Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32024 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: So depressed - having a hard time training
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2012, 10:23:03 PM »
HAHA this is absolutely priceless
Flint, I love you like a son, so I will be nice. But there's a lot of truths in this here thread. There's something to be said for the guys like Krank who have up until recently in his 30s, built a solid foundation naturally. You think Krank will ever phone me late on a Saturday evening, crying on about how his muscles look flat and little? F*** NO he won't! He built a foundation naturally that crushes yours and he is gonna have that geriatric pussy pulling physique for another 20 years if he keeps training.

You are making your own case for why you should not touch gear as a kid....you arent mature enough to handle drugs that were made for ADULTS. This thread is depressing, because you are telling others that your self worth is derived directly from your temporary muscles (you don't even have a natural foundation built FFS.)

Your value as a man should come from how you treat others, standing up for what's right, showing integrity in your actions and being a decent person  of character. Let this lesson grow you as a man. There's some solid wisdom here, and I know you have it in you to be a better man than this...whining on the boards about having to train clean for a few weeks. It's pathetic.

Your friend,
Uberman  -C.F.

PS: you should consider joining the military.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: so depressed
« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2012, 10:32:21 PM »
I was depressed. I tried to kill myself via gear indirectly and put on 40 pounds of muscle by accident. Whats real fucked up is all I could think about since the time I was 14 years old was "being there" and once I was finally got "there" I didnt give a fuck.....I was more misrable than ever. funny how life works..

It's kind of like, be careful what you wish for. Happiness comes from within.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2012, 12:18:12 AM »
Bring the pumpkin pie.  I will eat, you can talk and I probably won't hear anything you say anyway. 

Arw we still talking about actual pumpkin pie..?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »
Flint, I love you like a son, so I will be nice. But there's a lot of truths in this here thread. There's something to be said for the guys like Krank who have up until recently in his 30s, built a solid foundation naturally. You think Krank will ever phone me late on a Saturday evening, crying on about how his muscles look flat and little? F*** NO he won't! He built a foundation naturally that crushes yours and he is gonna have that geriatric pussy pulling physique for another 20 years if he keeps training.

You are making your own case for why you should not touch gear as a kid....you arent mature enough to handle drugs that were made for ADULTS. This thread is depressing, because you are telling others that your self worth is derived directly from your temporary muscles (you don't even have a natural foundation built FFS.)

Your value as a man should come from how you treat others, standing up for what's right, showing integrity in your actions and being a decent person  of character. Let this lesson grow you as a man. There's some solid wisdom here, and I know you have it in you to be a better man than this...whining on the boards about having to train clean for a few weeks. It's pathetic.

Your friend,
Uberman  -C.F.

PS: you should consider joining the military.

fair enough, I appreciate it chiro.  8)
l

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2012, 12:55:33 AM »

he could, to make the gym visit somewhat worth the while, do sunbeds to get a tan, or lie many naties out there and as seen yesterday with my own eyes, shaddowbox a bit to impress ppl in other ways ;D

Not forgetting some elbows and knees, if the gym has a punching bag, go ballistic there for half an hour

Maybe it makes the girls wet, who knows...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2012, 01:13:23 AM »
Hey Will
haha keep me out of it  ;D - Although I tend to agree with what Mr M is saying I certainly don't need a gimmick account to say it, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself or to the members that have been asking via PM from here on  :)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2012, 05:21:56 AM »
HAHA this is absolutely priceless

It is bitch.  Again, you failed to comprehend what I was saying.  You see, you live and die by what your body looks like due to the shit you are on.  You will never understand the satisfaction I got going in to the gym the many years I did making the progress I did.  You think I gave a shit if I didn't gain 10lbs a week with my training?  Reading this thread is like reading about some 15 yo girl who is crying about her first period.  "Boo hoo...I went home and ate some pumpkin pie because my vagina hurts...."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2012, 05:27:02 AM »
It is bitch.  Again, you failed to comprehend what I was saying.  You see, you live and die by what your body looks like due to the shit you are on.  You will never understand the satisfaction I got going in to the gym the many years I did making the progress I did.  You think I gave a shit if I didn't gain 10lbs a week with my training?  Reading this thread is like reading about some 15 yo girl who is crying about her first period.  "Boo hoo...I went home and ate some pumpkin pie because my vagina hurts...."

Bingo - these fags think this shit happens over night.  IT TAKES YEARS OF HARD WORK. 

This guy probably does not even train right when he is juicing.   Probably a few sets of bench, tons curls, maybe some overhead dumbbell presses, an maybe a light back day, never legs, and thats it. 

Sounds like a TYPICAL meathead who avoids hard leg/back days, goes nuts on chest on monday nights, etc. 

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2012, 05:34:12 AM »
flintstones

I thought you were going to name me on here. still waiting.

seriously some advice

why instead of moaning about it put a plan together for how you can get out of this dip. consider reading a book. watching a funny film. speaking to people who care for you and want you to do well and tell them how you feel and by honest about what causes these mood problems. in a matter of minutes the dark clouds will lift. you will have a spring in your step and a bit of energy.

enough to put a noose round your neck and hang yourself you two bob knock one out with your mates pussyhole. attention seeking homo. boo fucking hoo. can't gh15 help you now? course not you don't know him. at all. seriously hanging is your best option you c u n t.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2012, 05:59:01 AM »
Bingo - these fags think this shit happens over night.  IT TAKES YEARS OF HARD WORK. 

This guy probably does not even train right when he is juicing.   Probably a few sets of bench, tons curls, maybe some overhead dumbbell presses, an maybe a light back day, never legs, and thats it. 

Sounds like a TYPICAL meathead who avoids hard leg/back days, goes nuts on chest on monday nights, etc. 

S'up PEA BRAIN!  ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE OBAMAS TO YOU

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2012, 06:00:38 AM »
S'up PEA BRAIN!  ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE OBAMAS TO YOU

Go away 94'er 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2012, 06:01:43 AM »
I always assumed everyone on this site just loved going into the gym and going to war just for the fuck of it.  

Damn was I wrong.  

I'm a fucking mental pigmy who spends all day on this site.

true
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2012, 06:03:13 AM »
true

LOL - you dont even lift, never competed, and spam the board w your obama slave worship.  Go away welfare brat. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2012, 06:12:05 AM »

LOL - you dont even lift, never competed, and spam the board w your obama slave worship.  Go away welfare brat. 
Go away 94'er 
LOL   I am not going anywhere, 47'er.  ;D

You don't know me, son. ;)  Is your big achievement in life the fact that you "competed" PEA BRAIN?  :-\   :-X

When are you going to get a job? You have the nerve to talk about "spamming the board" with your 99,000 posts of utter bullshit? LOL!!!

!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2012, 08:42:06 AM »
flintstones

I thought you were going to name me on here. still waiting.

seriously some advice

why instead of moaning about it put a plan together for how you can get out of this dip. consider reading a book. watching a funny film. speaking to people who care for you and want you to do well and tell them how you feel and by honest about what causes these mood problems. in a matter of minutes the dark clouds will lift. you will have a spring in your step and a bit of energy.

enough to put a noose round your neck and hang yourself you two bob knock one out with your mates pussyhole. attention seeking homo. boo fucking hoo. can't gh15 help you now? course not you don't know him. at all. seriously hanging is your best option you c u n t.

shut the fuck up :)  I got offered a job as a bouncer and I need to look the god damn part. Half of you (naturals) ....or guys who use bunk shit, dont even know what its like to have 30 pounds of muscle fall of you. Easy to stay happy when you look the god damn same all the time :D not saying you do in particular, but  that applies to most people...
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2012, 08:47:25 AM »
shut the fuck up :)  I got offered a job as a bouncer and I need to look the god damn part. Half of you (naturals) ....or guys who use bunk shit, dont even know what its like to have 30 pounds of muscle fall of you. Easy to stay happy when you look the god damn same all the time :D not saying you do in particular, but  that applies to most people...

LOL!!!!   You never had 30 lbs of muscle fall off you since it was never there in the first place. 

That is what you drug addicts don't grasp.  Its like tossing a ferrari body on a honda chasis for a day.   You aint a Ferrari bro. 

You are still a honda civic and will always be until you devote the years of hard core training, not just sticking a needle in your ass and doing a few sets of bench and curls. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2012, 08:52:03 AM »

LOL!!!!   You never had 30 lbs of muscle fall off you since it was never there in the first place. 

That is what you drug addicts don't grasp.  Its like tossing a ferrari body on a honda chasis for a day.   You aint a Ferrari bro. 

You are still a honda civic and will always be until you devote the years of hard core training, not just sticking a needle in your ass and doing a few sets of bench and curls. 

you are a natural ferrari bro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2012, 08:54:56 AM »
you are a natural ferrari bro

I didnt say I was. 

But having to talk people off a ledge over allegedly losing 30lbs of muscle that was never there in the first place is so funny and laughable to me. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2012, 09:30:57 AM »

The only time any muscle fell off you was when your bodyfriend rolled off you after shooting his load.

Got offered a job as a bouncer?  Wow...what a once in a lifetime career!!   ::)  If you saw someone like Anderson Silva dressed in a security shirt, I bet you're the type of monkey dick that would say "look at me, I work out...I can take him"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
10 pages!? Would someone just shoot this guy, already.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2012, 10:00:05 AM »
I didnt say I was. 

But having to talk people off a ledge over allegedly losing 30lbs of muscle that was never there in the first place is so funny and laughable to me. 

what the fuck are you talking about? Ive never even taken  a picture of what I looked like on gh and slin. I took one back shot and it was after my first kit of gh, before i blew up on  insulin, and only groink and nj saw it anyways. But yes I know Im an attention seeker, I make everything up, I saw imaginary muscles  at the time etc. ::) whatever floats your boat brother..
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2012, 10:03:48 AM »
what the fuck are you talking about? Ive never even taken  a picture of what I looked like on gh and slin. I took one back shot and it was after my first kit of gh, before i blew up on  insulin, and only groink and nj saw it anyways. But yes I know Im an attention seeker, I make everything up, I saw imaginary muscles  at the time etc. ::) whatever floats your boat brother..

LOL!!!!!  Keep lying to yourself.  The real you is the pathetic shriveled mess depressed in front of the mirror who probably can't even put up 315 on the bench for 1 clean. 

Deal with it.  There are no short cuts to real muscle over the long term.   

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »

you spend more energy whining than you consume in calories

10 pages ffs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2012, 10:26:07 AM »
you spend more energy whining than you consume in calories

10 pages ffs

I see his type in the gym all the time.  The easy fake gains breed laziness and then these dudes get all depressed. 

ZERO sympathy. 

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2012, 10:31:01 AM »
I see his type in the gym all the time.  The easy fake gains breed laziness and then these dudes get all depressed. 

ZERO sympathy. 

you have no sympathy for homeless either

yabba dabba says he has a "bouncer" gig , wants to look the part  ::)

30 pounds is imperative , oh dear

I have been in bars where guys have been huge and bars where guys haven't been that big

both types can handle situations just fine

size doesn't matter

SKILLS do