Author Topic: First cycle - Test e and Anavar. Double check for me please!  (Read 6118 times)

smitty50

• Getbig I
First cycle - Test e and Anavar. Double check for me please!
« on: November 21, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »
Hello!

I'm 20 years old, 5'11, 170 lbs, and i've been cutting from 195 lbs.  Around 12% bodyfat I think.   I've been training for 2 years.

Diet will consist of simple foods.  Chicken, rice, tilapia, pineapple!

I'll be following blast and cruise protocol but not sure on correct dosage.

Thinking

12 weeks
1-12 weeks test e 500mg (or maybe just 250mg) inject twice a week monday thursday
4-12 weeks anavar 60-100mg

Gear is from CBL and have aromasin and nolva (also plenty of liver supps, etc.)

I want to run one compound at a time for a little bit to get the feel of it, hence just test e for a month.  I'll be doing the same with future hormones.

Not sure how much to cruise on test e @ 250mg a week or 125mg a week?

Also, only really thing to worry about is to keep my estrogen in check.  How exactly do I know when to start aromasin?  When water is too much, sore nips, etc.?

Thank you!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: First cycle - Test e and Anavar. Double check for me please!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »
At the risk of sounding preachy.  20 years old is still too young to take anything IMO.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 05:56:53 PM »
At the risk of sounding preachy.  20 years old is still too young to take anything IMO.

Gotta agree with this, but more so aimed at the lack of time he has put in the gym/lack of development.

If you're 5'11 175 @ 12%  after 2 years, then you haven't put 100% into diet or learning how to train properly.... and adding AAS into the mix just seems irrational.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 06:22:28 PM »
You'll gain and get shredded with that cycle especially as its ur first (if you train and eat right)... but honestly if you're 20 rip the gym with ur natty test/gh levels...

Buddy of mine started lifting at 17... he is 21 now... he was natty and he was deadlifting over 500lbs.. squatting mid 400s.... all natty... then he jumped on and one cycle... and yes became beast... nearly 700 on deads, over 500 on squats close to 600... He got off since... still strong as an ox.. not as much obviously but... point is.. he got all that naturally... then went a little crazy.. yes got results.. however the majority of the results was from natty training!

I wish I started in my teens :-/ I also wish I didn't 'let myself go' when i got married years back, wouldnt have had to hussle to 'get back' into it instead would have maintained it like a smart lad and grown more since. I also happen to have developed low test since and now im on trt but... thats a diff case :) In your case... eh.. looking at you... you can make some more gains for another 3 years natty then maybe hop on some sauce.

I reckon saying no to you will not stop you but yeah. AAS delivers results there's no doubt about it... but you can progress by lifting heavier progressively and eating more for sure... I bet you don't eat enough...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
You'll gain and get shredded with that cycle especially as its ur first (if you train and eat right)... but honestly if you're 20 rip the gym with ur natty test/gh levels...

Buddy of mine started lifting at 17... he is 21 now... he was natty and he was deadlifting over 500lbs.. squatting mid 400s.... all natty... then he jumped on and one cycle... and yes became beast... nearly 700 on deads, over 500 on squats close to 600... He got off since... still strong as an ox.. not as much obviously but... point is.. he got all that naturally... then went a little crazy.. yes got results.. however the majority of the results was from natty training!

I wish I started in my teens :-/ I also wish I didn't 'let myself go' when i got married years back, wouldnt have had to hussle to 'get back' into it instead would have maintained it like a smart lad and grown more since. I also happen to have developed low test since and now im on trt but... thats a diff case :) In your case... eh.. looking at you... you can make some more gains for another 3 years natty then maybe hop on some sauce.

I reckon saying no to you will not stop you but yeah. AAS delivers results there's no doubt about it... but you can progress by lifting heavier progressively and eating more for sure... I bet you don't eat enough...
good advice,,,

smitty50

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »
At the risk of sounding preachy.  20 years old is still too young to take anything IMO.

Gotta agree with this, but more so aimed at the lack of time he has put in the gym/lack of development.

If you're 5'11 175 @ 12%  after 2 years, then you haven't put 100% into diet or learning how to train properly.... and adding AAS into the mix just seems irrational.

I've already made up my mind and won't change it.

Oh I for sure have the knowledge to know exactly what to do, macros for diet, my routine, etc.  Gains have always been made.  Just slow.  I know i'm mature enough to jump on AAS and i've been researching for a long time.  If not now, I would start later.  So with that in mind, no harm in starting now.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:13:01 PM »
I've already made up my mind and won't change it.

Oh I for sure have the knowledge to know exactly what to do....................

;)  Good luck then my friend. 

smitty50

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »
;)  Good luck then my friend. 

Thank you.  Can't wait for the first pin!

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 07:07:46 AM »
I don't know bro! You canb probably still gain some more size without steroids yet. I did not start till I was 24yrs old. I wanted to get as big as I could naturally before I started juicing. You can still gain at 20yrs old. You can also get your diet in check and make sure to get your training on point before you start juicing. you want to be totally plateued out before you touch gear I just dont see that with your physique. I think you can still make alot of progress naturally at that age your test level is probably super high naturally. at 20years old I had a erection 24/7.
if you really want best results wait a few years.

I hate to sound like you dad just my IMO. do what you want. max everything out naturally before touching steroids is what I was told.you might think your ready but just asking the question you asked I can tell you are not quite ready.
Like I said I am not your dad do what you want.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 07:19:39 AM »
I have to agree with the guys here, if you can push up even 10 more pounds naturally then your better off.

I am 5 9 and 220 most of the time, started when I was 33 years old.

There is lots of time unless you want to go pro, and then you have to be very serious about it.

Do what you will, we are here to guide you and give the best advice possible based on our own pasts.

500mg week is fine, dont shut yourself down for only 250. I would also just do the E for the first time, no other compounds, you need to assess each one in your body, it will act different.