Author Topic: Re: Turning my hate into $$$$$$  (Read 1289 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Turning my hate into $$$$$$
« on: November 23, 2012, 08:41:34 AM »
Been getting a bunch of flyers to join this group called the Queens / Bronx Building Association since construction clients are really the meat potatos of what I do.  

So I decide to go to this function last night in Queens and predictablly is looks like central casting for Goodfellas or some Grade B mob movie, less the hot guidettes.  Only two over dressed over weight too much make up mamadelles.

Mixing it up trying to talk to people etc etc whatever - downing drinks, etc.  So I'm sitting near this guy looks like about 55-60, ex military look, he looks sort of tense, he's busting balls w another guy.  I see his tag is a Carting Co. which i have heard of before and see their trucks all the time, 30 yard containers, etc.  

The guy he was talking to got up and left and I said to him "Why so tense man you look a little piseed off"   He says to me "eeeehhhh, I still can't believe that mofo won last week, WTf!"  

Missle  - MEET TARGET  

So of course I sort of get into talkin with this guy had he turns out to head a big Tea Party group in L.I. , big gun guy, etc etc.  Gives me his card - says call him as they have need someone for some work and he calls over this other guy he knows who has a management company with needs to evictions and judgement enforcement.  Didnt talk "obama hate" w the new guy, but he said he has plenty of need for my services too.  

In the end trying to make O-THUG's productive $$$ wise, so far so good.  

I think these guys were looking for a different kind of "services" from a guy like you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 08:42:42 AM »
Reminds me of a movie I saw with Russell Crowe... You think you are at a particular function, but in reality it's your weekly support/therapy group..

:)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »
I think these guys were looking for a different kind of "services" from a guy like you

please read the new rules BEFORE POSTING

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »

again..not calling you names..not an attack...just an observation

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 08:52:55 AM »
again..not calling you names..not an attack...just an observation

Lol :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 09:13:23 AM »
What's the point of this thread other than for 333 bragging about his pathetic debt collection business

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
What's the point of this thread other than for 333 bragging about his pathetic debt collection business

Not Allowed: "Abusive Ad-Hominem", meaning: No insults, name calling, or personal attacks (personal meaning at other posters) what so ever or Blatant baiting/bagering to get an angry response

Another way to put it(suggested from a poster):  "Personal attacks are not allowed. You can make your points effectively without attacking others posting on here."

Failure to follow this rule will lead to a ban.

Thank you.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 09:16:42 AM »

This is really beyond pathetic coming from you.
For someone who so casually insults and degrades anyone who disagrees with your assinine positions, this increased level of post-election sensitivity makes you look like the biggest wussy on the planet.

If you can't take your lumps like a man (which appears to be the case) at least take your lumps like 3rd grade girl. I don't even think an 8 yr old would cry as much as you.

Bloody pathetic if you ask me. Don't let your "girlfriend" read your posts. She might find herself wanting to run off in order to deal with a real man. If enough to make me want to spit.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 09:18:39 AM »
Not Allowed: "Abusive Ad-Hominem", meaning: No insults, name calling, or personal attacks (personal meaning at other posters) what so ever or Blatant baiting/bagering to get an angry response

Another way to put it(suggested from a poster):  "Personal attacks are not allowed. You can make your points effectively without attacking others posting on here."

Failure to follow this rule will lead to a ban.

Thank you.

Hey crybaby, stating a fact is not a personal attack
Why don't you save the pathetic bragging for your friends and family