Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33383 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2012, 09:45:47 AM »

Glad to have developed thick skin over the yrs.  Human inhibition has no boundaries when anonymity serves to protect them from scrutiny.     Exposure to higher education and meaningful life experiences has allowed me to better understand the progression of man and his actions.   This is y in the real world I choose to surround myself w only positive individuals.    These boards serve to enlighten and motivate me to keepin doing what I doing.   Envy stems from within ... Fortunately, there r those capable of maturing past this

Good outlook. Tho' in real world it's better to stay low-key... As these individuals that are pariticipating in a board like this (most of them statistically are prettly plain/simple and quite narrow-minded persons) exist in the reald world, just they aren't so obvious with their hate/jealousy. And while on a cyber forum you may just get some harsh words, in real world people like that may try to actually harm you in some way, if your presence (as in achievements, way of life or just a genetic inheritance you've got from your parents) makes ém feel inferior and hopeless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2012, 10:16:34 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2012, 10:24:26 AM »

u know.. her parents are pretty awesome and have such a great relationship w/ her --they trust her judgment--she was always the goodie goodie in her family--played the responsible older sister ... kinda of also helps that I already have 3 degrees and about to add M.D. to the name.. ;D
good look. You've seem to have come a long way from posts in the past, which were always positive. It's good to have a positive look on things, positivity, even during negative events, helps give a positive vibe to everyone---especially if you are dealing with patients.
How do you look on the debt side? Because with the other 3 and the MD on the way, you better come out swinging, or you gonna get crushed like Fux at a Chris Lund photoshoot.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2012, 10:32:33 AM »
Congrats on the MD, Danny boy. And, yeah, your wife is smoking hot!

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2012, 11:17:03 AM »
 ;D my lil hot stuff biatch

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »
good look. You've seem to have come a long way from posts in the past, which were always positive. It's good to have a positive look on things, positivity, even during negative events, helps give a positive vibe to everyone---especially if you are dealing with patients.
How do you look on the debt side? Because with the other 3 and the MD on the way, you better come out swinging, or you gonna get crushed like Fux at a Chris Lund photoshoot.

well im pretty much over it.. when it comes to foreseeing my debt in the future> i give myself realistically 10-12 yrs of payment..  It's all about what u can do at the moment.. My eye is on the prize and cannot let that distract me... There is greater importance in being able to do what u love doing down the line... this sacrifice will pay off in the end.. worked too damn hard to make it this far - where complaining has never gotten me anywhere..... one's ethical principle entails a major component towards what kind of physician one will become..  I am just glad to have seen both sides of the pendulum ...where working for an accreditation will never blind me into developing a superiority complex......  for I have been discriminated against my life whole life

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2012, 11:27:51 AM »
well im pretty much over it.. when it comes to foreseeing my debt in the future> i give myself realistically 10-12 yrs of payment..  It's all about what u can do at the moment.. My eye is on the prize and cannot let that distract me... There is greater importance in being able to do what u love doing down the line... this sacrifice will pay off in the end.. worked too damn hard to make it this far - where complaining has never gotten me anywhere..... one's ethical principle entails a major component towards what kind of physician one will become..  I am just glad to have seen both sides of the pendulum ...where working for an accreditation will never blind me into developing a superiority complex......  for I have been discriminated against my life whole life
I hope you will be one of those physicians who support single-payer and also won`t be ruled by drug reps.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »
i'm not the Ken doll complement that u probably envisioned.. but i hold my own..i think being Filipino in this case might have helped me.who knows? love being different...  but looks can only get u so far... further, u base ur assumptions on what type of mentality woman like her can only have...

Grow a beard.. you look like you cross dress on the weekends

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2012, 11:30:11 AM »

yeah, but he's probably going to match his no. 1 or 2 residency choice in some specialization actually worth it ... unlike you. so he wins.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
I hope you will be one of those physicians who support single-payer and also won`t be ruled by drug reps.

Def will not let that be an influence.  Those individuals got into the field for all the wrong reasons.   I value what I can provide in this lifetime and refuse to b a slave of the system

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2012, 11:35:29 AM »

Doesn't matter really, he got the woman he wanted Mal.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2012, 11:37:10 AM »
Btw my chic hates it when I grow facial.   I end up looking Mexican.  ESP when living in Cali. LOL.   But to many of u here ill just be Manny.    I'll take that  ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2012, 12:03:09 PM »
LOL!

Is that your girlfriend?  I actually think she's cute, these guys are fags.  8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2012, 12:50:46 PM »
You'll make a great nurse one day Tranny-boy

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2012, 12:53:39 PM »
TA your woman has more muscles then you.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2012, 01:13:27 PM »
TA your woman has more muscles then you.

Look closely, that's TA in a wig and makeup

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2012, 01:34:01 PM »
tranny boy should get off his high horse, bitch is going to leave his philipino ass one day as sure as 2 and 2 = 4. All the bullshits he s spewing reek of an hypocritical lying asshole.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2012, 01:42:50 PM »
tranny boy should get off his high horse, bitch is going to leave his philipino ass one day as sure as 2 and 2 = 4. All the bullshits he s spewing reek of an hypocritical lying asshole.

sons and daughters...

::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2012, 01:57:21 PM »

girls and sons...

::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2012, 04:39:02 PM »
Is that your girlfriend?  I actually think she's cute, these guys are fags.  8)

she's my former girlfriend

the girl i'm involved with now isn't as pretty facially, but she's got a kick ass bod, tight and slim with a round firm bubble butt

and since i'm such a god awful ugly troll we make quite the match, since we are both rather hideous facially lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »
and to TBombz.. My vanity may force me to lean out n streamline my physique when need be... but I am a far-cry from a scrawny asian   8)

Pay no attention to tbombz D-B, he is mentally ill.

LOL at the twink curling in the background  ;D

Haha yes he's really going after "it".

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2012, 04:44:03 PM »
danny boys wins. most pics posted and his girl looks good in each one