Author Topic: Would you go GAY4PAY in this situation?  (Read 12860 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Would you go GAY4PAY in this situation?
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2012, 04:57:29 PM »
what is interesting is that woman make these kind of decisions every day and always opt for the money. But they all call it all kinds of socially and historically accepted euphemisms.

I

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
No.  Would you?

I would go as high as twenty years older but even then he would have to have a seriously nice body and be VERY compliant and satisfying in bed.  Remember, I am not a broke bodybuilder wannabe so I do not need a handout.  Even in my twenties I was working on my PhD so the idea of waiting for some billionaire to come along and take care of me was not in my DNA.  I'm sure David Geffin is a very nice man, but I don't think he has enough charm or money for the chance to drain my lizard.  Fortunately, for guys like him there are plenty of cheap boys for sale.

Definitely the pitcher :D

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2012, 05:46:10 AM »
No.  Would you?

I would go as high as twenty years older but even then he would have to have a seriously nice body and be VERY compliant and satisfying in bed.  Remember, I am not a broke bodybuilder wannabe so I do not need a handout.  Even in my twenties I was working on my PhD so the idea of waiting for some billionaire to come along and take care of me was not in my DNA.  I'm sure David Geffin is a very nice man, but I don't think he has enough charm or money for the chance to drain my lizard.  Fortunately, for guys like him there are plenty of cheap boys for sale.

His PhD . . . ROFL

THE BEEF

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2012, 06:02:01 AM »
As a boater, I have to say Geffin’s yachts are off the charts!  I would not enjoy time on a boat like that.  Boats that big require a crew and I would not want that.  One of his boats  "requires a staff of around 40 on duty."  I am way too hands on to want a crew managing my boat.  At most, I would bring along a chef and even that would be too much.  If Geffin were my guy we’d be cruising in a Predator 92 sport or Predator 115. 8)

http://www.sunseeker.com/range.php

that boat is perhaps the most beautiful machine i've ever seen.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2012, 06:03:38 AM »
Maybe the young guy liked the old Geffin cock.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2012, 06:16:14 AM »
he also got his rectum penetrated.

hellno, cant be gay, theres a blockage in my brain, cant even think about it

You don't really have to be (penetrated for gay activities) you can be the 'BUGARRON",  the straight guy in prison that gets to put it inside new cell mates.....  in the gay community its called   "top"...

I'll  say go for it and share the story with us.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 06:29:26 AM »
You don't really have to be (penetrated for gay activities) you can be the 'BUGARRON",  the straight guy in prison that gets to put it inside new cell mates.....  in the gay community its called   "top"...

I'll  say go for it and share the story with us.

I nominate Go4it to go in a take one for the team

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »
As a boater, I have to say Geffin’s yachts are off the charts!  I would not enjoy time on a boat like that.  Boats that big require a crew and I would not want that.  One of his boats  "requires a staff of around 40 on duty."  I am way too hands on to want a crew managing my boat.  At most, I would bring along a chef and even that would be too much.  If Geffin were my guy we’d be cruising in a Predator 92 sport or Predator 115. 8)

http://www.sunseeker.com/range.php

Slightly bigger, 36.8 meters (121 ft) vs 34.5 (113 ft) for the Sunseeker 115, but you do get a top quality aluminium semi custom Dutch built megayacht. It costs around 17.5 million euros:

http://www.yachtshop.ru/shop/?l=159

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2012, 11:07:46 AM »
Bay, while in Hawaii I am almost sure that we saw DG's yacht docked near the Aloha Tower Marketplace.

I sort of recall that because it was the only 'boat' of that size that had a helicopter LZ with one hell of a classy bird sitting there awaiting takeoff and one of the crew members was an old friend who could not or would not disclose the yacht's owner at that time.

So I assumed it belonged to the Sultan of Bani'a who does own a home in Las Vegas that appears to be about 1/4 of a mile long.

But I understand that he's never been inside it

I know a few people in the Hollywood movie industry and they all say that David Geffin is a hell of a good person to converse with and has been instrumental in launching some very successful movie careers.

I've passed that beach-front home while on a morning run a number of times, but never did know who owned it as the homes along that beach frontage are all owned by big time celebities and are more impressive..... but not by much.

Who is Geffin? and where is Bani'a?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »
that boat is perhaps the most beautiful machine i've ever seen.

The 92 or the 115?  I'm not greedy; I'd be very happy with the 92.  Either way you can't go wrong!  Bay likey!  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2012, 12:03:39 PM »
I nominate Go4it to go in a take one for the team
And since he has experience on cruise ships, he can play "First Mate" (Hand on hip style).

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2012, 12:11:05 PM »
you could think of it as a six year commitment!
Mr. AZ 2003

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2012, 12:18:28 PM »
OP, why are nearly all your posts in some way related to homosexuality? been like this for years and years.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »
I'm sure in your twisted cock flavored world everyone is a homo, but here in the real world there are way more straight people than there are gays. do you hate yourself that much that you wish everyone was secretly afflicted with your lust for cock ?

fucking phag.got

You mean in the "real world" where roided muscle men wear daisy dukes and combat boots and flex to cheesy music for male fans?  (See the Gunter video above or the Achim & Nasser thread).   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=450296.0

:-*

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2012, 01:03:28 PM »
Maybe the young guy liked the old Geffin cock.

Look what Merv Griffin did for Ryan Seacrest

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2012, 01:04:56 PM »
Look what Merv Griffin did for Ryan Seacrest

are you serious??? ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
are you serious??? ;D

Andre - you on the down-lo right? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2012, 01:29:53 PM »
Andre - you on the down-lo right? 

I'm on the up and up.....you still trolling gay hangouts in Bronx Park East Park?

I was up by your way the other day.....passed by that Motel on Webster and 233rd (or is it 241)...need a new place to bang chicks..is it decent?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »
Being Dutch it's a good thing to be reminded how the rest of the world thinks about homosexuality. Both Holland and Belgium got a homosexual prime minister, and lot's of public government people are guy.
In many countries this would not be possible, and in some countries these people would be thrown off a high building.
The World's got a lot of growing up to do.....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2012, 01:56:08 PM »
Being Dutch it's a good thing to be reminded how the rest of the world thinks about homosexuality. Both Holland and Belgium got a homosexual prime minister, and lot's of public government people are guy.
In many countries this would not be possible, and in some countries these people would be thrown off a high building.

So true.  There have been three gay presidents in the United States but they were all closeted and they were not publicly known.   :(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2012, 01:57:15 PM »
So true.  There have been three gay presidents in the United States but they were all closeted and they were not publicly known.   :(
NAME THEM!! GIMME 3 NAMES!!!
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »
GIMME 10 NAMES!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 02:00:06 PM »
That they are like 1% of the population and garner so much public attention speaks a lot about the power these groups have. Not that im against gay rights, but the amount of air their issues get you would think they make up 25% of the population.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 02:01:11 PM »
GIMME 10 NAMES!!!
;D

Did i just get to it before you did? Lol
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
I'm on the up and up.....you still trolling gay hangouts in Bronx Park East Park?

I was up by your way the other day.....passed by that Motel on Webster and 233rd (or is it 241)...need a new place to bang chicks..is it decent?

Cheap ass.