Author Topic: 135lb woman benching 225lbs for 10 reps  (Read 5970 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: 135lb woman benching 225lbs for 10 reps
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 09:38:50 PM »
wait a minute, that 293 bench was done raw?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 09:42:34 PM »
Are you mentally challenged?

She has done this at a MAJOR raw, tested meet.

Judging by your previous posts, you are some delusional twink who looks like a pile of shit, who spends your days putting down others to make your shithole physique feel better about yourself.

calm down, midget bitch-tits.  i conceded that she could be a genetic freak... or could have the same chromosomal make-up as you do... who knows? i'm pretty sure that no federation tests for sex (see caster semenya) - that kind of upper body strength in a woman (even hormonally enhanced) is pretty ridiculous.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 10:07:21 PM »
Better bench that 90% of the guys in my gym. After that watching that video I decided to measure against all the Monday twink benchers 1 guy out of like 30.

I watches one guy today he got his friend to pass him 225 he failed on rep one yet with his friends spot ( doing barbell rows) he got 7 reps ... This is why women make better trainers no ego they just push or lift what they can.... Guys for the most part are boneheads spot from rep one
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 03:01:06 AM »
Are you mentally challenged?

She has done this at a MAJOR raw, tested meet.

Judging by your previous posts, you are some delusional twink who looks like a pile of shit, who spends your days putting down others to make your shithole physique feel better about yourself.
Oh shit clowney getting owned here, lmao.. Don't mind him matty, he is just a clown, bitter cause he has shit genetics and is envious over anyone with a decent physique, careful though he is a tough one to shake off, he has been on my nuts for 2 months following my every post, lol, but his insults are very limited as he is brainless all he says is " professor roofenstein", pretty catchy name actually, I might just change my company logo to 'roofenstien", hey thanks clowney ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 03:15:13 AM »
Better bench that 90% of the guys in my gym. After that watching that video I decided to measure against all the Monday twink benchers 1 guy out of like 30.

I watches one guy today he got his friend to pass him 225 he failed on rep one yet with his friends spot ( doing barbell rows) he got 7 reps ... This is why women make better trainers no ego they just push or lift what they can.... Guys for the most part are boneheads spot from rep one
There have been a few studies where they measured the strength of a sample from a woman's bicep vs. a sample from a man's. The woman's showed that a woman's muscle is stronger...due to a woman's muscles not being as round as a man's,

So, pound for pound a woman is stroger, hey just aren't built like men, and le's not go to how women are more lower body centric than men are.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 05:18:41 AM »
I'm fucking Impressed by this. and she does Full Fucking Reps.......awesome, young lady

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 06:15:48 AM »
There have been a few studies where they measured the strength of a sample from a woman's bicep vs. a sample from a man's. The woman's showed that a woman's muscle is stronger...due to a woman's muscles not being as round as a man's,

So, pound for pound a woman is stroger, hey just aren't built like men, and le's not go to how women are more lower body centric than men are.

Don't agree with the study that lb for lb women are stronger at all but
Do women make better trainers yes because the have no ego in the gym they do what they can ... Unlike guys who have to show off
choice is an illusion

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »

totally agree with you on that. I have trained about 2 dozen guys in powerlifting and even the best ones wouldn't listen and do exactly what i had planned for them in their training routine. I consulted with bodybuilders who listen to many guys and they try to incorporate everyones ideas. BUT, every female I've trained for powerlifting has followed my written training program to the T. every rep, set, weight and order. females are by far the best to train.

anyway, jennifer thompson recently benched 303 in a meet if I remember correctly. what is amazing about her to me is that she has no visible muscle. she looks like a jogger or a marathon runner looks nothing like a person who seriously trains with weights.
sept 10th APF

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 07:32:59 AM »
Oh shit clowney getting owned here, lmao.. Don't mind him matty, he is just a clown, bitter cause he has shit genetics and is envious over anyone with a decent physique, careful though he is a tough one to shake off, he has been on my nuts for 2 months following my every post, lol, but his insults are very limited as he is brainless all he says is " professor roofenstein", pretty catchy name actually, I might just change my company logo to 'roofenstien", hey thanks clowney ;)

quit stocking me, brohard.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 07:39:00 AM »
totally agree with you on that. I have trained about 2 dozen guys in powerlifting and even the best ones wouldn't listen and do exactly what i had planned for them in their training routine. I consulted with bodybuilders who listen to many guys and they try to incorporate everyones ideas. BUT, every female I've trained for powerlifting has followed my written training program to the T. every rep, set, weight and order. females are by far the best to train.

anyway, jennifer thompson recently benched 303 in a meet if I remember correctly. what is amazing about her to me is that she has no visible muscle. she looks like a jogger or a marathon runner looks nothing like a person who seriously trains with weights.

If I saw a dude her size doing what she did, i'd be amazed...

my initial reaction was fake plates

possible she's related to mike macdonald.