Author Topic: Nurse who took Royal prank call of Kate is dead  (Read 7665 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Nurse who took prank call is dead
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 11:15:27 PM »
when your time is up your time is up.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 11:38:18 PM »
'Royals'..lol, a bunch of shitbirds.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
Royal scum at their finest.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 12:41:07 AM »
fuck the england mother fuckers

Fuck all the sheep.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 12:42:37 AM »
'Royals'..lol, a bunch of shitbirds.

So you know them personally?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2012, 03:12:12 AM »
I don't understand why people should respect the Royal Family just because they are named as such. Respect is deserved on a one-to-one basis. Get to know someone (to your best judgement) before you respect them.

Personally, I have no respect for the Queen or Prince Charles. William is about the only one I have some vague respect for because he's Diana's blood. Harry seems OK too.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 03:20:23 AM »
incredible sad, i somewhere hope that it was not the only reason she commited suicide.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 03:22:08 AM »
fuck the england mother fuckers

that would be english crack head bob  ;D
T

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 03:39:18 AM »
who cares, fuck her, fuck the royals and fuck england

Gosh you sound angry

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 03:44:16 AM »

Gosh you sound angry

nah

but i fake it well

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 05:27:16 AM »

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 05:40:51 AM »
Can't people commit suicide anymore? Why does it have to be a conspiracy? Ever thought that maybe she already had mental health issues to begin with?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Nurse who took Royal prank call of Kate is dead
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 06:29:06 AM »
The nurse

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 07:18:14 AM »
Where are the two DJ's from?

Australia

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012, 07:23:04 AM »
Australia

I hope they spare her, the fella, not so much.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »
I hope they spare her, the fella, not so much.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 09:06:19 AM »
I think either kate is pregnant or she is not. If not then the whole charade is a plan to get sympathy from everyone and divert attention away from Prince Charles association with Jimmy Savile.
She will probably "miscarry" to get extra sympathy.

As far as nurse is concerned, I think one of 3 things has happened,

1. she has killed herself thru the total humuliation of the situation.

2. She found out that kate was not really pregnant and contacted Max Cliffford to find out what she should do about it. Max was immediately arrested on Thursday, forced to keep silent and nurse was executed Friday morning.

3. They whole thing is a setup to create a public outcry against Rupert Murdoch who just happens to own the Australian radio station thru Fox network. This will cause the new rules on press gagging to be forced through on a wave of public opinion caused by the death of the poor nurse and Kate's tragic miscarrage.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »
I think either kate is pregnant or she is not. If not then the whole charade is a plan to get sympathy from everyone and divert attention away from Prince Charles association with Jimmy Savile.

2. She found out that kate was not really pregnant and contacted Max Cliffford to find out what she should do about it. Max was immediately arrested on Thursday, forced to keep silent and nurse was executed Friday morning.

3. They whole thing is a setup to create a public outcry against Rupert Murdoch who just happens to own the Australian radio station thru Fox network. This will cause the new rules on press gagging to be forced through on a wave of public opinion caused by the death of the poor nurse and Kate's tragic miscarrage.

Good points.
Trans Milkshake.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »

Big Al is the only one who understands whats really going on,its all a bit strange one day after Max Clifford gets pulled by the cops,and a chance to silence all media about any links Saville had with Prince charles.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
Big Al is the only one who understands whats really going on,its all a bit strange one day after Max Clifford gets pulled by the cops,and a chance to silence all media about any links Saville had with Prince charles.

Hey Crownshep, after you posted the link to the Ike thread about Savile I have been reading it every day.
After a few days you start to question absolutely everything you see and hear.

Does this nurse even exist at all?  Is she a fake person created for this purpose?  How the hell did the Australian's get thru to speak to the hospital with all the security a private royal hospital would merit.
The whole thing is a total MINDFUCK  :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2012, 11:17:41 AM »

The whole thing is a total MINDFUCK  :D

it's really not - clearly you englanders have too much time on your hands.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
it's really not - clearly you englanders have too much time on your hands.

I happen to be a Scotlander thank you.  And incidentally, we British don't like the Royal Family. It's  the American tourists who get their panties wet for the Royals. 

The average Brit thinks the royals are a bunch of complete arseholes. Probably because the are actually German and in 1917 changed their name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor.

Bunch of fuds.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »
The two DJ's will be dead within 2 years. One will be made to look like an accident but the other one will be the one that the Hierarchy takes out with the sole purpose of letting all of us know who is in control and who we should fear. I'm guessing one of them will fall out of a window from a tall building. They will call it a suicide in the end but will make sure it's done in a way that most people believe he was thrown. They'll shoot him with a heart attack gun to kill him and then throw him from a window.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2012, 11:40:49 AM »
I don't understand why people should respect the Royal Family just because they are named as such. Respect is deserved on a one-to-one basis. Get to know someone (to your best judgement) before you respect them.

Personally, I have no respect for the Queen or Prince Charles. William is about the only one I have some vague respect for because he's Diana's blood. Harry seems OK too.

If you have not lived where there is a monarchy, it is probably difficult to comprehend how most people who feel about royalty. To many British folks, the Royal Family are similar to the celebrities Americans are so taken with. So if you are not British then it is understandable how you can say you have no respect for the Queen or Prince Charles. Many Brits would probably take exception to you saying this so offhandedly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
If you have not lived where there is a monarchy, it is probably difficult to comprehend how most people who feel about royalty. To many British folks, the Royal Family are similar to the celebrities Americans are so taken with. So if you are not British then it is understandable how you can say you have no respect for the Queen or Prince Charles. Many Brits would probably take exception to you saying this so offhandedly.

I was under the impression that 80% of Brits think the monarchy is a joke and should be abolished...