Author Topic: this is what phil heath really looks like  (Read 31383 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: this is what phil heath really looks like
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2013, 09:32:54 PM »
professor roofenstein strikes again...  yes, every individual on the planet, man, woman, child, vegetable is working to be Mr. O... but there can be only one.

oh so you driving a car is lie, the  natural way is to walk, don`t take tylenol when you have a cold, seriously your argument is real childish. He has a goal that only 1 in 7billion can achieve and the only way is to leave all rocks unturned and some of those rocks happen to be chemicals, no different then medicine or any synthetic substance. The amount of discomfort and hardship that is involved is no less the any other endeavour. It sucks being in calorie deficit to achieve low bodyfat level, it suck constantly being hungry, it sucks having to endure discomfort of such magnitude nevermind the discomfort the chemical give you from anxiety caused by caffeine and ephedrine.

What the fuck gives you the right to tell people what their desires should be, go tell a rock climber not to climb cause people die every year mountain climbing, go tell the skier not to ski cause people die skying, fuck way more carnage in those 2 then bodybuilding. Look it is this simple you don`t like bodybuilding then do not follow it, but millions world wide love it and every competitive bodybuilder would do exactly what Heath did to have an Olympia trophy, you don`t approve of his methods change the channel`and stop whining over a mountain climber that can potentially fall cause he picked a passion he loves..

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2013, 09:34:16 PM »

This guy DESTROYS Phill, yet most people dont even know his name. it just shows you Mr.Olympia/ifbb today is a bunch of trash.

its how a bodybuilder should look, hard, rugged, vascular and strong looking. not like a balloon like most "pros" are now adays. ifbb guys need to head over to Middle east/eastern europe and learn a few things.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2013, 09:35:10 PM »
professor roofenstein strikes again...  yes, every individual on the planet, man, woman, child, vegetable is working to be Mr. O... but there can be only one.

Same with the highlander.
Oh congrats on that big hit  and Bowl win JC

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2013, 09:52:06 PM »
professor roofenstein strikes again...  yes, every individual on the planet, man, woman, child, vegetable is working to be Mr. O... but there can be only one.

No you dumbass but if they did there still would only be one Mr. O.So take steroids and become Mr. O right? to say drugs got him there is retarded cause why didn`t drugs get any other ifbb pro there or anyone of the millions that are taking juice? Because like everything else in life there is a workload involved, so here is the real story; Everyone at the top does the same workload, everyone at the top has the same drug protocol, there is one difference and that is called ``genetics`shape, structure, and genetic tolerance``

You guys really need to post on fitness forums or some where where there is less juice if you hate it so much. There are tons of naturals here that do not care about people taking juice, it does not bother them at all.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »

This guy DESTROYS Phill, yet most people dont even know his name. it just shows you Mr.Olympia/ifbb today is a bunch of trash.

its how a bodybuilder should look, hard, rugged, vascular and strong looking. not like a balloon like most "pros" are now adays. ifbb guys need to head over to Middle east/eastern europe and learn a few things.

He even has Arnolds teeth

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2013, 10:03:39 PM »

This guy is one of the most impressive bodybuilders on the planet in picture but when he stands in a line up he looks like he would not be top 5 at tier 3 pro show. He would be in 3rd call out at the Olympia, not in Phil league bro.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2013, 10:07:08 PM »

Ummmm, NO! He doesn't destroy Phil. Standing by yourself doesn't prove JACK. Let him step onstage against the Heath and the others, if he can. Then, we'll see what's what.

Heath has only beaten the likes of:

- Jay Cutler (4-time Mr. O)
- Dexter Jackson (2008 Mr. O)
- Dennis James (multiple pro show winner)
- Branch Warren (2-time ASC winner)
- Toney Freeman (multiple pro show winner)
- Darrem Charles (multiple pro show winner)
- Kai Greene (2-time ASC winner)
- Victor Martinez (2007 ASC Champion)

Just to name a few.

Heath won the USA, on his first try, to turn pro. Who is this guy and against whom has he competed? Could he even beat the NPC's best, let alone the IFBB's best?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2013, 10:19:19 PM »
Ummmm, NO! He doesn't destroy Phil. Standing by yourself doesn't prove JACK. Let him step onstage against the Heath and the others, if he can. Then, we'll see what's what.

Just to name a few.

Heath won the USA, on his first try, to turn pro. Who is this guy and against whom has he competed? Could he even beat the NPC's best, let alone the IFBB's best?

You take bodybuilding way too seriously  :-\ :-\
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2013, 10:27:01 PM »
No you dumbass but if they did there still would only be one Mr. O.So take steroids and become Mr. O right? to say drugs got him there is retarded cause why didn`t drugs get any other ifbb pro there or anyone of the millions that are taking juice? Because like everything else in life there is a workload involved, so here is the real story; Everyone at the top does the same workload, everyone at the top has the same drug protocol, there is one difference and that is called ``genetics`shape, structure, and genetic tolerance``

You guys really need to post on fitness forums or some where where there is less juice if you hate it so much. There are tons of naturals here that do not care about people taking juice, it does not bother them at all.

professor, how did you determine there are millions that are taking juice?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2013, 10:27:44 PM »

Just to name a few.

lol, are you Heaths secret account or somthing? calm down, take a breath.

;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2013, 10:33:37 PM »

;)

haha lol. I know! He is getting all crazy over Heath just because someone said the other guy was a better bodybuilder lol.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
professor, how did you determine there are millions that are taking juice?
Oh great, here comes the little fleece.

Wow, math is not your strong point is it. There are literally 100`s of ways of figuring this out but obviously not for dumb shits like you. Well the governing body of all major bodybuilding organizations world wide total up to more then 50 000 competitors in non drug tested shows, actually the number was like 67 000 or around there but let`s low ball it and say 50 000. In North America alone there are 10 000 competitive male bodybuilders. So my gym has 100`s of juice heads and yet only 3 or 4 guys compete and let`s not mention all the people on HRT.

Fuck, in fact every HIV patient is on juice and do you how many people have HIV world wide? over 150 million people so if even 10 % of them are taking HRT that is 15 million people alone. I am educated, you are just a clown and annoying but I will still answer for the sake of the people reading this not because I enjoy owning your ass.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 10:46:46 PM »

;)

Bro don`t scoop that low bro, you issued a statement and he responded to it and now you are throwing a cheap shot at him, not cool bro, don`t get caught up into the ignorance of getbig, you are better then this, I mean I expected this from SF1900 (sorry SF just saying it how it is, I still love you) but not from you. Peace  :)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 10:54:56 PM »
Bro don`t scoop that low bro, you issued a statement and he responded to it and now you are throwing a cheap shot at him, not cool bro, don`t get caught up into the ignorance of getbig, you are better then this, I mean I expected this from SF1900 (sorry SF just saying it how it is, I still love you) but not from you. Peace  :)

bro, 1:52 am and insomnia is kicking in. im just messing around on Getbig getting a few laughs.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2013, 10:56:16 PM »
Bro don`t scoop that low bro, you issued a statement and he responded to it and now you are throwing a cheap shot at him, not cool bro, don`t get caught up into the ignorance of getbig, you are better then this, I mean I expected this from SF1900 (sorry SF just saying it how it is, I still love you) but not from you. Peace  :)

haha lol! :D :D

Well, ya know, I try to keep people stable. I understand that people take their men in thongs very serious  ;D ;D ;)
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »
Oh great, here comes the little fleece.

Wow, math is not your strong point is it. There are literally 100`s of ways of figuring this out but obviously not for dumb shits like you. Well the governing body of all major bodybuilding organizations world wide total up to more then 50 000 competitors in non drug tested shows, actually the number was like 67 000 or around there but let`s low ball it and say 50 000. In North America alone there are 10 000 competitive male bodybuilders. So my gym has 100`s of juice heads and yet only 3 or 4 guys compete and let`s not mention all the people on HRT.

Fuck, in fact every HIV patient is on juice and do you how many people have HIV world wide? over 150 million people so if even 10 % of them are taking HRT that is 15 million people alone. I am educated, you are just a clown and annoying but I will still answer for the sake of the people reading this not because I enjoy owning your ass.

ah, my bad... I forgot that all HIV patients receiving HRT are doing so to look like Heath.  i do find it curious that your gym drug tests its members though.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 11:24:21 PM »
you can define masculinity however you want.  doesn't change the fact phil is an ugly little man who got jacked via "bodybuilding," otherwise known as "the last hope for delusional little runts everywhere," otherwise known as "an activity for closet homosexuals."

and this coming rant isn't directly aimed at tbombz, but:

the fact that phil is ugly, very gay looking, and effeminate in his behavior is really what subconsciously irks bodybuilding fans.  his muscles are great, anyone still giving him shit on that level is of course delusional, but it's time to face the facts: there is, ultimately, no "bodybuilding for its own sake."  As much as many of us would like to pretend, there is no separating the big, round muscles and shrink wrapped skin from the rest of the human being.  if the (supposedly) great body is attached to a mediocre human being, it's revolting, just like expensive clothes and makeup on a fat, ugly girl.

when you look at phil,  you don't think "man i wanna be that guy."  you're reminded of the 240 lb weirdo grunting to himself in the power rack every night from 8-10pm who probably works a "shitty manual job," as uberman would say, and slams tuna every two hours like clockwork before finally collapsing into a deep, dreamless sleep.  

You look at him and you know, everyone who calls themselves a bodybuilder wants a big, strong body that, in their mind, matches their big, strong soul.  They want the rest of the world to think them just as special as they think themselves to be.  They have serious mental deficiencies.  They have few real skills or good attributes, but strong narcissistic tendencies and no way to forge any sort of identity except by playing the great body = great person illusion (or, since they believe it themselves, delusion).

bodybuilding is seen as a way to create the perfect body... well, bodies have no purpose in and of themselves.  they only have a purpose as one part of a whole human being.  pro bodybuilding is incompatible with this fact, and reduces everything but the muscles to naught, while still expecting to be impressed (this is why they talk of work ethic so much)!

are we really supposed to believe phil heath is "mr. olympia"?  what does that mean?  olympia was the home of the gods.  phil heath looks like the kind of guy i would expect to find working as a postman.  it's hard enough to suspend our knowledge and believe, even just for a moment, that ronnie or dorian was someone to look up to, but PHIL HEATH? LOL!

sounds like some  brotha  stole your girl. Are you ok?   Phil heath ugly :D  lol...guy will fuck your mom and make your dad watch.
l

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 11:28:09 PM »
sounds like some  brotha  stole your girl. Are you ok?   Phil heath ugly :D  lol...guy will fuck your mom and make your dad watch.

woah! flint dropping a nuke :o

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 01:12:33 AM »
Lol! Oh shit! ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 01:18:52 AM »
guy in the back is dressed like shit

just needs some kicks like this, then he'll be styling

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 02:44:06 AM »

LOL, no he doesn't...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 03:27:16 AM »

2006 Phil Heath would destroy this dude.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 04:39:36 AM »
A cheap knock off version of Basile's biceps-supinator machine.

;D ;D ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 04:44:16 AM »
you can define masculinity however you want.  doesn't change the fact phil is an ugly little man who got jacked via "bodybuilding," otherwise known as "the last hope for delusional little runts everywhere," otherwise known as "an activity for closet homosexuals."

and this coming rant isn't directly aimed at tbombz, but:

the fact that phil is ugly, very gay looking, and effeminate in his behavior is really what subconsciously irks bodybuilding fans.  his muscles are great, anyone still giving him shit on that level is of course delusional, but it's time to face the facts: there is, ultimately, no "bodybuilding for its own sake."  As much as many of us would like to pretend, there is no separating the big, round muscles and shrink wrapped skin from the rest of the human being.  if the (supposedly) great body is attached to a mediocre human being, it's revolting, just like expensive clothes and makeup on a fat, ugly girl.

when you look at phil,  you don't think "man i wanna be that guy."  you're reminded of the 240 lb weirdo grunting to himself in the power rack every night from 8-10pm who probably works a "shitty manual job," as uberman would say, and slams tuna every two hours like clockwork before finally collapsing into a deep, dreamless sleep.  

You look at him and you know, everyone who calls themselves a bodybuilder wants a big, strong body that, in their mind, matches their big, strong soul.  They want the rest of the world to think them just as special as they think themselves to be.  They have serious mental deficiencies.  They have few real skills or good attributes, but strong narcissistic tendencies and no way to forge any sort of identity except by playing the great body = great person illusion (or, since they believe it themselves, delusion).

bodybuilding is seen as a way to create the perfect body... well, bodies have no purpose in and of themselves.  they only have a purpose as one part of a whole human being.  pro bodybuilding is incompatible with this fact, and reduces everything but the muscles to naught, while still expecting to be impressed (this is why they talk of work ethic so much)!

are we really supposed to believe phil heath is "mr. olympia"?  what does that mean?  olympia was the home of the gods.  phil heath looks like the kind of guy i would expect to find working as a postman.  it's hard enough to suspend our knowledge and believe, even just for a moment, that ronnie or dorian was someone to look up to, but PHIL HEATH? LOL!

You can pretend like you "do not care" all you want but you just wrote wall of text with 6 paragraphs about one guy. And still, honestly, I do not get what is it about Phil Heath that drives you mad.

Mr Olympia is nothing more than choosing best guy according to current definition of what is "best". They are NOT judging personality, face or whatever, at least they're not supposed to in theory. When they do that creates Branch Warrens who look like absolute shit and yet place high in contests.

Phil Heath was best looking guy on stage according to judges and vast majority of bodybuilding community. It was so apparent to me that I have no idea who in right mind can dispute this. I am not Phil Heath's fan, in fact, I agree that prime Coleman, Dorian, Levrone and many others would crush him. But they are not competing anymore and Phil Heath turns out to be the best nowadays.

I think you are making bodybuilding to be more than what it really is. Phil Heath has a huge fanbase and I do not really think that he is concerned about your or anyone's opinion. At the end of the day, he is succesful. He is the best in something he does and earned a lot of money because of that.

To me, your babbling about "big strong soul" is bullshit intended to make you feel better about yourself. You haven't achieved anything measurable in your life, am I right?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 04:57:15 AM »

haha of course "truebb93" picks some muslim to "destroy phil heath"