Author Topic: Does it annoy you when....  (Read 3267 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Does it annoy you when....
« on: December 07, 2012, 02:59:01 AM »
Does it annoy you when a girl doesn't show interest in you?

Like a waitress for instance,  if she just takes your order and nothing more.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Re: Does it annoy you when....
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:02:37 AM »
Hmmm, that's never happened to me. You see I'm extremely attractive with a vibrant personality and a ton of money.  Nothing more then your typical getbigger.  You must be from Rxmuscle.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:03:21 AM »
Hmmm, that's never happened to me. You see I'm extremely attractive with a vibrant personality and a ton of money.  Nothing more then your typical getbigger.  You must be from Rxmuscle.

haha!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 03:05:14 AM »
no i like it

i dont enjoy small talk with waitresses or cashiers at all

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 03:59:12 AM »
no i like it

i dont enjoy small talk with waitresses or cashiers at all

x2

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 04:37:42 AM »

alot of girls can be faithful so that is why
A

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 05:03:02 AM »
alot of girls can be faithful so that is why

This...^ or ... you are really not worth looking at twice... :)
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 05:31:01 AM »
Quite the opposite. I hate when cashiers, waitresses etc want to talk and socialize. I just want to get my shit and get going.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 06:16:17 AM »
Quite the opposite. I hate when cashiers, waitresses etc want to talk and socialize. I just want to get my shit and get going.

+1

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 06:17:56 AM »

I LOVE it actually....... that means smaller tips for her.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 06:53:40 AM »
I LOVE it actually....... that means smaller tips for her.

LOL.  At a boy GOLDBERG!  Keep that shit real. ;D

Who do you think is worse at tipping?  I think my people has your people beat on this one. :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 06:57:56 AM »
LOL.  At a boy GOLDBERG!  Keep that shit real. ;D

Who do you think is worse at tipping?  I think my people has your people beat on this one. :D

oh stfu with the black/jew shit already.  someone should give you an award for being the most trite poster in the history of the internet.  aliens/giants/mayans/illuminati/jews

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 07:02:46 AM »
It does. In such cases I usualy wait around the corner till' she finishes her shift, follow to the home and just before she tries to unlock her door I smack her in the head with a stick I usualy have under my seat for such cases, than drag her into her own house and....rape her husband, while she watches (or a dog, if she's single).
 After everything is said and done - I watch some HBO shit on their couch, while having a beer for an hour or so and after that just leave them lying there in a horror, all tied up with a phone wire.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 07:10:36 AM »
oh stfu with the black/jew shit already.  someone should give you an award for being the most trite poster in the history of the internet.  aliens/giants/mayans/illuminati/jews

Look at the little baby crying out for attention. lol
Is someone mad cause I don't pay attention or respond to 99% of his posts? :( :'(
I can make it 100% cause you bring nothing of substance to this board. Uberman is more useful here.

Your posts scream for attention, guys like you are easily ignored and become an afterthought. Just thought I'd let you know that so you'll know why you I never respond to just about anything you and a handful of other dipshits on this board say.

So jump up and down, keep trying to be witty, or come up with something you think will set me off.  Cause you have my name, where I live and have my pics.  Yet, you are still an anonymous pussy hiding in the shadows with a big mouth.

I've been here 13 years. Don't expect me to go anywhere.  I'm just gonna be that blackhead you'll have to live with.

:-*

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 07:17:40 AM »
usually these girls that does are indeed shy and then come of as being arrogant.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 07:21:03 AM »

what annoys me is that these todays waitresses, girls behind cashing machine etc. don't address me formally.

I'm the fukin' customer there. I fukin' pay their wages. Is it too much to ask them to show little respect for paying customer?
FUK this generation of losers. No manners, no dignity.

Sometimes I even consider if I should make a complaint about them. Aren't they tought how to address customers anymore  ???
I'm not their buddy there, we are not casually hanging at club... they are at work and I go there as a fukin' customer. Oh the times  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 07:24:45 AM »
agree mass, if it was up to me all women would be in camps as sex slaves.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 07:30:08 AM »

You should get in politics, Tito.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 07:31:07 AM »
thanks russian pride

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 07:51:02 AM »

LOL!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 09:19:35 AM »
All ego.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 09:24:37 AM »
I don't like making small talk with random people. They're infringing on my time with my own mind, which is far more valuable, financially, to me than jibber jabber with some random slack jawed mouth breather on the street.

In 10 minutes of alone time with my thoughts, I can come up with a lot of schemes to make money. Talking to the great unwashed masses saps me of my desire for critical thinking.

So no...I like it when people shut up around me. The very fact that they think I want to hear them talk is extremely arrogant on their part...how dare they assume their feckless meanderings deserve to be mulled over by my neurons? How rude.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 09:25:50 AM »

what annoys me is that these todays waitresses, girls behind cashing machine etc. don't address me formally.

I'm the fukin' customer there. I fukin' pay their wages. Is it too much to ask them to show little respect for paying customer?
FUK this generation of losers. No manners, no dignity.

Sometimes I even consider if I should make a complaint about them. Aren't they tought how to address customers anymore  ???
I'm not their buddy there, we are not casually hanging at club... they are at work and I go there as a fukin' customer. Oh the times  ::)

The guy at the pharmacy calls me "sir". He's only three or four years younger than me. I think he's taking the piss.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 09:26:51 AM »
I don't like making small talk with random people. They're infringing on my time with my own mind, which is far more valuable, financially, to me than jibber jabber with some random slack jawed mouth breather on the street.

In 10 minutes of alone time with my thoughts, I can come up with a lot of schemes to make money. Talking to the great unwashed masses saps me of my desire for critical thinking.

So no...I like it when people shut up around me. The very fact that they think I want to hear them talk is extremely arrogant on their part...how dare they assume their feckless meanderings deserve to be mulled over by my neurons? How rude.

lol. I like you.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 09:28:21 AM »
Look at the little baby crying out for attention. lol
Is someone mad cause I don't pay attention or respond to 99% of his posts? :( :'(
I can make it 100% cause you bring nothing of substance to this board. Uberman is more useful here.

Your posts scream for attention, guys like you are easily ignored and become an afterthought. Just thought I'd let you know that so you'll know why you I never respond to just about anything you and a handful of other dipshits on this board say.

So jump up and down, keep trying to be witty, or come up with something you think will set me off.  Cause you have my name, where I live and have my pics.  Yet, you are still an anonymous pussy hiding in the shadows with a big mouth.

I've been here 13 years. Don't expect me to go anywhere.  I'm just gonna be that blackhead you'll have to live with.

:-*

tl;dr