Author Topic: Nurse who took Royal prank call of Kate is dead  (Read 7688 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Nurse who took Royal prank call of Kate is dead
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2012, 03:37:21 AM »
And that right there is the whole point,NO-ONE even knew her name,nothing was in the papers about the identity of the person who gave out the details.
Oh shit are you serious?, sorry, was not following this, fuck that changes everything.

I thought they published her screw up and she felt humiliated and bang, but if no one knew then there would be no reason for her to feel humiliated, wow.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2012, 03:48:11 AM »
load of SHIT

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2012, 03:57:46 AM »
I happen to be a Scotlander thank you.  And incidentally, we British don't like the Royal Family. It's  the American tourists who get their panties wet for the Royals.  

The average Brit thinks the royals are a bunch of complete arseholes. Probably because the are actually German and in 1917 changed their name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor.

Bunch of fuds.

Ya ya ya the Brits hate the Royals.  Couldn't give a shit.  Only the silly colonials that love them:

Royal Wedding:

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2012, 04:30:30 AM »
Oh shit are you serious?, sorry, was not following this, fuck that changes everything.

I thought they published her screw up and she felt humiliated and bang, but if no one knew then there would be no reason for her to feel humiliated, wow.

The one thing that could maybe make it a legit suicide is maybe she felt shame and embarrasment and that pushed her over the edge.Its just that this has happened at a time over here in England where the main news story has been Jimmy Saville and paedos,and his links to the royals,then Kate gets rushed into hospital,then the biggest PR man in the world,Max Clifford gets arrested in connection with Saville and one day later the woman who gives out details commits suicide.Coincidence..... .maybe.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2012, 06:44:21 AM »
It was not that long ago that anyone who insulted royalty or did anything to embarrass them in the slightest had an expiration date stamped on their forehead.  While we like to think that we have come a long way since then there are still fierce royalists out there who feel this way and they have the resources to dispose of anyone who does so.  While this poor nurse did nothing wrong in my opinion I do believe she was eliminated to simply send a message to anyone who is thinking of doing some such prank that there will be severe consequences and we can reach out and get you anywhere, anytime.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2012, 01:16:54 AM »
Woman sure does look like one ANGRY Bitch! I don't like ANGRY BITCHES!

V

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2012, 08:18:56 AM »
Who knows what else was going on in her life? It could have just been the final straw.

I can imagine her colleagues taking the piss out of her for not recognising a fake royal, and I can imagine her boss coming down on her like a mountain for putting the call through without checking. It may have been all she needed to decide she'd had enough.

Have they released the contents of the the 3 letters she left behind yet?