloodline has survived throughout the ages. I don't want my children to inherit that."

Needless to say she was very offended. It was cruel, but her life seemed dominated by sickness and I put up with it for a long time. lol
haha harsh.. I've decided my best hope to have a top athlete as a child is to knock up a 5'11 man beast of a black woman

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2012, 05:07:49 PM »

Youre wrong. A woman, for the most part, will take a man who is well off over a poor or middle class guy. Just accept this fact.
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2012, 05:08:20 PM »
Haha you have no idea .

Never been there so tell me, it's the opposite there?

I never got laughed at when I was 130 lbs, I got laughed at all the time when I was 250 lbs.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »
Elaborate. I don't like this "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHA HAIdshjfiwjgierjfiwjg" stuff  ;)
All women want security. Security = Money, never muscles.

You could look like brad pitt and 99.999999999999% of women would leave you for Bill Gates in a heart beat if you were some broke ass loser. Women are extremely materialistic. I have yet to meet one who isnt. They are a weak species and want to be taken care  of.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »
haha harsh.. I've decided my best hope to have a top athlete as a child is to knock up a 5'11 man beast of a black woman

Lol, joking aside
Quality is about the overall.
The best balance of intelligence, creativity, and athleticism is a tall beautiful Euro woman.
That's how you make quarterbacks ;)
T