Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 03:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any getbiggers in Texas? hows the women and nightlife?  (Read 1154 times)
DerrickRigg
Getbig II

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »

Houston is a growing huge city and will be taking over Chicago as the third largest US city in the next two years. We never experienced the "Great Recession" here.

I agree with the reply earlier that Houston 5.5 million population has an international influence.

As for bodybuilding, there are pockets of bodybuilding around the city and suburbs. Everyone thinks Texan men are tall. I am 6'2" and 260lb. bb'er. But most of the guys are short runts - about 5'6".

Come out for a visit and i'll ride you around.
Report to moderator   Logged

B
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 04:06:18 AM »

Houston is a growing huge city and will be taking over Chicago as the third largest US city in the next two years. We never experienced the "Great Recession" here.

I agree with the reply earlier that Houston 5.5 million population has an international influence.

As for bodybuilding, there are pockets of bodybuilding around the city and suburbs. Everyone thinks Texan men are tall. I am 6'2" and 260lb. bb'er. But most of the guys are short runts - about 5'6".

Come out for a visit and i'll ride you around.

epic

Maybe there is a refuge where being a tall white macho guy is still awesome.

dude562
Getbig I

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 05:07:31 AM »

What do u mean by macho? More hair on your back than on your head? Classic! I guess that would make you want to run to another state.
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »

What do u mean by macho? More hair on your back than on your head? Classic! I guess that would make you want to run to another state.

I mean the opposite of you.
Beach Muscles
Getbig II

Cuz in the end the BM are all that matter

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 10:09:13 PM »

I mean the opposite of you.

Oh shit son.

$
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!