Author Topic: Do black men think the same as a white man when it comes to women?  (Read 9947 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
I think it is common knowledge that a white man typically rejects any white chick that had sex with a black dude.  I wonder if the black men feel the same way with a black female having sex with a white man?  Is there a name for that?  Peckerwoodshark?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Do black men think the same as a white man when it comes to women?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »
weebay lol

bradistani

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 05:40:05 PM »
weebay is my favorite actor.   Dude needs his own sitcom.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 05:41:06 PM »
only one race thinks about consequence

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 06:50:28 PM »
No problem at all with a sista going out of her race , when  it's reversed I find that many males of different nationalities have a problem with their females dating blacks... I feel it's a inferiorarity complex when it comes to black guys and the stereotypical size of our penis..yet that same male who take issues with mudsharks will fantasize about everything from preadolescent girls to his  pet dog " noodles" ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »
Peckerwoodshark?

oh fuck im choking on my icecream!!!

hahahahahahahah

getbig is insane tonight WTF is going on!!!

hahahashahhdsadhbsabdhah ahhahaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 07:06:25 PM »
behold, the messiah !
He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
No problem at all with a sista going out of her race , when  it's reversed I find that many males of different nationalities have a problem with their females dating blacks... I feel it's a inferiorarity complex when it comes to black guys and the stereotypical size of our penis..yet that same male who take issues with mudsharks will fantasize about everything from preadolescent girls to his  pet dog " noodles" ???

Do you have a credible source to back this up besides Uberman? 

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 07:23:47 PM »
Do you have a credible source to back this up besides Uberman?  

The main reasons for hate in society derives mostly from power, money, and sex and most population of blacks don't posses the first 2 things on the list.. BTW how's "noodles"  ;)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
The main reasons for hate in society derives mostly from power, money, and sex and most population of blacks don't posses the first 2 things on the list.. BTW how's "noodles"  ;)

Died from internal bleeding

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »
No problem at all with a sista going out of her race , when  it's reversed I find that many males of different nationalities have a problem with their females dating blacks... I feel it's a inferiorarity complex when it comes to black guys and the stereotypical size of our penis..yet that same male who take issues with mudsharks will fantasize about everything from preadolescent girls to his  pet dog " noodles" ???
Or it could be the perceived stereotypes of your race as being thugish, violent, women beating pieces of shit, and therefore the women attracted to those kinds of men are not attractive to their own race anymore. (Most of the mudsharks people are talking about, are the kind that go after said stereotypical black men)

Just a thought.

I personally couldn't give a fuck less if a white women was fucking a normal black man, it's the kinds of women that seek out the piece of shit g-unit's that bother me. Those women clearly have issues and are not worth dealing with anymore.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »
Or it could be the perceived stereotypes of your race as being thugish, violent, women beating pieces of shit, and therefore the women attracted to those kinds of men are not attractive to their own race anymore. (Most of the mudsharks people are talking about, are the kind that go after said stereotypical black men)

Just a thought.

Hmmmmm.....could be  ;)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 08:06:31 PM »
Tbombz has a black girl.  I wonder if he got any death stares from a brutha?  Or if her family disses him at "family gatherings" ie: jail, probation office, liquor store.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
I think it is common knowledge that a white man typically rejects any white chick that had sex with a black dude.  I wonder if the black men feel the same way with a black female having sex with a white man?  Is there a name for that?  Peckerwoodshark?

No, Black men do not believe that big titts makes up for a pancake ass, and neither should you

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »

Just a thought.

I personally couldn't give a fuck less if a white women was fucking a normal black man, it's the kinds of women that seek out the piece of shit g-unit's that bother me. Those women clearly have issues and are not worth dealing with anymore.
This is pretty much it.

The only other time a white guy cares if a black man is dating a white girl is when its his daughter.

As even if the guys a 3rd year med student from nigeria, hes still gonna bring shame to the family from strangers.

Anyways this is why we all hate  mudsharks.

There going outside of their ethnic groups with the soul intention of bringing in dysfunction.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
I think black women have a problem with black men dating white women. Now, my only experience is based on The Program, some other movie, and this chick that went to my highschool. If that ain't concrete evidence, I don't know what is.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 08:21:59 PM »
I think black women have a problem with black men dating white women. Now, my only experience is based on The Program, some other movie, and this chick that went to my highschool. If that ain't concrete evidence, I don't know what is.
numerous women have told me that a black womans nether regions smell like a dead lion in the jungle based on public restroom experience actually a black guatemalen gentleman shared the same opinion but in regards to AA women

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 08:22:30 PM »
This is pretty much it.

The only other time a white guy cares if a black man is dating a white girl is when its his daughter.

As even if the guys a 3rd year med student from nigeria, hes still gonna bring shame to the family from strangers.

Anyways this is why we all hate  mudsharks.

There going outside of their ethnic groups with the soul intention of bringing in dysfunction.

I don't care too much as long as the girl doesn't start talking and acting like a ghetto street thug. Or maybe it is the dialect phenomenon.  For example if I spent a few months in the south I would probably develop a hick voice without being aware how stupid I sound.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 08:36:27 PM »
No problem at all with a sista going out of her race , when  it's reversed I find that many males of different nationalities have a problem with their females dating blacks... I feel it's a inferiorarity complex when it comes to black guys and the stereotypical size of our penis..yet that same male who take issues with mudsharks will fantasize about everything from preadolescent girls to his  pet dog " noodles" ???
X2

As one guy said, "You can always come back home."

And black women have been "fed" to white dudes for a couple hundred years...

but, you'll always get those oddball black men who do go out of their way to harass a black chick w/ (insert race).
numerous women have told me that a black womans nether regions smell like a dead lion in the jungle based on public restroom experience actually a black guatemalen gentleman shared the same opinion but in regards to AA women
Well, there you go, a afro-latino, who hates on AAs

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 08:39:22 PM »
You're gonna find some people in each race that will disapprove of one of their own going outside the race, and it's some that don't give a flying fuq cause they're too content in their own lives to worry about others, If my little sister  had brought home a thug-type of black guy while back in school or now while in college, I would of whipped his ass after I whipped hers,what most whites fail to realize is that hardworking respectable black people  despise the thug-type of black male  as much, if not more than they do cause 9 times out of 10 the crimes and mayhem their committing is in black neighborhoods on black people,  just like decent law-abiding white people I'm sure despises that meth-head ,heroin addict white leech of society that exists that will auction of their infant child  to that middle-aged white pedophile on the Internet to buy crack , this shit goes both ways

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »
You're gonna find some people in each race that will disapprove of one of their own going outside the race, and it's some that don't give a flying fuq cause they're too content in their own lives to worry about others, If my little sister  had brought home a thug-type of black guy while back in school or now while in college, I would of whipped his ass after I whipped hers,what most whites fail to realize is that hardworking respectable black people  despise the thug-type of black male  as much, if not more than they do cause 9 times out of 10 the crimes and mayhem their committing is in black neighborhoods on black people,  just like decent law-abiding white people I'm sure despises that meth-head ,heroin addict white leech of society that exists that will auction of their infant child  to that middle-aged white pedophile on the Internet to buy crack , this shit goes both ways

I agree. I have two black friends that we are open enough in conversation to discuss this shit, and he said its embarrassing when he sees that shit. Much like its embarrassing for me to see some crackhead trailer trash molesting kids. If you can have pride in your race, you can sure as shit be ashamed of it at times.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 09:00:33 PM »
I agree. I have two black friends that we are open enough in conversation to discuss this shit, and he said its embarrassing when he sees that shit. Much like its embarrassing for me to see some crackhead trailer trash molesting kids. If you can have pride in your race, you can sure as shit be ashamed of it at times.

The reality is most parents want their children to stay with their own race, and that includes black parents as well ,they prefer all black grand babies but what should supersede that is your son/daughter dating someone that is gonna provide and respect them , but that's in a perfect society and perfect societies exist in the same form as unicorns