Author Topic: What would you do in this situation? Ghost in The elevator!  (Read 6416 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 08:39:44 AM »
Would probably be this kind of reaction

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 09:02:06 AM »
I'd be bathed in blood before it was done.

Whose?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 09:03:04 AM »
I think TA put it best when he said he would laugh because there is no such thing as the supernatural. This would also be my reaction.
Easy playing tough when you're not in the situation... Remember these people think they're in a real elevator. I cant imagine what kind of mind fuck was commened in these videos. I would probably shit myself and/or pass out from sheer terror  :'(
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 09:35:54 AM »
Easy playing tough when you're not in the situation... Remember these people think they're in a real elevator. I cant imagine what kind of mind fuck was commened in these videos. I would probably shit myself and/or pass out from sheer terror  :'(

Not playing tough.  I just don't happen to believe in the supernatural.  I've also seen enough of these hidden camera shows that I would immediately assume a set up was happening.

Now if I were at home in my bedroom sleeping or out camping in some backwoods location and a man came out of the darkness with a chainsaw I would shit bricks.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 01:42:13 PM »
Not playing tough.  I just don't happen to believe in the supernatural.  I've also seen enough of these hidden camera shows that I would immediately assume a set up was happening.

Now if I were at home in my bedroom sleeping or out camping in some backwoods location and a man came out of the darkness with a chainsaw I would shit bricks.
Well assuming you didn't..

and there's enough going on as it is for you to be able to process how the fuck a little girl with a doll got there. most likely your snap judgement would be based on previous horror flicks you have seen, as it was with these people.

point i'm tryin to make is that in all likelihood the scenario would cause humongous mindfuck to 90+% of people because its not easy to figure out quickly what the hell is going on.
follow the arrows

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »
press her up against the wall.  As Joe Rogan says "thats the most grueling part of MMA".  Oh, also "Randy Couture was a master at this.  He could wear anyone down like this".

Then Mike Goldburg would spout off some random fact.  You could then pic her up and slam her town and proceed on to a submission.  Upon slamming Goldie would shout "BIG SLAM by BigMC"

And rogan would follow that up with "HEEEEEEEEES HUUUUUUUUUURT MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK KKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I like rogan but man, the "hes hurt" is really starting to annoy me lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: What would getbiggers do in this scenario? KTFO a B$$%^ or scream?
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 05:47:21 AM »
Pretty funny stuff.  I needed a good laugh

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 05:49:13 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 06:14:45 AM »

What's the big deal?  He's dead.  He poses absolutely no threat whatsoever.   ???  Why are these bitches getting so worked up?   ???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 06:35:58 AM »

I seriously wonder how can an adult be scared of something like that.
Of course most would blink their eyes and ask to themselves what the fuk but to scream and get in fetus position? Oh bro yea right  ::)

wonder if fake. No, now watching it more, clearly actors.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 08:02:11 AM »
haha brazilian pegadinhas are the best, i grew up watching that shit every sundays

from the same tv show:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 08:06:47 AM »
haha brazilian pegadinhas are the best, i grew up watching that shit every sundays

from the same tv show:

What a body.   daaaammmmmmnnn!!!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What would you do in this situation? The elevator!
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »

Floor going away

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 03:48:55 PM »

from the same tv show:

Hey, that's our very own SuckyMyMuscle at 3:40.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 03:51:01 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »

there is this guy on Holloween who dresses up like a "crazed dude with a chainsaw", and he runs around near this park, that has a creek with a bridge---he chases the people with the chainsaw running...he took the blades off the chain, so you people can't tell up closes when he's gunning the throttle on it.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
Prank that went wrong!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What would you do in this situation? Ghost in The elevator!
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2014, 01:26:36 PM »
You’ll never ride in an elevator again after watching this video

http://guyism.com/weird-news/youll-never-ride-in-an-elevator-again-after-watching-this-video.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/guy-tried-make-stop.html

A man has been seriously injured after an out of control elevator in Chile shot up 31 flights in 15 seconds and crashed into the roof.

CCTV footage posted to YouTube, captures José Vergara Acevedo, 31, entering the lift in an unidentified building in Santiago last Friday evening.

At first the doors close but then they reopen as the elevator starts hurtling upwards at high-speed, causing Mr Acevedo to frantically press buttons on the control panel.

The final frame shows the surveillance camera being smashed into pieces as the lift comes to an abrupt halt.

It is estimated the lift reached speeds of up to 80kmh.

The Chilean newspaper, El Mercurio, reports that Mr Acevedo suffered head and leg injuries and was immediately rushed to hospital after being rescued by firefighters.

An investigation has been launched to determine the cause of the elevator malfunction.

According to Chilean news sources, the elevator was inside a building that was finished eight months ago near Bustamante Park in Providencia.

It is unclear if Mr Acevedo - who appears in the CCTV footage carrying shopping bags - was a resident of the complex or visitor.

A time stamp on the film shows that the incident took place at around 7pm.