I thought this might be helpful to some who have lost weight, want even tighter skin, ladies that were pregnant, anyone that was once overweight, etc...:
Loose Skin is a very common trend to individuals who drastically lose weight, such as yourself or individuals who have lost weight that were over-weight for a latter part of there life.
The common thing to realize is that loose-skin in TIME will eventually regain it's elasticity. Depending on the condition of your loose-skin this can take from months to years.
Because you're situation has been identified as recent, there are many things I can suggest which work but will take some time and effort to do I myself had suffered from loose-skin and know how you feel about that awkward sag when doing push-ups or having to go missionary on your girl.
Right now you might be thinking to yourself this guy typing this up is scamming you, but my friend - I can provide pictures for proof.
Before proceed reading, please let me emphasize that these methods will take time and the results will not be automatic like surgeries. The amount of time it will take for results to show, depends on your diet and exercise program. So yes that means results can show within a month or within two months. But in the end, being consistent till the loose-skin and stretchmarks have vanished is the key. Like dieting and exercising to lose weight, tightening up that skin revolves around being CONSISTENT as well.
So if you're ready, go ahead and proceed...
1. Anti-Oxidants - Surprised? So was I when I learned about it. Aside from Anti-Oxidants providing a healthier immune system by ridding your body of free-radicals. Anti-Oxidants helps revitalize your Skin. In what ways? Gives it nutrients resulting in your skin looking healthier, younger and radiant while also helping your skin regain it's elasticity ** hint hint **.
Strong Sources of Anti-Oxidants: Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Acai & Grapefruit.
2. Tanning - Surprised? Don't be. Tanning helps tighten up the skin baby. Tanning gets rid of that excess water-weight underneath the surface of your skin and tightens it up ** hint hint**. On top of that, it makes you look more defined. **bonus**
Unfortunately Fake'N'Bake tanning proves to show stronger results then Natural U.V Rays. Either way, make sure when you do Tan. The tanning lotion you have should contain some amount of SPF.
As well, because you are tanning - make sure to consume lots of Anti-Oxidants to help fight off the Cancer Cells as well. **Please refer to #1 about Anti-Oxidants**.
3. Preparation H - Holy ****?! Hemorrhoid Cream? You got it. If you heard it in the gym, news, club. It's no rumor or some thing people should make fun off, unless you're a Gino Pansy using it to try and make yourself look cut.
What does Preparation H exactly do if you apply it to your skin? Basically, Preparation H will completely suck the water right out of your skin and tighten it up like crazy.
How do you apply it? Apply Preparation H onto your skin and place Saran-Wrap around the area - make sure it's tight but not to tight that you find it hard to breathe.
When to apply it? I'll list the popular ones accordingly -
* Before you go to bed. Sleep with it and let Preparation H do its magic while you're sleeping. Have a towel handy though when you wake up the next day because you might have a little puddle of sweat.
* When you are doing Cardio.
* When you tan. However, when you tan DO NOT apply the tanning lotion around the loose-skin and DO NOT wrap it unless you want to become BBQ
What Preperation H to use? The GEL not the Ointment. The ointment contains Shark-Oil which utterly smells like Dead Fish x1000 while the Gel smells like mint. Unless you can stand smelling like a Dead Fish go ahead and get the ointment but go for the GEL and save your smelling senses.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT USING PREPARATION H - Only use Preparation H at the end of the week of each month. This should not be used on a consistent basis like the Tanning. If used to often, Preparation H can make you sick, can permanently damage your skin then what you're originally aiming for, can permanently discolor or worse comes to worse disfigure your skin. This is by means no joke. Use Preparation H on a rare occasion that's why I only suggest using it at the end of each month for a couple days.
4. Water - Yep! Drink lots and lots of water. Water helps replenish the skin and maintains it's elasticity. Aim to drink lots of water throughout the day. Double your consumption.