Author Topic: State Republicans in NC are fucking stupid tyrants. Jail for students online  (Read 5586 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
No... He actually hasn't... He has launched numerous drone strikes saving many of our  troops lives in the process.

So no.

That would be a false statement.

All those troops in Afghanistan must be UN Peacekeepers then. I stand corrected.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Probably one of the best songs ever made.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
All those troops in Afghanistan must be UN Peacekeepers then. I stand corrected.

Who started that War again?

Yes... It was the Right Wing Christian Republican President.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Who started that War again?

Yes... It was the Right Wing Christian Republican President.

Really? I thought it was the terrorists. That's what the Dems (including the current Pres kept saying) George W. took his eye off the ball and invaded Iraq instead of handling business in Afghanistan. That is why the current Pres did the troop surge.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Really? I thought it was the terrorists. That's what the Dems (including the current Pres kept saying) George W. took his eye off the ball and invaded Iraq instead of handling business in Afghanistan. That is why the current Pres did the troop surge.

Haha... Ok  dude.

I get that you want to be antagonistic, but there are a lot of factors that go into the fact we are in Afghanistan, but the truth remains that Obama has killed more terrorists by increasing drone strikes than the previous administration.

But hey... You keep on trying to pump up the Republicans... You must really be butthurt over what happened in November.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
I take it you support such bullshit.

Did. Not. Even. Read.

I mean posting this crap anywhere but the fucking board made JUST for this stuff makes you a fucking douche, just like Bummy. It is 2 links away now for fucks sake. You try to act intellectually but you and Bummy can't put shit where it belongs... True genius.

If I was a mod and I had to keep moving your shit, I'd ban both your dumb commie asses.
$