Author Topic: Any getbiggers in Texas? hows the women and nightlife?  (Read 3362 times)

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
Re: Any getbiggers in Texas? hows the women and nightlife?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 12:50:52 PM »
Houston is a growing huge city and will be taking over Chicago as the third largest US city in the next two years. We never experienced the "Great Recession" here.

I agree with the reply earlier that Houston 5.5 million population has an international influence.

As for bodybuilding, there are pockets of bodybuilding around the city and suburbs. Everyone thinks Texan men are tall. I am 6'2" and 260lb. bb'er. But most of the guys are short runts - about 5'6".

Come out for a visit and i'll ride you around.
B

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 03:06:18 AM »
Houston is a growing huge city and will be taking over Chicago as the third largest US city in the next two years. We never experienced the "Great Recession" here.

I agree with the reply earlier that Houston 5.5 million population has an international influence.

As for bodybuilding, there are pockets of bodybuilding around the city and suburbs. Everyone thinks Texan men are tall. I am 6'2" and 260lb. bb'er. But most of the guys are short runts - about 5'6".

Come out for a visit and i'll ride you around.

epic

Maybe there is a refuge where being a tall white macho guy is still awesome.

dude562

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 04:07:31 AM »
What do u mean by macho? More hair on your back than on your head? Classic! I guess that would make you want to run to another state.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 02:39:44 PM »
What do u mean by macho? More hair on your back than on your head? Classic! I guess that would make you want to run to another state.

I mean the opposite of you.

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
  • Cuz in the end the BM are all that matter
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
I mean the opposite of you.

Oh shit son.
$