Author Topic: Man who died in Cockroach eating contest autopsy report released...  (Read 5284 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Man who died in Cochroach eating contest autopsy report released...
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
i hate Roaches, especially the big Chinese Roaches, they are huge! And I hate house centipedes.

But why is everyone so freaked out about eating roaches or at the mere site of them?

Lobsters are also technically roaches from the sea and folks eat those babies up, while paying ridiculous amounts of money for them.

"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Man who died in Cockroach eating contest autopsy report released...
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »
I see these now and then outside some ugly mofos wonder if the guy ever ate one? I think they eat roaches so I let them go rather than stomping them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »
But why is everyone so freaked out about eating roaches or at the mere site of them?

Lobsters are also technically roaches from the sea and folks eat those babies up, while paying ridiculous amounts of money for them.

"1"
roaches---quick moving, and dirty, they have a stigma to them. Even though, in evolutionary terms, they should be admired, as they are highly resilient, and very adaptable.

You are quite true about the lobsters and roaches, people who have shellfish allergies, are allergic to eating insects as well.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »
I see these now and then outside some ugly mofos wonder if the guy ever ate one? I think they eat roaches so I let them go rather than stomping them.

praying mantis' will damn near eat anything, I used to catch them as a kid and feed them all sorts of stuff.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »
roaches---quick moving, and dirty, they have a stigma to them. Even though, in evolutionary terms, they should be admired, as they are highly resilient, and very adaptable.

You are quite true about the lobsters and roaches, people who have shellfish allergies, are allergic to eating insects as well.

I don't remember (and not fingering through my Parasitology books for these bitches) off hand the parasite, which is carried by roaches, especially cock, but it causes you to have mini-convulsions in your sleep. You usually contract it from those bastards chilling in your dry cereal  :-X.  Anyway, foolish Southern boy got a first class ticket to the after life.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 07:42:23 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Cockroach eating man's autopsy report released...
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 07:46:19 PM »
Florida, always embarassing us.

seriously why does stuff like this only seem to happen in florida?

E
E