Author Topic: Unemployment Rate at 8.3%  (Read 5679 times)

James

Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:02:39 AM »
Unemployment Shoots Back Up

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 08:15:42 AM »
Unemployment Shoots Back Up

wasn't there a massive job loss due to Sandy? It's kinda been bouncing up and down for a period of time

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 08:18:11 AM »
wasn't there a massive job loss due to Sandy? It's kinda been bouncing up and down for a period of time

Always someone elses fault right? 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »

Is Sandy to blame? Probably to some degree, although I doubt it's responsible for as high a jump as observed.

Always someone elses fault right?

I know that you perceive a world where things just happen and where the sole and exclusive reason is "Obama!" but back here, in reality, sometimes there are other non-Obama explanations — rational explanations — for things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 08:31:45 AM »
Is Sandy to blame? Probably to some degree, although I doubt it's responsible for as high a jump as observed.

I know that you perceive a world where things just happen and where the sole and exclusive reason is "Obama!" but back here, in reality, sometimes there are other non-Obama explanations — rational explanations — for things.

The numbers were juiced before the election to get O-Crap! re-elected.  Now its catching up and set to skyrocket again. 

Classic Pump and Dump operation that worked like clockwork for the obamabots..   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »

A massive job loss? Sandy affected one portion of one region of this country. LOL.

Fucking drones.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
A massive job loss? Sandy affected one portion of one region of this country. LOL.

Citi announced 11k alone yesterday.   

UE going to go right back up again and the drones and obama cult members will be like but but but but but but but . . . . . . . .

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 08:52:32 AM »
The numbers were juiced before the election to get O-Crap! re-elected.

Really?!? Do you have any evidence? You'd imagine that if such doctoring happened someone from the BLS would have spoken up about this; surely not everyone working there is an Obama drone, or even a Democrat and would speak up about such an outrage.

Now its catching up and set to skyrocket again.

If the statistics can be manipulated so easily and nobody talks, why not perpetually keep it artificially low?

Classic Pump and Dump operation that worked like clockwork for the obamabots..

Uh huh...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 09:18:56 AM »

Yes I know that, I am attempting to explain an increase in job loss which can partially be explained via a major storm that affected a very densely populated area.

Obviously other factors are at play. Instead of just making a stupid response submit something rational.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 09:34:20 AM »
I can't imagine the unemployment rate dipping lower for some time.  The manufacturing base in this country is eroded.  Jobs for the uneducated and unskilled are gone.  A man can't graduate high school and work in a factory making decent money and retire with a pension like many of our fathers did.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 09:37:27 AM »
I can't imagine the unemployment rate dipping lower for some time.  The manufacturing base in this country is eroded.  Jobs for the uneducated and unskilled are gone.  A man can't graduate high school and work in a factory making decent money and retire with a pension like many of our fathers did.

CEO's have only to be responsible to the company they run, so outsourcing is ok. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=450305.25

:D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »
CEO's have only to be responsible to the company they run, so outsourcing is ok.  

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=450305.25

:D

Humor me. Where in the Constitution does it say they're not allowed to outsource and that they're responsible for the well-being of American citizens?

Good joke.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 10:32:47 AM »
Humor me. Where in the Constitution does it say they're not allowed to outsource and that they're responsible for the well-being of American citizens?

Liberals certainly aren't beyond outsourcing. Look at their Hollywood buddies. Ask why more and more of them are making movies in Canada, these days.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »

Most of these people have never taken a business law course, have no clue about basic common law, etc.   

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 10:43:51 AM »
Welcome to the new normal.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 11:02:12 AM »

Where in the constitution does it say you cant rape women?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
Liberals certainly aren't beyond outsourcing. Look at their Hollywood buddies. Ask why more and more of them are making movies in Canada, these days.

You claim to be an educated man Mcway but your posts doesnt reflect it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 11:06:45 AM »
Where in the constitution does it say you cant rape women?

States individually enact a penal law for common crimes.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 11:14:01 AM »

A lot of companies started laying off literally the day after the "election". Look for this to climb higher as "Obamacare" kicks in. Also, look for more layoffs after Jan 1. What did you think was going to happen? BTW, That 8.3% is closer to 14.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 11:19:23 AM »
A lot of companies started laying off literally the day after the "election". Look for this to climb higher as "Obamacare" kicks in. Also, look for more layoffs after Jan 1. What did you think was going to happen? BTW, That 8.3% is closer to 14.

If Romney had been elected it would be different is this your point?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »

Yes, business and consumer confidence would have been up and companies would have started hiring as a result of it. I was going to move into a bigger facility but waited until the election to make my decision. Obviously, I'm not moving for AT LEAST a year to see what is probably going to happen. I'm small, big companies have to restructure their entire business plan especially for "obamacare". Do you understand this and how it affects business and employment?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »

When UE spikes again will you still blame W?   

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 12:28:58 PM »
You claim to be an educated man Mcway but your posts doesnt reflect it.

What part of his post in about films being outsourced to Vancoover wasn't accurate?  I work in the film industry so I can tell you first hand that it's indeed true.  Subsidies are the answer and a lot of work has been going to Vancoover, London and now Sydney due to this.   It's been difficult for me to keep steady work here in LA, so much that I'll probably end up switching careers, yet again.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »
Yes, business and consumer confidence would have been up and companies would have started hiring as a result of it. I was going to move into a bigger facility but waited until the election to make my decision. Obviously, I'm not moving for AT LEAST a year to see what is probably going to happen. I'm small, big companies have to restructure their entire business plan especially for "obamacare". Do you understand this and how it affects business and employment?

So who is president is the factor that define the economy?

Do you really need someone to tell you thats BS?

How did Bush ever fuck up the economy if a GOP politician was president, that shouldnt be possible. Grow a brain.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »
When UE spikes again will you still blame W?   

The unemployment is the same Bush, Romney or Obama.

To think that the mere pretense of one kind of president can have this impact is ridiculous.