Author Topic: Does a woman lose all respect for you when you start giving her money?  (Read 3539 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Does a woman lose all respect for you when you start giving her money?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 06:32:02 AM »
If you are too available, in any way, you lose value. This is true in all relationships and on many different levels.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 07:06:12 AM »
so many dumb fucks in this thread, if you want to fuck a hot girl you are going to pay one way or the other and there is no way around it. now if like fucking plain looking women then that is a different thing. the only way you fuck a hot girl without paying is if you are famous because it will be good for her profile to be seen with you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »
mighty generous of you to share your (non-existent) funds with your family.  it's not like you owe them because you stole thousands of dollars from them or anything like that, yetibombz.
;)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 12:54:38 AM »
I wouldnt spend a penny on a person unless they were begging for money (in which case I always oblige so long as I have some money to give), or unless I already developed a close relationship with the person. Friends, family, significant other.. I am very generous and will spend all of my money on spending time doing fun things with these people. But otherwise, FUCK NO. I wont even buy a drink/a meal for a woman on a first date. She can buy herself that stuff.

Shut the fuck up. You don't have money to begin with. How can you think of spending it on other people when you're broke?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 01:03:36 AM »
Shut the fuck up. You don't have money to begin with. How can you think of spending it on other people when you're broke?
without adressing my personal financial situation, i would simply submit that X% of ones wealth is equal to X% of another's wealth. said another way= its not the results of charity that determine altruism, its the intention and relative sacrifice.  in an even different manner= 5 dollars out of 10 dollars is more charitable than 4,999 dollars out of 10,000. said even differently, taking a friend out to dinner and a movie for me is better than a wealthy man buying his friend a mansion.  :)   ;)   8)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 03:50:50 AM »
kinda agree.but a woman who cant cook is no woman, is a dumb bimbo.

a woman who choses not to cook is a disgusting filthy whore.

That's a bit general, if not completely wrong. Most young women are absolutely clueless and truly lesser mental beings than most men but whether they choose to cook or not doesn't weigh much on that decision, IMO.

In my eyes, a good partner is someone where they don't necessarily have to do X or Y. They have strong morals and a good heart - so whatever they do is based on those actions. A slut is a slut. Someone only good for sex can be thrown out and they are - happens every weekend around the world. Someone that's more than that... a real person... a good soul... they're the ones that aren't just for sex or cooking or some stupid things like that. Those people are there for life, no matter what happens.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »
Guys i was just referring to the average girl that you meet with intentions of fucking.  Not your future wife.  Not a hooker either though.  If you start giving 'gifts' to a girl before you've fucked her, she'll think you a sucker and never give you ass.  I know plenty of women like this.  However i will be offering an ipad to this 20yr old i'm trying to fuck.  That wont burn a hole in my pocket though so i don't give a fuck. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »
However i will be offering an ipad to this 20yr old i'm trying to fuck.  That wont burn a hole in my pocket though so i don't give a fuck. 

my kinda guy ;D

18-23 year olds FTW 8)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 04:56:51 PM »
Guys i was just referring to the average girl that you meet with intentions of fucking.  Not your future wife.  Not a hooker either though.  If you start giving 'gifts' to a girl before you've fucked her, she'll think you a sucker and never give you ass.  I know plenty of women like this.  However i will be offering an ipad to this 20yr old i'm trying to fuck.  That wont burn a hole in my pocket though so i don't give a fuck. 

in your opinion, does the ipad improve your chances of fucking her?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 05:03:34 PM »
my kinda guy ;D

18-23 year olds FTW 8)

how about you get laid THIS YEAR and then  talk

PS aren't you pushing 40 you creepy fuck?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 05:08:35 PM »

Take her out and show her a good time and then fuck her. Why spend several hundred dollars on an iPad?

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
in your opinion, does the ipad improve your chances of fucking her?

Thats what i'm hoping.  She's loaded from her parents but it's personally broke.  What girl that's 20 doesn't want an ipad?  Can't hurt i figure.  I'll report back. 

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 07:00:20 PM »
Take her out and show her a good time and then fuck her. Why spend several hundred dollars on an iPad?

We've done a few lunch dates and stuff, but it's a complicated situation.  Im in my 30s and we are friends, not really dating.  I always treat her like we're in a date whenever we hang though.  I'm trying to get her to a bar for some drinks.  Trust me though, it's complicated.  Hoping the iPad might cloud her judgement when I stick my tongue down her mouth. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 08:28:51 PM »
We've done a few lunch dates and stuff, but it's a complicated situation.  Im in my 30s and we are friends, not really dating.  I always treat her like we're in a date whenever we hang though.  I'm trying to get her to a bar for some drinks.  Trust me though, it's complicated.  Hoping the iPad might cloud her judgement when I stick my tongue down her mouth. 

think you're overthinking it.  can't you tell if there's "chemistry" or not?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 09:18:39 PM »
Yes, they won't respect you as soon as you start giving $$$... they wont even be grateful either, Specially those that smoke weed younger ones (18 to 28).... they will always need money and will never look for you to share anything they have with you..... yes friendly and slutty but no respect .

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2012, 09:52:42 PM »
I wouldnt spend a penny on a person unless they were begging for money (in which case I always oblige so long as I have some money to give), or unless I already developed a close relationship with the person. Friends, family, significant other.. I am very generous and will spend all of my money on spending time doing fun things with these people. But otherwise, FUCK NO. I wont even buy a drink/a meal for a woman on a first date. She can buy herself that stuff.

Best answer so far!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
My fiancé & I split everything down the middle. He offers all the time. But then I feel like i owe him and I don't like to owe anyone shit. So 95% of the time I decline his offers.  However it's nice to know the man as a stable job and can pamper a girl from time to time. IMO I feel that a man can pay for small stuff like dinner and movies, that's acceptable. But paying a cell bill or rent when
 that's not even  wifey or a serious relationship....  That's when she loses respect for you cuz she will only use you for you money and play you like a sucker! I feel u should Play hard but treat her like a lady without having to buy her everything or subconsciously buying her affection or love. That will get you nowhere but broke and eventually alone.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 10:13:23 PM »
my this new gf isnt shy of paying for stuff, when were out she even pays more than i do as of now.

but she expects a man to be able to pay some of the stuff.

shes not entirely clear on the issue.

i dont want do this shared bills when in restaurant stuff, think its stupid.

she should always pay instead ;D

it depends, if both work and no kids, theres no way i would pay for anything but maybe her food.

if married with kids and she dont work then its different.

let them machinegun their own feet if they pretend and choose to be a modern emanzipated woman and all that.
I agree. There is a mutual respect in this case:-)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
My fiancé & I split everything down the middle. He offers all the time. But then I feel like i owe him and I don't like to owe anyone shit. So 95% of the time I decline his offers.  However it's nice to know the man as a stable job and can pamper a girl from time to time. IMO I feel that a man can pay for small stuff like dinner and movies, that's acceptable. But paying a cell bill or rent when
 that's not even  wifey or a serious relationship....  That's when she loses respect for you cuz she will only use you for you money and play you like a sucker! I feel u should Play hard but treat her like a lady without having to buy her everything or subconsciously buying her affection or love. That will get you nowhere but broke and eventually alone.

that's a GREAT setup right there!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:18 PM »
So u haven't hit it yet?? And u feel like buying her an ipad will get u the p$&sy??okay fair enough.. So you buy her the iPad, in return u get sex, ok let say You want to hit it again? Are u trying to spend that kind of money everytime you smash?!?! Seriously??!!  Think about it, your starting with an iPad. Don't you think things will get bigger and bigger especially if she has the bombass p$&@y! It'll be like a drug. I mean to each his own but if you wanna hit, I'd start smaller than an iPad. Get her a kindle  or something like that lmfao!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012, 10:39:52 PM »
so many dumb fucks in this thread, if you want to fuck a hot girl you are going to pay one way or the other and there is no way around it. now if like fucking plain looking women then that is a different thing. the only way you fuck a hot girl without paying is if you are famous because it will be good for her profile to be seen with you.

Exactly. Hot ass chicks don't date good-looking, buff guys if they don't have money. Maybe they fuck them once or twice, but for the most part they date (and fuck) fat, old, rich dudes. Go to any club in LA and the hottest chick there is always with an old dude (or as you said someone famous.)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2012, 10:43:14 PM »

let her *borrow* it.

The trade-off can be a subtle one.   When the fun times end, you gonna need to collect that ipad.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2012, 10:43:17 PM »
so you are saying women are whores?  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
let her *borrow* it.

The trade-off can be a subtle one.   When the fun times end, you gonna need to collect that ipad.

Yeah... but make sure you get the iPad back before you end things or expect it to be mysteriously lost or broken when she hears the news.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2012, 02:23:45 AM »
I have a bad habbit of always paying even if i just date the girl, not bills and shit but dinner etc, i have to stop with that, even if i can afford it.