Author Topic: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars  (Read 3559 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 08:50:06 PM »
gmo foods and refined foods dont jive well with heme iron

its like two sumo wrestlers trying to fit themselves into one intertube at the same time

its either an all heme-iron diet-see where that takes you...

or vegetarian, gmo foods, refined foods, take pyramid shits be active youll be fine
A

dustin

Re: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
lol enjoy your sedentary life of low blood sugars and not eating

ps its not the right way you are subscribing too, good luck being frail , un active avoiding calories

Sedentary? Frail? None of those apply to me. And it's inactive, not un active. I cook beautiful Asian inspired meals everyday because I love cooking and eating. I just don't stuff my face all day because some stupid bodybuilders decided that we need to eat every two hours or we'll waste away.

I'm off the juice for fertility purposes right now, but my conditioning is better than it's ever been when I was drug free. In the best shape of my life and not looking too bad for having no exogenous hormonas in my body. No diabetes for me.

I have a few testing strips left over and gave myself some glucose tolerance tests and fasting glucose tests and I have perfect glucose metabolism, bro. Wife's in school for nursing and I tutored her and some friends for their recent exam (mostly to do with insulin). They did awesome. And my wife did great for her facilitation regarding insulin prep too. If I'm making any mistakes, please stop and correct me. But I'm 100% confident that I'm correct...