Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33333 times)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2012, 11:40:45 PM »
If u r in the 170's I'm guessing u around 5'7 or so??

U do look like a poor mans Stan mcquay there  :D

Jumpstart would be all over this one

Stan def has me on conditioning. but ive seen him several times in person n' i def have him on aesthetics/genetic structure when dialed in.. he's not that proportionate..esp w his biceps insertion(n short muscle belly)... but he has made an excellent build w/ his genetics... For me... Fitness is just a hobby on top of my other interests... where Health and Nutrition are my priority.. so i wont be mad that i will never exhibit that type of muscle (intracellular water) fullness when dieted down or even showcase that type of juiced vascularity....  Don't need a trophy in order to exemplify my hard work  -- I have other ways of doing that-- besides--he's ruined it all by tapping into the GH game n has permanently ruined the aesthetics to his formerly best attribute--his abs..really wish he stuck to his strengths -- he had a complete package at one point..more was not better  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2012, 11:49:14 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2012, 11:51:00 PM »

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2012, 11:51:47 PM »
i am def not hating... he did what it took to be successful at his trade.. and was always excited 2 see an asian make it within this industry.. he seriously dominated at one point and made it big within the magazine cover spread..    i've been offered special supplementation/coaching to get me to the top all my life.. but have no regrets in nodding my head the other direction every time.... ive seen the dark side of that industry and luckily knew that there are far greater things i was meant to do

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »
i am def not hating... he did what it took to be successful at his trade.. and was always excited 2 see an asian make it within this industry.. he seriously dominated at one point and made it big within the magazine cover spread..    i've been offered special supplementation/coaching to get me to the top all my life.. but have no regrets in nodding my head the other direction every time.... ive seen the dark side of that industry and luckily knew that there are far greater things i was meant to do

U sure about that... When it came to structure and asthetics it was his trademark..

U got a good build but let's not get carried away, if both of u guys took the same thing he'll still beat u.

I've seen him many times too , short but good fitness/everyday physique..

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2012, 12:40:23 AM »
awesome conditioning via diuretics n steroidal volumization will allow one to overlook their structural flaws.. his shredded abs made the rest of his physique flow... on flip side->  his shoulders naturally drooped and w/o flexing--his biceps were not in harmony to the rest of his body-- but one would have a hard time seeing this due to the cannonball induced growth and always showcasing a 100% pumped look ...Furthermore, I agree that this is what competitive bodybuilding is all about.. what u look like on day of show... but his flaws are apparent when standing relaxed-- where one can observe the flow of his physique.... i'm def not being carried away lol  ive had several comparisons to him by other supposed gurus who have compared my genetic potential/structure to him just coz i was also seen as an asian...  which is my only argument."STRUCTURE"(i've been proportional w/o even training all my life). he has the more complete and developed/competitive package that took yrs to put together.. no denying that!!. but to say if i did go on a drug regimen -that i could not beat him? id have to disagree.. but we will never know...kudos to him though on his accomplishments

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2012, 12:55:13 AM »
awesome conditioning via diuretics n steroidal volumization will allow one to overlook their structural flaws.. his shredded abs made the rest of his physique flow... on flip side->  his shoulders naturally drooped and w/o flexing--his biceps were not in harmony to the rest of his body-- but one would have a hard time seeing this due to the cannonball induced growth and always showcasing a 100% pumped look ...Furthermore, I agree that this is what competitive bodybuilding is all about.. what u look like on day of show... but his flaws are apparent when standing relaxed-- where one can observe the flow of his physique.... i'm def not being carried away lol  ive had several comparisons to him by other supposed gurus who have compared my genetic potential/structure to him just coz i was also seen as an asian...  which is my only argument."STRUCTURE"(i've been proportional w/o even training all my life). he has the more complete and developed/competitive package that took yrs to put together.. no denying that!!. but to say if i did go on a drug regimen -that i could not beat him? id have to disagree.. but we will never know...kudos to him though on his accomplishments

we all do know that bbing is a drug game all of them are nothing without it, I don't know your drug regime or anything but lots of factors come into play , u might not even respond as good as he did which is proven for him since he's been on for 20 years I take it . Bbing is more of a durability "sport" in drug intake. Those that are born with good shape, respond well, minimal side effects are the champions those that are not end up like Luke wood or to an extent flex and Tom prince

What r u waiting for? Get on pro cycles and live the dream :D

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2012, 01:00:57 AM »
lol...  im waiting to finally finish and survive this damned place called medical school. i put down the excessive iron pumping ever since....sure miss it ... but know ill be more valuable to society once this  chapter of my life is completed  ... loved training and giving nutritional advice to people...but went on to expand that knowledge.. no regrets

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2012, 01:38:26 AM »
danny you've got above average genetics for a filipino boy

a lot of my flip friends have genetics of dog shit

but some of them have superb genetic

as far as you trying to explain filipino family culture, i have had many close filipino friends and i respect them and love them

but fuck, the family drama can be taken down a few notches

no filipino hate

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
oh and good job on the white girl too,

most filipinas are slutty (no disrespect to your female family members)

i could understand why you wouldn't want to seriously hook up with a girl within your race

unless i find a really great asian girl, i opt not to marry within my race. i love white girls too. latina girls. middle eastern girls. south american girls. etc i love many flavors

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2012, 01:43:06 AM »
yes  i do not embrace all aspects.. we are seriously an overdramatic bunch..LOL  i totally agree.... esp if u ever gotten a chance to view a filipino network (television soap opera)      way overdone in my opinion..

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2012, 01:51:18 AM »
see.. ive dated within my race more so when i was a lot younger.... I just happened to be more attracted 2 certain traits/appeal from women... location and economic class played a major role in the type of women i had encountered.OC girls from cali wer way too superficial for me-->white or asian..  sidenote: my lady was never even really attracted to my muscles ..but more so to my humor n ambitious personality

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2012, 01:52:01 AM »
see.. ive dated within my race more so when i was a lot younger.... I just happened to be more attracted 2 certain traits/appeal from women... location and economic class played a major role in the type of women i had encountered.OC girls from cali wer way too superficial for me-->white or asian..  sidenote: my lady was never even really attracted to my muscles ..but more so to my humor n ambitious personality

Do you have a blog I could read?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2012, 01:57:53 AM »
see.. ive dated within my race more so when i was a lot younger.... I just happened to be more attracted 2 certain traits/appeal from women... location and economic class played a major role in the type of women i had encountered.OC girls from cali wer way too superficial for me-->white or asian..  sidenote: my lady was never even really attracted to my muscles ..but more so to my humor n ambitious personality

i look a lot at personal values and that seems to reflect on a woman's entire being and her actions

it just so happens that personal values for women are very much so culturally based. i tend to not go for asian girls, not because i don't find them attractive, but on average they are timid and shy as fuck which i find completely unnatractive

i agree that so-cal women are extremely superficial, very materialistic. but you can't blame them too much because of all the money in socal and the money attracting a greater quality of life that can be seen with their very own eyes. they've become that way because of the socal culture...

did you know your woman before you had any idea you would be going to medical school? i'm just saying, even if she sees you for your humor and ambition, you aren't her and you don't know exactly what her true primal instinctive motives are.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2012, 02:45:35 AM »
Danny, she's not great tbh. Why the hell did you marry someone when you are like 17 yr old

When you're 6'5" you can get 6 foot women like this:

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2012, 03:05:04 AM »
Danny, she's not great tbh. Why the hell did you marry someone when you are like 17 yr old

And when u r a millionaire......

I think he said he is around 30

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2012, 03:07:45 AM »
Do you have a blog I could read?

LOLOLOL...safe to say that went over most peoples heads

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2012, 03:13:29 AM »
And when u r a millionaire......

I think he said he is around 30

Being a millionaire would be less reason to settle down, fuck that shit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2012, 03:25:38 AM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2012, 04:20:30 AM »

Thus far, Irish Dave is in the lead...

She's smokin' hot.

Also - extra credit for not talking about how much you adore yourself for 5 pages.

Additional kudos will be given if you handle the coming praise for your beautiful woman without giving what sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech.

Betcha Danny hogs the mirror at home.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2012, 04:47:45 AM »
Thus far, Irish Dave is in the lead...

She's smokin' hot.

Also - extra credit for not talking about how much you adore yourself for 5 pages.

Additional kudos will be given if you handle the coming praise for your beautiful woman without giving what sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech.

Betcha Danny hogs the mirror at home.

Thanks, brah. She's only turned 22 and I'm nearly 28, I'm a creep but someone has to do it

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2012, 05:21:30 AM »
Thanks, brah. She's only turned 22 and I'm nearly 28, I'm a creep but someone has to do it

28..22.. "creep"? Wth are you talking about?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2012, 05:30:32 AM »
Great looking girl Dave.

Very pretty.

8)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2012, 05:33:12 AM »

Pah - you call that an age difference? I'm 12 years older than my wife.  ;D