Author Topic: Mr Olympia 2012: Pre Contest Food, Anabolics, Water, Diuretics, Plasma Expanders  (Read 14873 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
The following is the last few days leading up to the Mr Olympia 2012. This is a direct copy and paste.

----

BFG, can you describe the final week of prep before a show and the drug, food and water regime they follow right up to getting on stage?

DEPLETE: 100g carbs, 1 red meat meal, high rep upper body, 30
mins cardio, high sodium, 3 gallons water, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 40mg nolvadex, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 37.5mg adipex

mins cardio, high sodium, 3 gallons water, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 40mg nolvadex, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday,120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 37.5mg adipex

mins, cardio, high sodium, 3 gallons water, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 40mg nolvadex, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 37.5mg adipex

LOAD: 700g carbs, low volume workout, no cardio, moderate
sodium, 1 gallon water, 13iu insulin with each meal, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 150mg anadrol 40mg nolvadex, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday, 40mg IV Lasix every 8 hours, 2 dyazide tabs, 37.5mg adipex

LOAD: 600g carbs, low volume workout, no cardio, low sodium,
1/2 gallon water, 12iu insulin with each meal, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 150mg anadrol, 40mg nolvadex, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday, 40mg IV Lasix every 8 hours, 2 dyazide tabs, 37.5mg adipex

LOAD: 400g carbs, low volume workout, no cardio, no direct
sodium, 8oz water per meal, 9iu insulin with each meal, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 150mg anadrol, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 40mg nolvadex, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday, 40mg IV Lasix every 8 hours, 2 dyazide tabs, 37.5mg adipex,

LOAD: 300g carbs, low volume workout, no cardio, no direct
sodium, 4-6oz water per meal, 6iu insulin with each meal, 200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron, 40mg halotestin, 1cc winstrol suspension 3x per day, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 40mg nolvadex, 1mg arimadex every day, 2.5mg letrozole everyday, 40mg IV Lasix every 8 hours, 2 dyazide tabs, 37.5mg adipex, 1000mL dextran IV

PREJUDGING: 4-5 whole eggs, 125-150 carbs upon waking, salty
meal with 100g carbs 45-60 mins before prejudging, no water, 40mg IV Lasix, 2 dyazide tabs, 120mcg clenbuterol, 75mcg t3, 150mg anadrol, 40mg nolvadex, 1mg arimadex, 2.5mg letrozole, 37.5mg adipex, 500ml dextran IV

BFG

• Getbig III
Also to note:

There is no growth hormone listed. this does not mean this individual did not use GH, it simply means - like most - he dropped GH out a week/few days before the contest.

There was no insulin used listed when carbing up the day of pre-judging but i would bet he used slin that day as well.

The morning of prejudging, most areas of the body had "finishing touches" applied in the form of injectable dbol/drol/TNE mixed with generic sterile carrier oil in the delts, bis, calves, etc.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Nolvadex is SERM, it has nothing to do with water retention... Useless and pointless.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I've heard shit about guys drinking a bottle of red wine backstage.  Apparently it makes you more vascular.  Any truth to this?

This sounds like Kai Green.  Apparently he loves to load up on adrol before a show

BFG

• Getbig III
Nolvadex is SERM, it has nothing to do with water retention... Useless and pointless.

Did I say that it did?

BFG

• Getbig III
I've heard shit about guys drinking a bottle of red wine backstage.  Apparently it makes you more vascular.  Any truth to this?

This sounds like Kai Green.  Apparently he loves to load up on adrol before a show

Everyone loads up on anadrol before a show.

This was a top 10 finisher. Hope this answers your question more in depth.

Regarding the red wine, a glass the night before or a bit before going on stage can be helpful.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Regarding the red wine, a glass the night before or a bit before going on stage can be helpful.

I don't see test listed.  At which point is it cut out?

BFG

• Getbig III
I don't see test listed.  At which point is it cut out?

About 10-14 days out.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Doesnt Anadrol cause A lot of water retention? Especially with carbs? 

BFG

• Getbig III

In conjunction with IV lasix, dyazide, letrozole, arimadex and sodium restriction...no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
wow, badass info being shown here

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Yeah.  You look at it go, wow people really do that shit.  Give me some test and I'm a happy camper
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
This is absolute horseshit.

Letrozole can alone drop estrogen levels down to 0. Arimidex is not needed.

Not even mentioning nolvadex, what is it even doing here? There's no use.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Great thread

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i already have 20lbs more muscle mass on my frame just by reading that  :o  thank you so much BFG !!   this information your bringing to the table is groundbreaking  :o

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

What is your board name again?

THE BEEF

BFG

• Getbig III

There is no need to inject grams of veterinary drugs and intravenous diuretics...but its done.

I understand your point about the ancillaries, though. You need to understand a few things:
1) Letrozole does not work from day 1. It takes time to actually be effective so most guys run arimadex the whole way through the last 8 weeks of prep waiting for the letrozole's full power to "kick in."
2) Most bodybuilders take every possible drug they can to "cover all their bases." Is there really a need to take well over a gram of masteron and 300mg everyday of winstrol suspension? Probably not, but everyone is scared that their competitors are doing/taking more.
3) Many guys use nolvadex when they are deep in heavy blasts of gear. Everyone gets gyno at some point, it can and often does come back after surgery. Its not healthy, but many just prefer to take 20-40mg of nolvadex everyday "just in case."

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
I LOVE BFG being here. I just do. TONS of great info here.

Thank you, BFG, for taking the time to share with us. :)

Spidey

• Getbig III
BFG not bashing and i'm thankful if it's true but if you could answer these it would be great:

- Where did you get this info
- How real is it
- Why should we believe it
- Aren't you afraid that someone will try this or any protocol you spit out and end up dead?

Tkx

jacked_unit

• Getbig I
Cheers for the info BFG, always love your posts.

Purge_WTF

I've heard shit about guys drinking a bottle of red wine backstage.  Apparently it makes you more vascular.

Red wine helps restore red blood cells, IINM, so it might help.

dustin

There is no need to inject grams of veterinary drugs and intravenous diuretics...but its done.

I understand your point about the ancillaries, though. You need to understand a few things:
1) Letrozole does not work from day 1. It takes time to actually be effective so most guys run arimadex the whole way through the last 8 weeks of prep waiting for the letrozole's full power to "kick in."
2) Most bodybuilders take every possible drug they can to "cover all their bases." Is there really a need to take well over a gram of masteron and 300mg everyday of winstrol suspension? Probably not, but everyone is scared that their competitors are doing/taking more.
3) Many guys use nolvadex when they are deep in heavy blasts of gear. Everyone gets gyno at some point, it can and often does come back after surgery. Its not healthy, but many just prefer to take 20-40mg of nolvadex everyday "just in case."

So true. Bodybuilders have OCD. Do you really think they'll rely on one antiestrogen alone? Or a single androgenic steroid or diuretic? Hell no!

Great prep! I've seen stuff like this before for people that I know who compete, but the doses are a bit lower and they look no where near the level of IFBB pros. The pros have a huge immunity towards the negative health effects. Some people get a sort of androgen sickness and extreme metabolic overload with drug regimens like this. But IFBB pros just keep pinning away with what seems to be no health complications, although I'm sure it catches up with them at some point.

EH

• Getbig III
Also to note:

There is no growth hormone listed. this does not mean this individual did not use GH, it simply means - like most - he dropped GH out a week/few days before the contest.

There was no insulin used listed when carbing up the day of pre-judging but i would bet he used slin that day as well.

The morning of prejudging, most areas of the body had "finishing touches" applied in the form of injectable dbol/drol/TNE mixed with generic sterile carrier oil in the delts, bis, calves, etc.

who the fuck site injects oil the morning of the show?... unles they want nice smooth and blurry delts, bi's...

EH

• Getbig III

usaully won't hold water sub-q.. it'll give a nice fullness 'inside' the muscle, though.

EH

• Getbig III

eh, not really. rookie.