Author Topic: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?  (Read 13416 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?
« Reply #175 on: December 15, 2012, 11:57:57 AM »
I read the autopsy report.  Yes it is a "single" injury to his knuckles, not multiple injuries.  Who cares if it was small?  The fact he has any injury to his knuckle supports Zimmerman's story that Martin was punching him in the face.  So does Zimmerman's broken nose.  Clearly supports his claim of self defense.

Well I think the jury will probably care, as if Trayvon had "injuries to knuckles"(as you claimed) perhaps some swelling to hands/knuckles it would fit more with Zimmerman's story that he was punched hard in the head more than a dozen times , rather than a single scratch.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2012, 12:52:32 PM »
How perceptive of you.  English is my second language. Pidgin is my first. 

I see.  So it only takes "minimal force" to break a nose, but you're not saying Martin used "minimal force" to break Zimmerman's nose?  Then what's the point of mentioning "minimal force" in the context of a broken nose? 

And yes, I'm sure the jury will disregard the fact that his nose was actually broken, because someone might think it doesn't look broken in the picture of his warped bloody nose.  Ridiculous. 

I don't think Zimmerman had to be in "fear for his life."  I think self defense only requires a reasonable belief that you will suffer serious injury.  (I think.) 

Insomnia medication?? :)  Making him unhinged?  Hilarious.   

LOL I never said it takes "minimal force", I said it doesn't take a great deal of force to break the nose...
I don't think the jury will disregard the reported broken nose, but I doubt it will have that much bearing on their decision, as all it shows is that he took a blow/bump on the nose during a physical altercation(which no one disputes), they will see from the police pics that Zimmerman was not badly beaten.

The thing is, we know he was acting pretty recklessly in the run up to the shooting , following a complete stranger he was advised not to by the 911 dispatcher , showing verbal hostility to an unknown teenager...Why should a jury believe he had then reverted to acting reasonably at the time he shot Trayvon, especially when his injuries do not look to match up to his story that he was punched in the head more than 12 times and had his head repeatedly slammed off the curb.

When someone's head is smashed off the concrete you would usually expect stitches, at the least some head swelling, and there was neither in this case. Even his own private GP report the following day(that reported the broken nose) stated there was no sign of head trauma...After having head repeatedly bounced of the pavement? really?

The jury decision will ultimately depend on whether or not they think Zimmerman had reasonable grounds to fear he was in danger of imminent death or great bodily harm, and if they think he is lying about his account of events this will obviously severely impair his chances of getting off.

I think it's pretty much common knowledge that sleep deprivation has an adverse affect on behaviour and can severely impair a person's ability to think rationally and it wasn't only insomnia, he was also prescribed medication for some form of mental condition, attention deficit or something like that?
I'm not saying for certain this played any role, but it would possibly start to explain why he was acting so edgy and recklessly in the run up to the shooting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: December 15, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »
if anyone here had to bet their private jet on if Zimmerman lied about any part of the incident...

LOL I think we would all agree he probably exaggerated maybe a few times, between the 911 call and his recollection of events.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: December 15, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
if anyone here had to bet their private jet on if Zimmerman lied about any part of the incident...

LOL I think we would all agree he probably exaggerated maybe a few times, between the 911 call and his recollection of events.

i think some on here found martin guilty when they found out he was black  :o

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2012, 08:14:59 AM »
Zimmerman is going to be convicted of murder....there is no way in hell he's going to walk with all the evidence against him.

This will hopefully teach people that you can't go around chasing after people because you think they are committing a crime.  Let the police do their fucking job and if you part of the neighborhood watch.....then do just that....WATCH!! ::)
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:57 AM »
LOL I never said it takes "minimal force", I said it doesn't take a great deal of force to break the nose...
I don't think the jury will disregard the reported broken nose, but I doubt it will have that much bearing on their decision, as all it shows is that he took a blow/bump on the nose during a physical altercation(which no one disputes), they will see from the police pics that Zimmerman was not badly beaten.

The thing is, we know he was acting pretty recklessly in the run up to the shooting , following a complete stranger he was advised not to by the 911 dispatcher , showing verbal hostility to an unknown teenager...Why should a jury believe he had then reverted to acting reasonably at the time he shot Trayvon, especially when his injuries do not look to match up to his story that he was punched in the head more than 12 times and had his head repeatedly slammed off the curb.

When someone's head is smashed off the concrete you would usually expect stitches, at the least some head swelling, and there was neither in this case. Even his own private GP report the following day(that reported the broken nose) stated there was no sign of head trauma...After having head repeatedly bounced of the pavement? really?

The jury decision will ultimately depend on whether or not they think Zimmerman had reasonable grounds to fear he was in danger of imminent death or great bodily harm, and if they think he is lying about his account of events this will obviously severely impair his chances of getting off.

I think it's pretty much common knowledge that sleep deprivation has an adverse affect on behaviour and can severely impair a person's ability to think rationally and it wasn't only insomnia, he was also prescribed medication for some form of mental condition, attention deficit or something like that?
I'm not saying for certain this played any role, but it would possibly start to explain why he was acting so edgy and recklessly in the run up to the shooting.

Oh brother.  So it doesn't "take a great of deal of force," but you're saying that's not "minimal force."  lol.  Ok. 

I believe his head was banged on the grass?  I thought that's where the beat down was?  In any event, the fact Zimmerman has a cut on the back of his head supports his claim that Martin slammed in his into the ground. 

The insomina and insomnia medication sounds pretty silly to me.  I doubt that stuff (if true) even gets into evidence. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2012, 11:00:45 AM »
Surely you're not saying the evidence "doesn't exist" that Zimmerman wanted to have Martin questioned...right?

No, I'm saying there is zero evidence to support your theories. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
Zimmerman is going to be convicted of murder....there is no way in hell he's going to walk with all the evidence against him.

This will hopefully teach people that you can't go around chasing after people because you think they are committing a crime.  Let the police do their fucking job and if you part of the neighborhood watch.....then do just that....WATCH!! ::)

A slam dunk alright.  Just like O.J., Casey Anthony, Robert Blake, etc., etc. 

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2012, 12:04:52 PM »
Oh brother.  So it doesn't "take a great of deal of force," but you're saying that's not "minimal force."  lol.  Ok. 

I believe his head was banged on the grass?  I thought that's where the beat down was?  In any event, the fact Zimmerman has a cut on the back of his head supports his claim that Martin slammed in his into the ground. 

The insomina and insomnia medication sounds pretty silly to me.  I doubt that stuff (if true) even gets into evidence. 

He claims his head was repeatedly slammed off the concrete.

"ZIMMERMAN: He started bashing my head into the concrete sidewalk. I was -- as soon as he broke my nose, I was -- I started yelling for help. So, I was disoriented. And he started slamming my head into the concrete."
ZIMMERMAN: In hindsight, I would say when he was slamming my head into the concrete, and I thought I would lose consciousness. I didn't know what would happen at that point.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07/18/exclusive-george-zimmerman-breaks-silence-hannity?page=4#ixzz2FLAR4XGU

Head being smashed off concrete and no sign of any head trauma(as reported in his private examination) and not a single stitch...hmmm bit odd!

The more I read about this case the more I think he is going to get ripped to shreds by the prosecution even if he doesn't take the stand, apparently the Hannity interview has been entered as evidence in the trial.

Insomnia medication sounds silly?(and it's definitely true google it) LOL...A man guns down an unarmed teenager and you don't think the prosecution will bother mentioning the fact that the shooter was on medication for insomnia and some form of mental complaint. HAHA sounds likely!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »
i think some on here found martin guilty when they found out he was black  :o

I agree and I'm sure a lot of liberals were ready to scream racism before they saw what Zimmerman looked like?
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2012, 12:21:19 PM »
I agree and I'm sure a lot of liberals were ready to scream racism before they saw what Zimmerman looked like?
Nope, it only works in one direction. Racism is a one way street. You can tell because they actually have a term for when people are racist against whites, its not "racism", its "reverse racism".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2012, 12:24:33 PM »
He claims his head was repeatedly slammed off the concrete.

"ZIMMERMAN: He started bashing my head into the concrete sidewalk. I was -- as soon as he broke my nose, I was -- I started yelling for help. So, I was disoriented. And he started slamming my head into the concrete."
ZIMMERMAN: In hindsight, I would say when he was slamming my head into the concrete, and I thought I would lose consciousness. I didn't know what would happen at that point.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07/18/exclusive-george-zimmerman-breaks-silence-hannity?page=4#ixzz2FLAR4XGU

Head being smashed off concrete and no sign of any head trauma(as reported in his private examination) and not a single stitch...hmmm bit odd!

The more I read about this case the more I think he is going to get ripped to shreds by the prosecution even if he doesn't take the stand, apparently the Hannity interview has been entered as evidence in the trial.

Insomnia medication sounds silly?(and it's definitely true google it) LOL...A man guns down an unarmed teenager and you don't think the prosecution will bother mentioning the fact that the shooter was on medication for insomnia and some form of mental complaint. HAHA sounds likely!

The picture of his head supports his claim. 

I'm sure someone can look at the picture and conclude the injuries were not severe enough (like you have), because he didn't get stiches, but I doubt 12 people will reach that conclusion.  I don't think it's reasonable to say the picture does not support Zimmerman's claim that Martin was slamming his head into the concrete.  It clearly does.  If there were no injuries, I'd say he has problems.  But the evidence supports his story. 

I'll agree that he probably will not make a very good witness.  I saw the interview and he sounded terrible. 

No, I'm not going to Google insomnia medication.  If it becomes part of Zimmerman's case, then I'll read up on it. 

"Mental complaint"?  No, I doubt that stuff, if true, becomes a part of his case.     

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2012, 12:48:43 PM »
Nope, it only works in one direction. Racism is a one way street. You can tell because they actually have a term for when people are racist against whites, its not "racism", its "reverse racism".

I love that term reverse racism.  Isn't the reverse of racism not racism. What load of shit.
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2012, 12:59:59 PM »

I'm sure someone can look at the picture and conclude the injuries were not severe enough (like you have), because he didn't get stiches, but I doubt 12 people will reach that conclusion.  I don't think it's reasonable to say the picture does not support Zimmerman's claim that Martin was slamming his head into the concrete.  It clearly does.  If there were no injuries, I'd say he has problems.  But the evidence supports his story. 

I'll agree that he probably will not make a very good witness.  I saw the interview and he sounded terrible. 

No, I'm not going to Google insomnia medication.  If it becomes part of Zimmerman's case, then I'll read up on it. 

"Mental complaint"?  No, I doubt that stuff, if true, becomes a part of his case.     

Well I;m of the opinion that most reasonable persons would look at that pic of the back of his head, take into account he never had a single stitch, take into account his own private GP's report stated he had no signs of head trauma, and conclude he is exaggerating/lying about having his head repeatedly slammed off the concrete. Bumped his head a bit on the ground during the confrontation...sure, but head repeatedly smashed off the concrete...and no head trauma, visible swelling or stitches, that's a bit of a stretch.

Too late! The insomnia/mental condition medication is already part of the evidence

"The court documents also show that prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had received prescriptions for Adderall and Temazepam, which have been shown to cause agitation and mood swings, though in less than 10 percent of consumers"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57435247/george-zimmermans-head-wounds-after-trayvon-martin-shooting-likely-bolster-self-defense-claims/

Only said to cause these side effects in less than 10% but sure fits in with his 911 call!  Not only that but then there's the possibility he hadn't been taking his medication properly...None of this is conclusive but all goes towards making Zimmerman look that bit more sketchy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2012, 01:03:58 PM »
he chose to chase an unarmed teenager who had committd no crime, two blocks into the night.   A fight ensued, and he killed the kid.

He was angry, goes to state of mind.
he accused trayvon of stealing his bike, goes to motive.

Now, he can make up a nice story about suddenly changing course, putting on a smile, and being attacked by this big mean kid who was fleeing 30 seconds earlier.  That's cool.  He can make up any defense he wants.  But I'd bet the jury won't see it that way.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2012, 01:07:04 PM »
he chose to chase an unarmed teenager who had committd no crime, two blocks into the night.   A fight ensued, and he killed the kid.

He was angry, goes to state of mind.
he accused trayvon of stealing his bike, goes to motive.

Now, he can make up a nice story about suddenly changing course, putting on a smile, and being attacked by this big mean kid who was fleeing 30 seconds earlier.  That's cool.  He can make up any defense he wants.  But I'd bet the jury won't see it that way.
How many times can you post the same thing bro? Jesus, It's been almost a year and you're still posting the same comment. Over and over like it means something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2012, 01:11:31 PM »
How many times can you post the same thing bro? Jesus, It's been almost a year and you're still posting the same comment. Over and over like it means something.

I think it nullifies a lot of the other arguments.

"But but zimmerman had a boo boo on his head".

yes, he created an unprovable mess where he got hurt a little and the kid got killed a lot.

He could have 1 boo boo or a dozen, and trayvon could have a small nick on finger, or bloody knuckles.  The truth of the matter is that the jury will decide who started the shitstorm - and I think it'll be Zimmerman.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2012, 01:56:46 PM »
I think it nullifies a lot of the other arguments.

"But but zimmerman had a boo boo on his head".

yes, he created an unprovable mess where he got hurt a little and the kid got killed a lot.

He could have 1 boo boo or a dozen, and trayvon could have a small nick on finger, or bloody knuckles.  The truth of the matter is that the jury will decide who started the shitstorm - and I think it'll be Zimmerman.
It doesn't nullify anything, lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
Well I;m of the opinion that most reasonable persons would look at that pic of the back of his head, take into account he never had a single stitch, take into account his own private GP's report stated he had no signs of head trauma, and conclude he is exaggerating/lying about having his head repeatedly slammed off the concrete. Bumped his head a bit on the ground during the confrontation...sure, but head repeatedly smashed off the concrete...and no head trauma, visible swelling or stitches, that's a bit of a stretch.

Too late! The insomnia/mental condition medication is already part of the evidence

"The court documents also show that prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had received prescriptions for Adderall and Temazepam, which have been shown to cause agitation and mood swings, though in less than 10 percent of consumers"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57435247/george-zimmermans-head-wounds-after-trayvon-martin-shooting-likely-bolster-self-defense-claims/

Only said to cause these side effects in less than 10% but sure fits in with his 911 call!  Not only that but then there's the possibility he hadn't been taking his medication properly...None of this is conclusive but all goes towards making Zimmerman look that bit more sketchy.

I doubt most reasonable people will disregard what they see.  The picture is plain as day.  The fact he didn't have stiches doesn't really mean much.  

Most reasonable people will look at the picture of his broken nose and conclude he got punched in the nose, while he was on his back (supported by the injury to the back of his head).  

Most reasonable people will believe an uncontested doctor's diagnosis of a broken nose.  

Just because something is found in "court documents" doesn't mean it is "part of the evidence."  I doubt that stuff comes in.  And even if it did, it hardly makes him look "more sketchy."  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2012, 02:02:17 PM »
It doesn't nullify anything, lol.

Nope.  Just making stuff up.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
I doubt most reasonable people will disregard what they see.  The picture is plain as day.  The fact he didn't have stiches doesn't really mean much.  

Most reasonable people will look at the picture of his broken nose and conclude he got punched in the nose, while he was on his back (supported by the injury to the back of his head).  

Most reasonable people will believe an uncontested doctor's diagnosis of a broken nose.  

Just because something is found in "court documents" doesn't mean it is "part of the evidence."  I doubt that stuff comes in.  And even if it did, it hardly makes him look "more sketchy."  

LOL really, so you think it will be mentioned that Trayvon had weed in his system(as you was quite happy to point out), but you think documents already in  the court's possession showing that Zimmerman was on prescribed medication for insomnia and a mental condition, will somehow not get a mention...OK then...

Lets look at things here, Zimmerman was told not follow Trayvon while he was with his truck, yet he ignored that and killed Trayvon 100yrds or so away from his truck. Zimmerman showed verbal ill will and hostility towards the unknown, unarmed teenager 60 seconds before he shot him dead. Zimmerman's injuries do not fit his account of events. Zimmerman had a history of suffering from insomnia and some mental deficiency for which he was on prescribed drugs for.

Zimmerman and his wife were caught out misleading a court under oath about his finances, Zimmerman has already been shown to change his story re the his original recorded description of Trayvon as "late teens" to then saying in a pre trial hearing he thought Trayvon looked "just a bit younger than myself" at 26...This under oath...not a massive detail but shows along with his deceit about finances, he has no problem lying, not even under oath.

The prosecution will have a field day with the evidence that Zimmerman has already provided, and will no doubt be even worse if he takes the stand.

I will call it a day here as is really just going around in circles now. Just have to wait till the case comes to trial to see what happens.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »
beachbum was the same person that believed the polls and thought romney was going to win  :D :D :D :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »
LOL really, so you think it will be mentioned that Trayvon had weed in his system(as you was quite happy to point out), but you think documents already in  the court's possession showing that Zimmerman was on prescribed medication for insomnia and a mental condition, will somehow not get a mention...OK then...

Lets look at things here, Zimmerman was told not follow Trayvon while he was with his truck, yet he ignored that and killed Trayvon 100yrds or so away from his truck. Zimmerman showed verbal ill will and hostility towards the unknown, unarmed teenager 60 seconds before he shot him dead. Zimmerman's injuries do not fit his account of events. Zimmerman had a history of suffering from insomnia and some mental deficiency for which he was on prescribed drugs for.

Zimmerman and his wife were caught out misleading a court under oath about his finances, Zimmerman has already been shown to change his story re the his original recorded description of Trayvon as "late teens" to then saying in a pre trial hearing he thought Trayvon looked "just a bit younger than myself" at 26...This under oath...not a massive detail but shows along with his deceit about finances, he has no problem lying, not even under oath.

The prosecution will have a field day with the evidence that Zimmerman has already provided, and will no doubt be even worse if he takes the stand.

I will call it a day here as is really just going around in circles now. Just have to wait till the case comes to trial to see what happens.

No, I doubt the fact Martin was smoking marijuana before he was shot comes in, unless it's part of the autopsy results. 

Yes, we're going in circles.  I agree Zimmerman has a huge problem with lying to the judge about the money he and his wife received.  Will that result in his conviction for murder?  I doubt it. 

Overall, I don't think he will be convicted.  But I also thought OJ was going down, Casey Anthony would be convicted.  And the Ramsey parents and/or son were involved in Jon Benet's murder.  (But I'm right about that one.   :))

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2012, 05:00:20 PM »
A slam dunk alright.  Just like O.J., Casey Anthony, Robert Blake, etc., etc.  

Interesting comparisons you choose, no doubt about it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2012, 05:01:50 PM »

Can you go further into detail?