Author Topic: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars  (Read 3554 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
thats why skinny people get it

god love you, aren't you very clever
c

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 03:38:09 PM »
god love you, aren't you very clever
so skinny people dont get diabetes asshole?
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 03:48:40 PM »

Did i disagree with you?
I just said you are very clever
or do you not thinks so?
c

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
Did i disagree with you?
I just said you are very clever
or do you not thinks so?

you werent asking anything i didnt see a question mark. so are not you very clever
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 04:50:59 PM »
you werent asking anything i didnt see a question mark. so are not you very clever

you are so right, I was not asking you a question
c

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »

you are so right, I was not asking you a question
were you even agreeing or disagreeing with me ?
A

dustin

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »

Type I diabetes it's an autoimmune issue. It has nothing to do with simply sitting around. Type II is more often than not caused by being a slob. HFCS can expedite glucose intolerance but it comes foam to eating like a slob for the most part.

Outside of people who's pancreas shut down from autoimmune issues, no one ever used to get diabetes in the however many hundreds of thousands of years that humans have been around. We weren't meant to eat 10 times a day, nor these toxic sugars like HFCS. Even just plain sugar in the concentrations and frequencies is not normal in nature useless you rest pure sugar cane all day, every day. The phenomenon is caused by our instant satisfaction generation and ungodly, shitty poisons we put in food.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 09:16:17 PM »
I was thumbing through a magazine at my Doctors office a week ago and read an article talking about how Doctors are starting to see more and more cases of people being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes which they have been able to link to excess consumption of fruit smoothies.  The popularity of Smoothies has grown exponentially over the past few years, and more and more people are buying expensive Vitamix and Blentec blenders and bombarding their bodies with high GI, insulin raising fruit sugars (fructose), under the impression that drinking these home made and store bought smoothies on a daily basis is making them healthy, when in reality, it's making them susceptible to Type 2 Diabetes. The article said that consuming fruit smoothies is acceptable for a person who is physically active and burning off those sugars, but for those who live a sedentary lifestyle and don't exercise, they can be a ticking time bomb.  

very good post..interesting read

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 05:32:22 AM »
I'm skinny as a rake (pure ectomorph) and any fat or sugar pretty much goes right through me. Could I still be at risk of type 2 diabetes? I try to lower the sugars but with willpower of absolute shit, my diet ends up being full of them some days.

Anyway, main thing is for people to cut the sugars down to a minimum if you want to help prevent or even cure type 2 diabetes. Good post by andreisdaman. Always read labels for the ingredients %... if it's sugar, it's sugar.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 06:22:44 AM »
Falcon is spot on about movement - the only "weapon" the body has to fight such evils, and I'm using evils here on purpose, is moving and using its muscles.
Our ancestors had to move and be busy for most of the time and on top of that such deviant energy sources weren't around.
Premade cookies, cakes and the whole bakery shit has syrups in it on top of normal sugars - crazy.

Artificial sweeteners are also a no no since they seem to be toxic to certain cells in the brain, especially if you're already suffering from illness or physical damage.

Most of the secret recipes for today's sweet goods are derived from the Georgia Guidestones - customers seem satisfied.  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 06:29:12 AM »
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 06:30:43 AM »
Type I diabetes it's an autoimmune issue. It has nothing to do with simply sitting around. Type II is more often than not caused by being a slob. HFCS can expedite glucose intolerance but it comes foam to eating like a slob for the most part.

Outside of people who's pancreas shut down from autoimmune issues, no one ever used to get diabetes in the however many hundreds of thousands of years that humans have been around. We weren't meant to eat 10 times a day, nor these toxic sugars like HFCS. Even just plain sugar in the concentrations and frequencies is not normal in nature useless you rest pure sugar cane all day, every day. The phenomenon is caused by our instant satisfaction generation and ungodly, shitty poisons we put in food.

saying that a disease IS NOT CAUSED BY SITTING AROUND is really fucking stupid sounding
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 06:33:58 AM »

you also have no idea what we are MEANT to do  or capable of eating as a human race

you are putting an absolute limit on the human capacity to refine food for his benefit. relative to cooking down dense greens for nutrients
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 07:21:41 AM »
saying that a disease IS NOT CAUSED BY SITTING AROUND is really fucking stupid sounding

just went for a 45 min walk in the freezing cold (it's about 5 degrees outside)

are you proud of me falcon?

honestly, i felt like a pussy just walking, but i gotta have some easy days from time to time

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012, 07:25:07 AM »
just went for a 45 min walk in the freezing cold (it's about 5 degrees outside)

are you proud of me falcon?

honestly, i felt like a pussy just walking, but i gotta have some easy days from time to time
instead of walking just get a part time job that pays 7 bucks an hour work 2 hours a day, tell them thats all u want to do, theres your 45 min walk IMO
A

dustin

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2012, 08:29:18 AM »
you also have no idea what we are MEANT to do  or capable of eating as a human race

you are putting an absolute limit on the human capacity to refine food for his benefit. relative to cooking down dense greens for nutrients

You fly into a building lately, Falcon brother?

Type I diabetes is an autoimmune issue and isn't caused by slothfulness like Type II diabetes. We don't know the cause of it yet, but it's certainly not from sitting all day. I know people who are otherwise perfectly healthy and have Type 1 diabetes. You can read studies all day and talk to Type I and II diabetics about it.

I'm not putting any limits down. But our bodies don't thrive on eating 10 times a day like bodybuilders preach. There's no such thing as a metabolic furnace and there's no need to eat 20 kale sandwiches a day or whatever whacked out diet you've subscribed to now. We typically ate once or twice a day for the last few hundred thousands of years. We were never eating anything like HFCS or simple sugars in the amount that we do now. Now it happens 10 times a day and that's unnatural and that's killing millions of people through the complications type II diabetes creates. Our bodies, the pancreas in particular, wasn't ready for this much mileage. It is not a Honda.

Why does everyone's pancreas shut down nowadays? And when it shuts down, why are these people fat and happen to eat tons and tons of food multiple times a day? Don't you think there's a correlation? Eating lots, eating frequently, insulin spiking multiple times a day, leads to beta cells not being produce and islets of langerhans becoming depleted, pancreas becomes exhausted, cells don't respond to insulin like they used to, liver accidentally creates glucose when it's not needed because it's also fucking up and trying to balance glucose levels, other endocrine organs and hormones go out of whack, elevated glucose in the blood stream destroys neurons and peripherals start to decay, arterial plaques build up leading to cardiovascular disease, glucose metabolism in the brain is impaired and can lead to Alzheimer's disease too, etc.

All this is a result of Type II diabetes which is, in most cases, caused by slothfulness. But not Type 1, my friend. Those people get it from other, unknown reasons and can otherwise be very healthy. A lot of Type I's end up getting something like diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) and end up in the ER with tons of inflammation and other issues stemming from DKA. Once their condition is revealed, they can supplement with exogenous insulin and lead otherwise perfectly healthy lives. Type II's have a myriad of drugs they can use to squeeze more insulin from the pancreas, sensitize cells to insulin, supplement with exogenous insulin and use other drugs in tandem for a multi-faceted approach, they can change up their diet (ERMEHGERD!!11!) and do many more things to mitigate the risks and complications. I have little empathy for the tubby individuals that cause this disease.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 08:32:09 AM »
Falcon approved:

"kale also helps to maintain the normal blood sugar level and hence, is very advantageous for people suffering from diabetes".

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012, 08:33:18 AM »
my 91 year old grandmother reversed her diabetes at 90, shes a short fat tub of shit but a heart of gold

damn, first a post about the parents falcone and now grandma falcon makes an appearance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2012, 08:33:54 AM »
Johnny Falcon totally owning the minds of all PhD and MD researchers who study diabetes.
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2012, 08:45:06 AM »
Johnny Falcon totally owning the minds of all PhD and MD researchers who study diabetes.

:D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »
Many people in Asia are becoming type II diabetics who are not obese or even considered overweight. There's something else going on. Right now in America, its an 80-20% split. 80% of diabetics are overweight. But what about the 20%?  Falcon is spot on about keeping the body moving.

dustin

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
Many people in Asia are becoming type II diabetics who are not obese or even considered overweight. There's something else going on. Right now in America, its an 80-20% split. 80% of diabetics are overweight. But what about the 20%?  Falcon is spot on about keeping the body moving.

Always good to keep moving, that's for sure. Insulin sensitivity can almost always be improved, but if the pancreas has too many miles on it then it's time to start looking towards exogenous insulin.

Asians are becoming diabetic too like you said. But in North America I think it's the gluttony that's causing it. There's a lot of pollution in Asia. Chem companies aren't regulated properly and pump tons of shit into drinking water with no recourse. These poor fuckers are undoubtedly affected by environmental factors, but the biggest mitigating factor is over eating and eating improperly.

People who are looking to get in shape eat a bunch of small meals all day, but that spikes insulin as well. If eating all day makes people fat, I don't see why eating all day would make them skinny. I don't listen to bodybuilders anymore and my insulin sensitivity is much improved. I hate all the diet bandwagons but I think intermittent fasting is something that researchers really need to look at. Just spreading meals out a little bit and getting people to the point where they're not hungry 24/7 is a push in the right direction.

Chronic insulin elevation was just shown in a recent study at UBC (a stone's throw from where I live) that chronic insulin elevation has a big contribution to insulin insensitivity and getting fat. Diabetics and pre-diabetics need to eat less overall, less frequently, less sugar and get more physical activity. When they do tiny steps in tandem and with consistency, there's close to nothing stopping them from reversing this condition.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2012, 08:16:21 PM »
Always good to keep moving, that's for sure. Insulin sensitivity can almost always be improved, but if the pancreas has too many miles on it then it's time to start looking towards exogenous insulin.

Asians are becoming diabetic too like you said. But in North America I think it's the gluttony that's causing it. There's a lot of pollution in Asia. Chem companies aren't regulated properly and pump tons of shit into drinking water with no recourse. These poor fuckers are undoubtedly affected by environmental factors, but the biggest mitigating factor is over eating and eating improperly.

People who are looking to get in shape eat a bunch of small meals all day, but that spikes insulin as well. If eating all day makes people fat, I don't see why eating all day would make them skinny. I don't listen to bodybuilders anymore and my insulin sensitivity is much improved. I hate all the diet bandwagons but I think intermittent fasting is something that researchers really need to look at. Just spreading meals out a little bit and getting people to the point where they're not hungry 24/7 is a push in the right direction.

Chronic insulin elevation was just shown in a recent study at UBC (a stone's throw from where I live) that chronic insulin elevation has a big contribution to insulin insensitivity and getting fat. Diabetics and pre-diabetics need to eat less overall, less frequently, less sugar and get more physical activity. When they do tiny steps in tandem and with consistency, there's close to nothing stopping them from reversing this condition.

Good post

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2012, 08:45:41 PM »
You fly into a building lately, Falcon brother?

Type I diabetes is an autoimmune issue and isn't caused by slothfulness like Type II diabetes. We don't know the cause of it yet, but it's certainly not from sitting all day. I know people who are otherwise perfectly healthy and have Type 1 diabetes. You can read studies all day and talk to Type I and II diabetics about it.

I'm not putting any limits down. But our bodies don't thrive on eating 10 times a day like bodybuilders preach. There's no such thing as a metabolic furnace and there's no need to eat 20 kale sandwiches a day or whatever whacked out diet you've subscribed to now. We typically ate once or twice a day for the last few hundred thousands of years. We were never eating anything like HFCS or simple sugars in the amount that we do now. Now it happens 10 times a day and that's unnatural and that's killing millions of people through the complications type II diabetes creates. Our bodies, the pancreas in particular, wasn't ready for this much mileage. It is not a Honda.

Why does everyone's pancreas shut down nowadays? And when it shuts down, why are these people fat and happen to eat tons and tons of food multiple times a day? Don't you think there's a correlation? Eating lots, eating frequently, insulin spiking multiple times a day, leads to beta cells not being produce and islets of langerhans becoming depleted, pancreas becomes exhausted, cells don't respond to insulin like they used to, liver accidentally creates glucose when it's not needed because it's also fucking up and trying to balance glucose levels, other endocrine organs and hormones go out of whack, elevated glucose in the blood stream destroys neurons and peripherals start to decay, arterial plaques build up leading to cardiovascular disease, glucose metabolism in the brain is impaired and can lead to Alzheimer's disease too, etc.

All this is a result of Type II diabetes which is, in most cases, caused by slothfulness. But not Type 1, my friend. Those people get it from other, unknown reasons and can otherwise be very healthy. A lot of Type I's end up getting something like diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) and end up in the ER with tons of inflammation and other issues stemming from DKA. Once their condition is revealed, they can supplement with exogenous insulin and lead otherwise perfectly healthy lives. Type II's have a myriad of drugs they can use to squeeze more insulin from the pancreas, sensitize cells to insulin, supplement with exogenous insulin and use other drugs in tandem for a multi-faceted approach, they can change up their diet (ERMEHGERD!!11!) and do many more things to mitigate the risks and complications. I have little empathy for the tubby individuals that cause this disease.

lol enjoy your sedentary life of low blood sugars and not eating

ps its not the right way you are subscribing too, good luck being frail , un active avoiding calories
A

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2012, 08:47:49 PM »
FUCKING CORN!!!

Corn will be our own demise...thanks to monsonto...we are consuming hfcs from crops that are germinated from fucking roundup

Corn syrup is in everything now...people consume tons of this shit daily without even realizing it

Corn will also be the reason for new super viruses that will fuck us all...75% of the antibiotics in the US are for cows...they will die after 6 months
of corn diet, they are filled with antibiotics to combat this, they are already seeing viruses that are not effected by antibiotics because they are
coming from cows full of these drugs...fucking monsonto, cargill, and greedy fuckhead farmers

scary