Author Topic: How many facebook friends you guys have?  (Read 4205 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: How many facebook friends you guys have?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »
I wouldn't last long.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »
I just counted 73 folks. Many of my Facebook friends are family. I have no Facebook friends that I do not know in person. If someone I don't know asked to befriend me, I turn them down.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 06:21:32 AM »
I suppose there are lots and lots of facebook studs here packing huge ammount of female subscribers and followers there

I have around 500 btw, know lots of bitches who have easily way above 1000

20. And that is about 18 too many. Who the hell has the time to keep up with 500 "friends" on FB? Let alone actually give a shit about them and what they do

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 06:23:39 AM »
in the real world, if you have less than 100 fb freinds people take you as a weirdo, or very old, or both

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 06:26:05 AM »
Alex23 cementing his citizenship in  generation nothingness in this thread

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 06:28:30 AM »
Alex23 cementing his citizenship in  generation nothingness in this thread

tell us more about your obsession about the king, craving the french cawck too much?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 07:15:19 AM »
none

no facebook account

that shit is gay as hell

X2
Mr. AZ 2003

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 08:09:31 AM »
lol at BAM-BAM trying to deflect the fact he is a raging homo that likes to post on facebook with a dildo up his ass and one in his mouth

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2012, 08:25:44 AM »
lol, if facebook is gay by getbig standards, I can only image what the average getbigger has to say about things like instagram

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 08:33:24 AM »
lol, if facebook is gay by getbig standards, I can only image what the average getbigger has to say about things like instagram
Maximum level of generation nothingness homosexuality.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2012, 08:36:59 AM »
Maximum level of generation nothingness homosexuality.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2012, 09:38:24 AM »

I know realize why my dad thought I was gay as a child with photos like that in my magazine collection
"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2012, 09:43:32 AM »

Probably what Zuckerberg drives when on his way to "work".

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 09:46:18 AM »
about 40-45.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 09:51:03 AM »

FB is for high school kids, whores, and high school whores.

The only other acceptable reason to have a FB is to keep in contact with friends/family from long distances. Other than that, gay as shit.
You forgot to mention it's also for single old people past their 40s who have no friends or kids to talk to anymore or for parents who want to look at the half naked pictures of young studs and sluts their sons/daughters have as friends.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »
do you ever see facebook 'friends' when out and about ?

i'm friends with a woman who i knew/fucked when i was a teen. i even chat with her every now and then. saw her a few weeks back in town and we just walked straight past each other. i only sort of half realised who she was, she had absolutely no clue i was even there, lol

however, she did look miles better in the flesh than her many pics on fb give her credit for. she was fit as fuck when we were kids too !

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
You have to ask yourself "would a facebook friend pull you out of the way of a moving subway train"?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2012, 12:22:17 PM »
You forgot to mention it's also for single old people past their 40s who have no friends or kids to talk to anymore or for parents who want to look at the half naked pictures of young studs and sluts their sons/daughters have as friends.

It must be hard for you because you seem to focus on the negative most the time.

I am an old person who is well past his 40's. I have a wife, children, grandchildren, extended family and a fair number of real life friends as well as some Internet friends talk to. It is rare that I feel left out or lonely. However, one must cultivate friendships or they may end up mostly alone. When I retired three years ago, I knew my life would change because when one works there is at least eight hours a day where you are around other people socializing, usually more if you get involved in after work events. Fortunately, I had many varied interests which continued after I retired. In some cases because I am no longer committed to a 40 hr. work week, I have more time to pursue those things. I am politically involved, a labor and union activist and I am an officer for a couple of non-profit organizations.

Luckily, some of my friends and I have been friends for most of our lives. On the other hand, there are friends where we drifted apart because of changes in life circumstances like divorces, moving and even death. I don't feel like I have the same ambition I did when I was young to make new friends. And truthfully, Internet friends have somewhat filled this gap.

We live in a time when long distance communication is easy, largely because of the Internet and programs like Skype. My son and his family live in Europe. If it weren't for the Internet and the ease of phone calls, we wouldn't be able to be as connected with them as we are. The same is true with our daughter and her family who presently reside in El Paso, TX. My oldest friend, Gary lives in L.A. We only get together about once every year, but we talk on the phone at least every two weeks and we email back and forth everyday. Actually, because of the Internet and even Facebook, my connections with my large extended family who live all over the world is better then it was prior to having easy access via the Internet. My wife is less computer savvy and spends less time on the Internet. Mainly she just uses email to communicate with friends and family who live at a distance.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 11:33:57 PM »
It must be hard for you because you seem to focus on the negative most the time.

I am an old person who is well past his 40's. I have a wife, children, grandchildren, extended family and a fair number of real life friends as well as some Internet friends talk to. It is rare that I feel left out or lonely. However, one must cultivate friendships or they may end up mostly alone. When I retired three years ago, I knew my life would change because when one works there is at least eight hours a day where you are around other people socializing, usually more if you get involved in after work events. Fortunately, I had many varied interests which continued after I retired. In some cases because I am no longer committed to a 40 hr. work week, I have more time to pursue those things. I am politically involved, a labor and union activist and I am an officer for a couple of non-profit organizations.

Luckily, some of my friends and I have been friends for most of our lives. On the other hand, there are friends where we drifted apart because of changes in life circumstances like divorces, moving and even death. I don't feel like I have the same ambition I did when I was young to make new friends. And truthfully, Internet friends have somewhat filled this gap.

We live in a time when long distance communication is easy, largely because of the Internet and programs like Skype. My son and his family live in Europe. If it weren't for the Internet and the ease of phone calls, we wouldn't be able to be as connected with them as we are. The same is true with our daughter and her family who presently reside in El Paso, TX. My oldest friend, Gary lives in L.A. We only get together about once every year, but we talk on the phone at least every two weeks and we email back and forth everyday. Actually, because of the Internet and even Facebook, my connections with my large extended family who live all over the world is better then it was prior to having easy access via the Internet. My wife is less computer savvy and spends less time on the Internet. Mainly she just uses email to communicate with friends and family who live at a distance.

Hey, that's interesting and all, but your mom's slacking on her cum dumpster duties; she's only available every other day and there's a build up of "garbage to take out," if you catch my drift. Please inform her of this immediately and see if she can't pick up the slack. Thank you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2012, 11:42:57 PM »
Hey, that's interesting and all, but your mom's slacking on her cum dumpster duties; she's only available every other day and there's a build up of "garbage to take out," if you catch my drift. Please inform her of this immediately and see if she can't pick up the slack. Thank you.

Interesting. My mom's been dead for almost 30 years. Her ashes are in the Pacific Ocean where my sisters and I scattered them at Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, OR.

If I were you, I'd be careful dumping your cum there, since it is a public beach and you might be seen. You could face some difficulty explaining exactly what you are doing to the police. I doubt they'd buy the whole, "But officer, I'm a Getbigger," story.

::)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »
3,559.. flame away

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2012, 05:51:02 PM »
Interesting. My mom's been dead for almost 30 years. Her ashes are in the Pacific Ocean where my sisters and I scattered them at Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, OR.

If I were you, I'd be careful dumping your cum there, since it is a public beach and you might be seen. You could face some difficulty explaining exactly what you are doing to the police. I doubt they'd buy the whole, "But officer, I'm a Getbigger," story.

::)

I meant "cum dumpster" in a spiritual sense.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2012, 05:58:07 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2012, 06:17:26 PM »
I meant "cum dumpster" in a spiritual sense.

Oh, I see. I thought perhaps you were into some serious kink. ;D

To be honest, my mom lost her looks when she was still pretty young. Chain smoking, alcohol and prescription drugs are not the stuff of an attractive appearance....think LiLo.