Author Topic: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?  (Read 13354 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
So you don't find it believable, that Zimmerman would make Martin aware of the gun in an attempt to do the right thing in his mind, which was to have this person questioned by police.

Meaning you wouldn't accept the probability of 'fight' being much greater than 'flight', given the close contact.

No.  Martin was a punk.  If he saw a gun, there is no way he would have started pounding Zimmerman.   

No.  Meaning if someone sees a gun, they're more likely to run away, than try and fight a person pointing a gun at them. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
No.  Martin was a punk.  If he saw a gun, there is no way he would have started pounding Zimmerman.   

No.  Meaning if someone sees a gun, they're more likely to run away, than try and fight a person pointing a gun at them. 

"Zimmerman did say the kid was running away."

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2012, 03:51:26 PM »
No.  Martin was a punk.  If he saw a gun, there is no way he would have started pounding Zimmerman.

That's not what I asked, Beach Bum.  I want to know if you find it unbelievable that Zimmerman, in an attempt to accomplish what he perceived to be fully right, would take the seemingly appropriate step toward realizing his objective, by making Martin aware of the gun.    

No.  Meaning if someone sees a gun, they're more likely to run away, than try and fight a person pointing a gun at them.  

Do you agree that a person could become combative in order to prevent having a gun pointed at him in the first place?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2012, 04:10:07 PM »
That's not what I asked, Beach Bum.  I want to know if you find it unbelievable that Zimmerman, in an attempt to accomplish what he perceived to be fully right, would take the seemingly appropriate step toward realizing his objective, by making Martin aware of the gun.    

Do you agree that a person could become combative in order to prevent having a gun pointed at him in the first place?

Do I findi it "unbelievable"?  No.  Anything is possible.  Does it make sense?  No.  Is there any evidence of this?  No.

Yes it's possible a person could become combative to prevent a gun from being pointed at them.  Does it make sense in this instance?  No?  Is there any evidence of this?  No.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »
"Zimmerman did say the kid was running away."

good point.  No wonder he ran 2 blocks to get away from zimmerman.  waving around that 9 mm.

Proof that he was "waving around that 9 mm"?  Or did you just pull that out of your rear end? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2012, 04:15:29 PM »
Is there any particular reason my posts were deleted from this thread? They weren't attacking anyone. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot bro's?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »
Do I findi it "unbelievable"?  No.  Anything is possible.  Does it make sense?  No.  Is there any evidence of this?  No.

Yes it's possible a person could become combative to prevent a gun from being pointed at them.  Does it make sense in this instance?  No?  Is there any evidence of this?  No.

Please go into some detail.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2012, 04:17:58 PM »
Is there any particular reason my posts were deleted from this thread? They weren't attacking anyone. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot bro's?

There's another thread on this, bro.  It was merged it into the magikusar thread.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2012, 04:24:06 PM »
There's another thread on this, bro.  It was merged it into the magikusar thread.
Eh... fail. I swear though it was this thread.

*Edit*
You're right. My bad.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2012, 04:25:43 PM »
Please go into some detail.

You want detail about the lack of evidence?  It doesn't exist.  lol 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »
You want detail about the lack of evidence?  It doesn't exist.  lol 

Are you saying it doesn't fit with the evidence?  If so, where doesn't it fit?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2012, 05:49:09 PM »
Are you saying it doesn't fit with the evidence?  If so, where doesn't it fit?

I'm saying the "evidence" you're talking about doesn't exist.  You made it up.  You've come up with a theory, which is fine, but you're theory doesn't = evidence. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2012, 06:02:51 PM »
I'm saying the "evidence" you're talking about doesn't exist.  You made it up.  You've come up with a theory, which is fine, but you're theory doesn't = evidence. 

Not sure what you mean to say.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »
Not sure what you mean to say.

Not sure how to make it any more plain.  Sorry. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »

there is more than one person on here coming up with theories  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »
Zimm 2016! 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2012, 07:39:36 PM »
Not sure how to make it any more plain.  Sorry. 

You say I was "talking about evidence".  Can you direct me to where I was doing that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2012, 07:42:55 PM »
Zimm 2016! 

probably more electable than santorum, you are correct.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2012, 02:56:21 AM »
So he had injuries on his knuckles, but just not enough to satisfy you?  lol  The fact he had injuries on his knuckles and none on his face (or anywhere else), coupled with Zimmerman's injuries, speaks volumes. 

Since when did a SINGLE injury become "injuries" to "knuckles"?

Do you understand the difference between singular and plural?

And lets bear in mind that SINGLE injury was described by the coroner as a small abrasion 1/4" x 1/8", that is tiny, around the actual same size as the zero character appears in this text.....0.....about as big as that !

Hardly the type of "injuries to knuckles" that support Zimmerman's story that he was pounded in the head more than a dozen times. We know there was a physical confrontation and it looks clear that Zimmerman was coming off worse.

Unfortunately for Zimmerman that in itself is not legal justification to use deadly force against Trayvon.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2012, 03:14:28 AM »
I'm not sure if a broken nose can be "100% diagnosed without xray," but what difference does that make?  I've been around sports enough to know what a broken nose looks like.  And the doctor said he had a broken nose, so who cares what you or I think anyway?  

You're saying Martin used "minimal force" to punch Zimmerman in the nose and break it.  What the heck is "minimal force"?  It's not like they were slap boxing.  lol  You can't just tap someone on the nose and break it.  

So you are disagreeing with the doctor's diagnosis of a broken nose.  And yes, the fact (it is a fact) that he had broken nose and cuts on the back of his head makes a huge difference.  It supports his story.  So do the pictures.  So do several witnesses.  

But hey you are free to disagree with his doctor:

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532

Reading your posts I'm actually beginning to wonder whether or not English is your first language.

Where did I say Trayvon used "minimal force" to break Zimmerman's nose ? I said it does not take a great deal of force to break the nose, which is true, go look it up, the nose is one of the most fragile structures in the body as it is mainly made up of cartilage and is renowned for being easy to break.

And as I said in last post, no it doesn't make much difference whether his nose was broken or not because from the very clear pics from the police station we can see that Zimmerman did not look more than a little bumped and bruised. Did not look like a guy who had just been a fight that would make a reasonable person fear for their life.

But then again nothing Zimmerman did that night appears to be the actions of a reasonable person, more like the actions of an unstable vigilante who had watched one too many TV cop shows.
I think I have seen it reported that Zimmerman was on prescribed medication for some sort of mental condition and insomnia, that would possibly shed some light on why this guy was acting in such an unhinged fashion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2012, 08:26:41 AM »
You say I was "talking about evidence".  Can you direct me to where I was doing that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »
Since when did a SINGLE injury become "injuries" to "knuckles"?

Do you understand the difference between singular and plural?

And lets bear in mind that SINGLE injury was described by the coroner as a small abrasion 1/4" x 1/8", that is tiny, around the actual same size as the zero character appears in this text.....0.....about as big as that !

Hardly the type of "injuries to knuckles" that support Zimmerman's story that he was pounded in the head more than a dozen times. We know there was a physical confrontation and it looks clear that Zimmerman was coming off worse.

Unfortunately for Zimmerman that in itself is not legal justification to use deadly force against Trayvon.

I read the autopsy report.  Yes it is a "single" injury to his knuckles, not multiple injuries.  Who cares if it was small?  The fact he has any injury to his knuckle supports Zimmerman's story that Martin was punching him in the face.  So does Zimmerman's broken nose.  Clearly supports his claim of self defense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2012, 08:44:31 AM »
Reading your posts I'm actually beginning to wonder whether or not English is your first language.

Where did I say Trayvon used "minimal force" to break Zimmerman's nose ? I said it does not take a great deal of force to break the nose, which is true, go look it up, the nose is one of the most fragile structures in the body as it is mainly made up of cartilage and is renowned for being easy to break.

And as I said in last post, no it doesn't make much difference whether his nose was broken or not because from the very clear pics from the police station we can see that Zimmerman did not look more than a little bumped and bruised. Did not look like a guy who had just been a fight that would make a reasonable person fear for their life.

But then again nothing Zimmerman did that night appears to be the actions of a reasonable person, more like the actions of an unstable vigilante who had watched one too many TV cop shows.
I think I have seen it reported that Zimmerman was on prescribed medication for some sort of mental condition and insomnia, that would possibly shed some light on why this guy was acting in such an unhinged fashion.

How perceptive of you.  English is my second language. Pidgin is my first. 

I see.  So it only takes "minimal force" to break a nose, but you're not saying Martin used "minimal force" to break Zimmerman's nose?  Then what's the point of mentioning "minimal force" in the context of a broken nose? 

And yes, I'm sure the jury will disregard the fact that his nose was actually broken, because someone might think it doesn't look broken in the picture of his warped bloody nose.  Ridiculous. 

I don't think Zimmerman had to be in "fear for his life."  I think self defense only requires a reasonable belief that you will suffer serious injury.  (I think.) 

Insomnia medication?? :)  Making him unhinged?  Hilarious.   

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2012, 10:42:43 AM »

Surely you're not saying the evidence "doesn't exist" that Zimmerman wanted to have Martin questioned...right?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 15, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
By the way, yes, it appears that a person would need to be in fear of death or serious bodily injury.