Author Topic: Tips for loose skin  (Read 9286 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Tips for loose skin
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:08:49 AM »
I thought this might be helpful to some who have lost weight, want even tighter skin, ladies that were pregnant, anyone that was once overweight, etc...:

Loose Skin is a very common trend to individuals who drastically lose weight, such as yourself or individuals who have lost weight that were over-weight for a latter part of there life.

The common thing to realize is that loose-skin in TIME will eventually regain it's elasticity. Depending on the condition of your loose-skin this can take from months to years.

Because you're situation has been identified as recent, there are many things I can suggest which work but will take some time and effort to do I myself had suffered from loose-skin and know how you feel about that awkward sag when doing push-ups or having to go missionary on your girl.

Right now you might be thinking to yourself this guy typing this up is scamming you, but my friend - I can provide pictures for proof.

Before proceed reading, please let me emphasize that these methods will take time and the results will not be automatic like surgeries. The amount of time it will take for results to show, depends on your diet and exercise program. So yes that means results can show within a month or within two months. But in the end, being consistent till the loose-skin and stretchmarks have vanished is the key. Like dieting and exercising to lose weight, tightening up that skin revolves around being CONSISTENT as well.

So if you're ready, go ahead and proceed...

1. Anti-Oxidants - Surprised? So was I when I learned about it. Aside from Anti-Oxidants providing a healthier immune system by ridding your body of free-radicals. Anti-Oxidants helps revitalize your Skin. In what ways? Gives it nutrients resulting in your skin looking healthier, younger and radiant while also helping your skin regain it's elasticity ** hint hint **.

Strong Sources of Anti-Oxidants: Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Acai & Grapefruit.

2. Tanning - Surprised? Don't be. Tanning helps tighten up the skin baby. Tanning gets rid of that excess water-weight underneath the surface of your skin and tightens it up ** hint hint**. On top of that, it makes you look more defined. **bonus**

Unfortunately Fake'N'Bake tanning proves to show stronger results then Natural U.V Rays. Either way, make sure when you do Tan. The tanning lotion you have should contain some amount of SPF.

As well, because you are tanning - make sure to consume lots of Anti-Oxidants to help fight off the Cancer Cells as well. **Please refer to #1 about Anti-Oxidants**.

3. Preparation H - Holy ****?! Hemorrhoid Cream? You got it. If you heard it in the gym, news, club. It's no rumor or some thing people should make fun off, unless you're a Gino Pansy using it to try and make yourself look cut.

What does Preparation H exactly do if you apply it to your skin? Basically, Preparation H will completely suck the water right out of your skin and tighten it up like crazy.

How do you apply it? Apply Preparation H onto your skin and place Saran-Wrap around the area - make sure it's tight but not to tight that you find it hard to breathe.

When to apply it? I'll list the popular ones accordingly -

* Before you go to bed. Sleep with it and let Preparation H do its magic while you're sleeping. Have a towel handy though when you wake up the next day because you might have a little puddle of sweat.

* When you are doing Cardio.

* When you tan. However, when you tan DO NOT apply the tanning lotion around the loose-skin and DO NOT wrap it unless you want to become BBQ

What Preperation H to use? The GEL not the Ointment. The ointment contains Shark-Oil which utterly smells like Dead Fish x1000 while the Gel smells like mint. Unless you can stand smelling like a Dead Fish go ahead and get the ointment but go for the GEL and save your smelling senses.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT USING PREPARATION H - Only use Preparation H at the end of the week of each month. This should not be used on a consistent basis like the Tanning. If used to often, Preparation H can make you sick, can permanently damage your skin then what you're originally aiming for, can permanently discolor or worse comes to worse disfigure your skin. This is by means no joke. Use Preparation H on a rare occasion that's why I only suggest using it at the end of each month for a couple days.

4. Water - Yep! Drink lots and lots of water. Water helps replenish the skin and maintains it's elasticity. Aim to drink lots of water throughout the day. Double your consumption.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Tips for loose skin
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 08:24:52 AM »
Another option is "titan laser skin tightening' which more or less burns the skin deep with infrared if im not mistaken and causes the skin to repair.. kinda costly but still cheaper and scarless. Over time people can get descent results from a few sessions.

How does Titan skin tightening work?
Titan utilizes a safe infrared light to heat the dermis well below the skin’s surface. During the procedure, the skin’s top surface (epidermis) is protected through continuous cooling with the Titan hand piece.

What areas respond best to the Titan skin tightening procedure?
Patients have been successfully treated on many areas of the body. The most common areas treated are the jaw line, under the chin, and the abdomen.

Who can be treated?
Since the Titan skin tightening procedure heats tissue under the skin’s surface, patients of any skin type or age can be treated. Your physician can advise you if the Titan is right for you.

How many skin tightening treatments will I need?
It is most common for patients to have three skin tightening treatments or possibly more over a few months. Your physician will advise you as to the number and frequency of treatments recommended for optimal results.

What happens after the skin tightening treatment?
Immediately following the skin tightening treatment, you may notice some redness and mild swelling in the treated area. Both should dissipate within a few hours.

What do skin tightening treatments feel like?
With each Titan pulse you will feel a brief heating sensation. Some patients are more comfortable taking a mild pain reliever beforehand. Many patients are comfortable without any medication.

HGH/GHRPs, anavar these help with skin too.

A combination of the above would work quite well I would think.

High concentration Vitamin E cream, taking variety of anti-oxidants including Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Alpha lipoic acid.

Getting bellow 10% BF helps tighten skin up.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »
there used to be stuff called thiomucase bbers used it alot on 80/90's i think it does what prep h does..

Blake007

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 06:57:16 AM »
Good write up... It looking a helpful material to tighten the loose skin.. I was looking for any exercises which really help to get rid of loose skin.. But I think I got what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing these good tips and hope they works for me too.

bowel problems

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
Ya there's no exercises :-/ lol... sadly skin is not muscle hehe.. Over time I've personally improved tremendously... initially my skin was sooo bad i had folds on the sides... now only marginally on the lower backside and front lower abs :( My abs should be fully visible but arent due to skin... its not as bad as some internet photos of loose skin those are depressing to look at lol.. I truly feel sorry for those guys and girls.. just so wrong but bottom line difference is.. those fellas crash dieted and cardio'd their ass to weight loss hardcore (i did initially -- foolish and ignorant) vs me now, i have been focusing on lifting and recomping... dropping bf% makes a significant difference in tightening skin as well as actually filling out with muscle. Won't be perfect like a teenager and surgery would still be needed for that super tight appearance but do what you can as much as you can before considering such a costly step.

I wonder if there are any steroids specifically that would help.. i was on a cycle of equipose and var for a while it seemed to help some too with skin for me but not that much.. and ppl do mention these two being good for collagen. I ran ghrp+modgrf year round for this very reason actually. Wish there was more science out there.

Most of the ppl just want the easy way out (crash diet, liposuction, cutting away whatever surgeries) i have been focusing on everything that I myself can change/do primarily so when n if i ever do get surgery for the excess skin, it would be absolutely minimal.

There are tummy tucks and there are mini tummy tucks (which are barely visible) thus... the result would be a heck of a lot less scarring unlike the horrendous full tummy tucks!