Author Topic: Has anyone have someone come up to them and critique them?  (Read 3120 times)

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
Has anyone have someone come up to them and critique them?
« on: December 03, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
Been training for 28 years and this twink out of the blue says "Insted of using all the weights why don't you train right" It took every ounce of my being not to tap him on the forehead and break his ankles.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Has anyone have someone come up to them and critique them?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »
i had a guy try to tell me about how my feet were landing while running on a treadmill in barefoot shoes... meanwhile i was 3 miles into my run and this fat ass couldn't walk across the cardio area without stopping for a drink

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »
What posses these people to go up to people they don't even know and say something?

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 07:30:35 PM »
What posses these people to go up to people they don't even know and say something?

what posses you to think you have the right to not listen to them? 

maybe if you trained right they wouldn't come up to you and tell you that you are doing it wrong.  just a thought

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 07:31:11 PM »
Had a guy at work come up to me and ask if I was still bodybuilding cause I've gotten fat again. The whole time he is  telling me I'm looking at his rotting disgusting teeth thinking Holy Shit man you ever think about using a tooth brush. Unfortunatley being in a management position I have to be nice and bit my tongue. I looked at him and said Jesus Christ I've never claimed to be a bodybuilder, I'm a powerlifter and just won worlds with a 573 pound raw bench. Then asked what he could bench, then smiled and walked away! Fucking idiots I swear!!!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 07:33:47 PM »

maybe if you trained right they wouldn't come up to you and tell you that you are doing it wrong.  just a thought

No shit,  just shut the fuck up and start training right.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:33 PM »

Let me see. Training 28 years, hold a degree in personal training, degree in fitness and nutrition, held numerous powerlifting records, trained with Mr.Canada Winston Green. Trained with Ron Partlow. Just to name a few!

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 07:37:44 PM »
Had a guy at work come up to me and ask if I was still bodybuilding cause I've gotten fat again. The whole time he is  telling me I'm looking at his rotting disgusting teeth thinking Holy Shit man you ever think about using a tooth brush. Unfortunatley being in a management position I have to be nice and bit my tongue. I looked at him and said Jesus Christ I've never claimed to be a bodybuilder, I'm a powerlifter and just won worlds with a 573 pound raw bench. Then asked what he could bench, then smiled and walked away! Fucking idiots I swear!!!
Haha sweet. Exactly. People say the same thing. I'm a power lifter. I don't give a shit about a six pack.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 07:39:50 PM »
Let me see. Training 28 years, hold a degree in personal training, degree in fitness and nutrition, held numerous powerlifting records, trained with Mr.Canada Winston Green. Trained with Ron Partlow. Just to name a few!

you would think with all that you would be able to train right.  maybe you should take a few lessons from the twink  ;)

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 07:41:16 PM »
you would think with all that you would be able to train right.  maybe you should take a few lessons from the twink  ;)

Sure thing nubee

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »
Some are professional human to human trolls...Like telling an anorexic chick she looks chubby 2day.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 08:43:38 AM »
Been training for 28 years and this twink out of the blue says "Insted of using all the weights why don't you train right" It took every ounce of my being not to tap him on the forehead and break his ankles.

I know this is just a stab in the dark but .... maybe he was right? The clue lies in 28 years and you still look like shit, no disrespect of course.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
Time to stop show training and get serious when a twink has to set you straight

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 10:03:46 AM »
haha even though the advices may be right. i cant tolerate it when the person is smaller than i am.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 10:16:20 AM »

how were you going to break his ankles?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 10:21:11 AM »

doing it for 28 years might just mean you have been doing it for 28 years

and just because a twinks says some thing does not mean that the twink got it wrong

c

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 10:39:09 AM »
You weren't critiqued, you were owned.

And the anger you felt was beta anger possibly induced by drugs and knowing that he was right  ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 10:54:18 AM »
but you did and said nothing... He probably figured out you were a bitch and made you his bitch.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »

maybe he had a point ?  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »

Yes, being in a management position ::)

More like he was your manager and you swallowed his comment whole.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 11:26:03 AM »
You weren't critiqued, you were owned.

And the anger you felt was beta anger possibly induced by drugs and knowing that he was right  ;)

Guy probably said "watch this.." to his buddy before approaching...

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 11:29:58 AM »
maybe he had a point ?  :D

Just keep posting your pics. That's the only good contribution you could make!

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 11:36:27 AM »
Only 3 people know how to read and contribute to the thread correctly. All the rest are fucking twinks just like that guy who came up to me who know nothing about me. For the getbiggers who added to the thread thanks to the others who just criticize and condemn FUCK YOU!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 11:39:34 AM »
Only 3 people know how to read and contribute to the thread correctly. All the rest are fucking twinks just like that guy who came up to me who know nothing about me. For the getbiggers who added to the thread thanks to the others who just criticize and condemn FUCK YOU!

take 3 deep breaths and say "Serenity Now!"

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 12:01:41 PM »

seems the twink was on to some thing otherwise why are you so upset both at him and everybody not in full agreement with you?
c