Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32034 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: so depressed
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 06:14:32 PM »
oh brother..listen there is a big difference between a natty like yourself not slamming enough wazy maize post workout and loosing a 1/8th of an inch on his 15 inch arms, vs a guy whos  had 30 pounds of muscle fall off of him...youve never had the size to  turned heads let alone had girls run up to you to take pictures with you ;)

not trying to flame you I was just joking but the arm part.... but I gotta say the thing is the more gear you get a taste of and the higher quality it is   the more you become dependent on it. The absolute WORST thing any guy without alot of money can do is get his  hands on a few kits of pharm grade growth hormone. Because you will never train without it in your system again....no matter how many steroids you take.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 06:15:06 PM »
It is absolutely hands down the most delicious pie ever made. OMG make it!!! You'll thank me for encouraging you! Seriously it's heaven!!
I just google the receipe?  Or is there a particular one I should follow?  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »
oh brother..listen there is a big difference between a natty like yourself not slamming enough wazy maize post workout and loosing a 1/8th of an inch on his 15 inch arms, vs a guy whos  had 30 pounds of muscle fall off of him...youve never had the size to  turned heads let alone had girls run up to you to take pictures with you ;)
So who the fuck cares? You lost some size, big deal. Life goes on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
So who the fuck cares? You lost some size, big deal. Life goes on.

What these drug addicts addicted to roid doint understand is that they sacrifice long term gain and health for short term gain and fake muscles.  Under all that bloat water, puff, these idiots are gaining NOTHING over the long term. 

At 37 - I have retained almost all my muscle, still am in great shape, and it does not take much to maintain wo the fluctuations. 

I see these idiots in the gym fluctuate 30 lbs + every few months and when they are off - they did not retain shit from when they were all bloated.

What the F is point? 

These dudes are all lazy and dont want to be in it for the long term and do what is required to build a real base that they can keep for the long term.

Most of these guys turn into mental basket cases so reliant on roids and seeing they gained nothing at all when off for a few months.   

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 06:27:52 PM »
Anytime I feel like that. I take a week or two away from the gym. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »

not trying to flame you I was just joking but the arm part.... but I gotta say the thing is the more gear you get a taste of and the higher quality it is   the more you become dependent on it. The absolute WORST thing any guy without alot of money can do is get his  hands on a few kits of pharm grade growth hormone. Because you will never train without it in your system again....no matter how many steroids you take.

my arms are 15 in. tho :D

i don't think you understand brother... for the past 3-4 years i have felt like utter shit after 99% of my workouts.  achey joints, blood pressure, headaches, no pump, zero endorphins, aches and pains all over the place.  i'm not as lean as i used to be, and a little smaller too.  but i still run or hit the gym, 6 days a week.  i can't give up training, and i guarantee my situation is far worse than yours.  if you had to trade bodies with me for a workout, you'd probably kill yourself.

on one hand, i understand what you're saying.  you're right, i never had a physique that turned heads (in clothes, at least).  on the other hand, i had a physique that was damn good at one point, and i believed with enough hard work i could hang with the best of them.  "if i just train hard enough, eat right, learn all the training techniques, i'll look like [insert 'natural' bber here]" i thought.  well, i had to deal with the reality that i was just another also-ran white guy with okay shape and above average leanness, like every tenth kid in the gym.  i had to accept the fact that i was never going to look how i'd always imagined i could.  on top of that, for whatever reason (i still don't know), i started feeling like utter shit in the gym.  seems like i turned into a creaky old man almost overnight -- couldn't lift shit and my everything felt broken.

still, it's nothing to bitch about.  at the end of the day, i have a pretty good physique by real-world standards, and as for the rest... the mind changes over time.  you say you can't possibly lift without being the superhuman gh blown-up-from-within fiend in the weight room... lol, let's see how you feel in five years.  as you get older, you realize the people who need hormones to stand out in the gym can only stand out in a bad way.  the gym rats will look ridiculous to you, brutally insecure losers who can't deal with the fact they were born into a shit life.

i'm not saying anyone who does steroids is a loser, far from it.  but anyone who looks good with steroids, would also look good without them.  whether or not you are a bodybuilder... this is something you are born with; you can't get it from a needle.  look at guys like che, groink, go4it, falcon, or simplyhuge (does he even still post?).  these guys have good muscles and, steroids or not, would stand out.  these are the kind of guys that 240 lbs of bloof gym rats, hell MR. OLYMPIA competitors, look at and inwardly shit themselves with envy, because they KNOW how fast they'd be out of the limelight if these guys were on the same stuff.

it's funny how fast you'll learn, someday, to mentally strip mr. gigantic king gymrat of his muscles, leaving only the sniveling, delusional, 140 lbs soaking wet acne ridden untermensch behind.  at that point you'll think back to your opening post in this thread, and realize how ridiculous it sounds.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »
Eat more oats

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »
A guy like this needs to change up the whole routine.   Start doing cross training, cross fit, olympic lifts, etc etc 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 07:19:15 PM »

it is obvious this post was written by someone barely out of his teens. how old are you son? 22?

shut up and learn. read and then read some more. stop typing.  >:(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 07:22:23 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....
what a fucking loser you are. whining about how natural weight lifting is tough, when you never ever achieved any results training naturally yourself in the first place , then hoping you could get steroids...you have 0 willpower.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2012, 07:25:58 PM »
The story of flinstones Bodybuilding career reminds me of Tony Atlas' wrestling career..."Too Much Too Soon"

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »
what a fucking loser you are. whining about how natural weight lifting is tough, when you never ever achieved any results training naturally yourself in the first place , then hoping you could get steroids...you have 0 willpower.

You have 0 career options loser. how many years of school does it take to push a green button in a factory ?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2012, 07:27:39 PM »
Do it for your health. Plain and simple.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2012, 07:30:07 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

Translation : I'm a weak minded bitch

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
I hate working out too.. you should overcompensate with cocaine and pain killers, on top of the massive anabolics. It is how the legends Tom Prince and Craig Titus have done it..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »
You have 0 career options loser. how many years of school does it take to push a green button in a factory ?
rofl...

whose gimmick are you btw, cock breath?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 07:32:36 PM »
I hate working out too.. you should overcompensate with cocaine and pain killers, on top of the massive anabolics. It is how the legends Tom Prince and Craig Titus have done it..
Bazinga.

I hear syringes full of meth help keep you super lean while you're blasting teh juice. It'll help keep you looking shredded year round brah.

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2012, 07:33:13 PM »
rofl...

whose gimmick are you btw, cock breath?

I see you have come to terms with your menial status.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2012, 07:41:02 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

are you off cycle? maybe you are that 1 in 10 who gets depressed when they come off cycle! I have seen this before! I have seen my friend who also owns a supplement shop lose his whole business! he was on cycle all year peaked did his cutt cycle looked like Mike Mentzer at 53yrs old .this dude looked 35yrs old. he took his pictures and went into his PCT . He stopped training got depressed ,started drinking Vodka in the back of his shop everyday,also drank when he shut down the shop! He wrecked his car a few times!

He totally lost it! he did not touch a weight for weeks and the fucker has a hime gym! He kept on hitting the bottle and eventually he got real manic depression! I went up to the shop to check on him and he was not there! he ran the shop on his own 6 days a week/sunday he took off. Anyway he stopped coming in to oipening the shop. I finally went in again to check on him and saw his business partrner clearing the store out! they had found him all fucked up and suicidal in his closet! They took him to the hospital and he was transfered to the psych department. he lost everything!

This guy did have a horrible life and alot to grief about! He shot somebody and killed them years ago and he was lucky and claimed self defense but he still got 15 years but was released after 10 for good behaviour! that shooting really fucked him up and when he drank that is all he would think about! He felt alot of remorse. He got lucky he got them to believe it was self defense because it wasn't! he did it on contract for 40grand. anyway steroid withdrawal really made him flip!

I have seen some of the best physiques come from guys drinking EAS Phosphagen and sticking a hardcore diet! One guy in particular who has a great top amateur physique a fucking human anatomy chart just muscle on top of muscle uses just phosphagen and sticks his diet and workout everyday! he also tans and has money to afford the lifestyle and the time to live the BB lifestyle but he is steroid free! He hates juicers! His body looks hormonized to the fullest but this guy is a honest person!

either he is a great liar or he is for real! I believe he is for real as he works harder then anybody in the gym! and he keeps up on his cardio and strength training daily. He is fucking strong too! not freakishly strong but strong! If I were to wager money I would say he really is natural. He is the type to be to worried about side effects. he said he knew somebody who tried anadrol and he got pretty bad side effects! He is just the type to call juicers pussys.

I would use steroids and train with him but I never told him! he might of suspected but even with me on roids my physique was no better then his so I was almost embarrased to say I was on cycle! because this guy due to his dedication and hardcore diet and training everyday plus all the work he has done with trainers looks insane without steroids.

Maybe he got dealt a better hand genetically but I cannot imagine how he would look on juice and HGH that would be a recipe for a Pro Card. I will also note this guy has NO LIFE! training and his diet and keeping his appearence up is his LIFE! I have more of a life and family, this guy has nothing except his job and the GYM.

Honestly one of the best physiques I have ever seen in any of the gyms I have been a member at. This guy blows away many guys who use steroids just due to his determination and his pain is temporary pride is forever attitude.. I have seen some african American guys get fucking jacked as well some had been in jail some are just working non criminals but they cannot even name one steroid and they are strong as fuck and jacked!Steroids are not really that important unless you are really trying to go pro!A great natural physique can be achieved with extreme dedication and sticking a great diet!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2012, 07:46:57 PM »
flin doesnt your doc prescribe you HRT injects?

ive been off cycles for over 6 months now and i look better than ever. but then again, my doc prescribes me androgel so i never experienced a hormonal crash.  androgel only gives my maybe 5-10mg of test per day though, so its like less than normal production for a healthy dude. still, its something you should consider if your not on HRT of some kind.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2012, 08:28:28 PM »
Id be depressed if I dropped out of school or something.  :-\

10-15 years down the line he'll realize that focusing his entire life around the way he looks was a waste of time. Being in your mid thirties with a couple kids to feed and stuck in some dead end job has got to be more depressing.

Go to school or get yourself into a trade flint stop being a retard....

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2012, 08:29:32 PM »

Translation : I'm a weak minded bitch

smart is more like it.. I just have a hard time putting alot of effort into something when I know Im not doing EVERYTHING in my power to achieve that goal. Im very all or nothing type guy....lifting weights aint my thing. Its tiring, boring, and gay as fuck. Any dude who enjoys lifting weights its wierd...  rather spend my time jerking off. Im a strong guy though i was throwing up 405 in hs...

tbombz- I am on trt I just used up my bottle already lol
l

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2012, 08:44:08 PM »
start screaming VERY LOUD to gain strength then train !
A