Author Topic: Would you go GAY4PAY in this situation?  (Read 12908 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Would you go GAY4PAY in this situation?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 12:55:28 PM »
I had a client who looked like geffen proposition me once to come over for one of his pool parties - DISGUSTING 

NO WAY
NO HOW
NOT NOW
NOT EVER

Gross - I would rather bang a hoot rat from Hunts Point than deal with this day in and day out.  Yuck!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 01:27:29 PM »
As I said, lucky for Geffin plenty of people out there are for sale.  btw, I'm not faulting the guy.  If I had a few billion, I would probably buy the tier 1 muscle guy of my dreams (or close to it) and have my way with him daily!  And I'd keep a few tier 2 guys on standby.  :P

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 01:37:05 PM »
There are plenty of fat old rich women out there that will take care of a boy toy no need to take it up the ass if you are not gay.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 01:39:56 PM »
What about a double dutch rudder?

Please do not use the word Dutch in this context. The French are way more gay...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 01:52:12 PM »
Is 30 million worth getting your ass pounded repeatedly by some old guy?

Thats prob the minimum. You never know what the old rich guy is into, he could be into all kind of sick and deranged perverted homosexual fantasies of seeing his tomboy penetrated by wild animals and snakes and so on...

No bay, just because I used my creative license to sum up one possible scenario does not mean I dream about it on a daily basis.

Sure it doesn't.  ::)

If Geffin was into "sick and deranged perverted homosexual fantasies" he would have been dead a long time ago.  My guess is he is rather vanilla when it comes to sex.  The boy was probably just another trophy.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
DOC DUTCH, Sorry for this sort of unrelated question but I believe DG still has his hands in a good number of Hollywood's successful productions and even possibly one or more of the followning ....

WhaT movie do you think will get the Academy Award this year.   (Les Miz)
Best actor      (DD Lewis  Lincoln)
Best actress    (Anne Hathaway   Les Miz))    
Best supporting actor    (Edie Redmayne - My Week With Mayilyn)
best supporting actress  ( ? )

Agree or not!

I bet the success of anyone of these will enable DG to look for a new 'boat'.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
DOC DUTCH, Sorry for this sort of unrelated question but I believe DG still has his hands in a good number of Hollywood's successful productions and even possibly one or more of the followning ....

WhaT movie do you think will get the Academy Award this year.   (Les Miz)
Best actor      (DD Lewis  Lincoln)
Best actress    (Anne Hathaway   Les Miz))    
Best supporting actor    (Edie Redmayne - My Week With Mayilyn)
best supporting actress  ( ? )

Agree or not!

I bet the success of anyone of these will enable DG to look for a new 'boat'.

I do not understand one syllable of the above.... ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 02:01:51 PM »
Geefa boy is something else why does he want to be gay?
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 02:49:54 PM »
Here is a newsflash: If you are interested in muscled men in thongs and you are fantasizing about how much money it would take to be David Geffin's boytoy you are gay.  And there is nothing wrong with that.  :-*
No it isn't... Some of us just have a sense of humor.
follow the arrows

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »
This dude dated Billionaire David Geffin for 6 years, 41 years his junior

Without that fruitcake we never would have had "Appetite for Destruction". One of the finest Rock n' Roll albums ever.

Thank you fruitcake!
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 03:03:56 PM »
I bet obama got it on w that twink.  

here we go again with another inappropriate Obama post in a totally unrelated thread...you really are mentally ill

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 03:04:56 PM »
Here is a newsflash: If you are interested in muscled men in thongs and you are fantasizing about how much money it would take to be David Geffin's boytoy you are gay.  And there is nothing wrong with that.  :-*

Bay trying to push his gay theories again

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 03:06:25 PM »
No it isn't... Some of us just have a sense of humor.

I'm sure your "girlfriend" is pleased to know that your appetite for muscled men in thongs and David Geffin's sex life is all just part of your sense of your humor.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »
I had a client who looked like geffen proposition me once to come over for one of his pool parties - DISGUSTING 

NO WAY
NO HOW
NOT NOW
NOT EVER

Gross - I would rather bang a hoot rat from Hunts Point than deal with this day in and day out.  Yuck!

I think you would change your mind if he was an Obama hater.....imagine the pillowtalk ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 03:09:06 PM »
Sure it doesn't.  ::)

If Geffin was into "sick and deranged perverted homosexual fantasies" he would have been dead a long time ago.  My guess is he is rather vanilla when it comes to sex.  The boy was probably just another trophy.

exactly....Geffen's trophy is there so he can look good in front of his other rich gay friends......they get together at parties to check out/compare their boytoys

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 03:10:26 PM »
exactly....Geffen's trophy is there so he can look good in front of his other rich gay friends......they get together at parties to check out/compare their boytoys

Being a mens' room attendant I'm sure you know full well how this works.   ;D 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
no

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 03:21:36 PM »
I'm sure your "girlfriend" is pleased to know that your appetite for muscled men in thongs and David Geffin's sex life is all just part of your sense of your humor.  ::)

I'm sure in your twisted cock flavored world everyone is a homo, but here in the real world there are way more straight people than there are gays. do you hate yourself that much that you wish everyone was secretly afflicted with your lust for cock ?

fucking phag.got

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2012, 03:22:29 PM »
Being a mens' room attendant I'm sure you know full well how this works.   ;D 

I'm sure you and the neighborhood schmoes get together in your mom's drafty basement for gay parties

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2012, 03:24:42 PM »

There may be some grain of truth to this.  In the same way that old straight guys have trophy wives they want to show off to their friends.   :(

A Guide to Old Men and Their Much Younger Wives
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=440886.0

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2012, 03:26:42 PM »
He's got a mean Yacht game, but something tells me he's not really into advanced designs, or technologies.
But he likes his boys pretty. Seems like if Shawn Ray was younger, he could be that man's little Ohuroo...
And, I think like a lot of rich dudes, he may have a preference for the kinky, ie watching (like the Sultan of Brunei).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2012, 04:20:03 PM »
Sorry bay but i have to throw this out there.

if you are into bodybuilding,  being muscular, you are "gay" and doing it for the attention of other men?  So according to yoiu....Truly heterosexual men don't care what they look like, they LIKE being out of shape... having  double chins, man boobs and love handles....and looking 15 years older than they are ??

let's not mention being unhealthy and generally useless in any physical endeavor.

sorry  but I don't want to look in the mirror and have some flabby fatass looking back at me. this has nothing to do with sexuality. I like being muscular, strong and athletic. not because it's gay, because it's BETTER to be like that  ;)

I'm sure if most men in the world had a choice, they would rather be muscular and in shape than fat

the problem is it's hard to look like that, so 90% of the population sits on their ass and eats Doritos, and this somehow makes me "gay"  ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
Absolutley disgusting.
As a billionaire he could have been banging several whores a day on his flash yach but chooses to be gay ::)
Dirty disgusting old bastard

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2012, 04:35:31 PM »
Way overanalyzing this shit... Perhaps its from your training as a doctoral student.

Old habits die hard i guess.

No hard feelings though, i have tremendous respect for you.
follow the arrows

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
Sorry bay but i have to throw this out there.

if you are into bodybuilding,  being muscular, you are "gay" and doing it for the attention of other men?  So according to yoiu....Truly heterosexual men don't care what they look like, they LIKE being out of shape... having  double chins, man boobs and love handles....and looking 15 years older than they are ??

let's not mention being unhealthy and generally useless in any physical endeavor.

sorry  but I don't want to look in the mirror and have some flabby fatass looking back at me. this has nothing to do with sexuality. I like being muscular, strong and athletic. not because it's gay, because it's BETTER to be like that  ;)

I'm sure if most men in the world had a choice, they would rather be muscular and in shape than fat

the problem is it's hard to look like that, so 90% of the population sits on their ass and eats Doritos, and this somehow makes me "gay"  ::)

I am all for men (gay or straight) being fit and in shape, but the status of being fit or in shape should come from real physical prowess and engagement in athletic activity (think track and field, gymnastics, soccer, swimming, etc).  A surprising number of bodybuilders are far from fit.  If one is not engaged in a sport but is pumping iron, flexing in the mirror, taking roids, and wearing daisy dukes you are doing it to get attention from men and, in my book, that is gay.  For example:

Or worse, by the time one is fat and doughy yet flying across the country to attend bodybuilding shows, collecting a library of muscle magazines and videos, and taking pictures… well:

You ALWAYS have men there who DO NOT EVEN WORK OUT! (wtf do you think they are there for?)

Remember this character?

I have never really liked pictures of the bodies of older men even though I am over 60 myself now. Mind you I have never worked out in my life as my involvement in bodybuilding has been restricted to photography.  I much prefer the aesthetics of a younger man.
So to ask me which is better, Youngblood or Cicherillo, is just like asking me if I prefer dogshite or pigshite on my shoe. I prefer neither dear boys.  ;)

Need I say more?  ::)