Author Topic: test deca dbol and diet?  (Read 14075 times)

Oly15

• Getbig III
test deca dbol and diet?
« on: December 08, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »
Planning on doin

600 mg test
600 mg deca
50-100 mg dbol

My goal is to gain lean mass without a lot of water retention and fat gain. These compounds aren't very effective at keeping you lean by themselves so what kind of diet would be best? Carb consumption, keep low or high?

I was thinking of doing carb backloading...eating very few carbs until after my training then eating as many carbs as I want for glycogen replenishment. What do you think? Could this slow muscle growth? Would carbs with every meal work better?

whitewidow

Re: test deca dbol and diet?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 05:58:09 AM »
I would just stick to a 40/30/20 diet and get rid of the water by using on cycle anchileries! You could even go 40/20/10 if you get bloated eating carbs. protein never really bloats you. it is carbs that will bloat you. Most people beat the water retention by using on cycle anchileries! not really by dieting! you can do some extra cardio if you are not to lethargic after lifting that will help. lots of cardio if you can. Look how jacked the guys from the 70's got by using the same type cycle the diffrnce was more cardio and more intense workouts! They still ate alot!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 06:01:55 AM »
I bloat very easy so I limit my carbs and keep them around 100 grams a day. If trying to gain the excess calories will have to come from protein and fats so don't be surprised if your food costs go up a little...lol. Carbs are dirt cheap but when you're eating about 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight it can get a little pricey. Well.....for me it is cause I don't take any powders.

But it's worth it imo...you will gain lean this way. Eating so much protein I don't even worry about getting in carbs pre or post work out....don't see how you'd go catabolic with all the gear. And at the end of the day carbs will add up from stuff like peanut butter, cottage cheese, etc.

Would more carbs be better if you're trying to gain as much as possible??? .....definitely!

If you tend to bloat easy and aiming for as much size as possible either put up with the bloat, run ai and maybe even caber, or choose "drier" compounds.

Eating the way I just described has worked for me in gaining a few extra lean pounds of mass and not looking like a mess in the process.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 11:17:27 PM »
Are you retarded?

LOL. Can you elaborate to why you think he is retarded I thought it was solid advice...

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 09:03:06 AM »
on that stack, diet is gonna be very strict, or you will always be bloated.

cut out the deca and half the dbol and youll be fine.

as whitewidow said you won't always be bloated...that's why pro's use ancillaries. nolva, adex, and aromasin are meant to cut the water therefore no bloat. Hell you can run deca at 1500mg a week and with the proper ancillary use stay lean as you want on it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 09:13:47 AM »
LOL. Can you elaborate to why you think he is retarded I thought it was solid advice...

I ran a very similar cycle several years ago but ran a little less deca and seriously bloated until I started ancillaries like whitewidow recommended. Estrogen is responsible for the bloat...as far as I know, and limiting estrogen will help. I'm not giving advice, as I'm not expert. From my limited experience he's spot on.  Whitewidow does knows his stuff.  I'd go with what he recommends.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:27:04 AM »

If you take a look over ww's post the macro ratios don't add up to 100... lol

Other than that I don't know what mothballs is referring to....curious myself.  

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 06:20:05 PM »

LOL now that you pointed that out I think thats exactly what he was talking about.

thanks for the input archer, ive ran a similar cycle to this before actually and was at my biggest on it. Wasnt very lean tho which is what im trying to change. thinking of lowering the test to 400 mg and keep deca at 60 mg and as galeinko suggested do just 50 mg of bol

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 06:26:29 PM »
I bloat very easy so I limit my carbs and keep them around 100 grams a day. If trying to gain the excess calories will have to come from protein and fats so don't be surprised if your food costs go up a little...lol. Carbs are dirt cheap but when you're eating about 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight it can get a little pricey. Well.....for me it is cause I don't take any powders.

But it's worth it imo...you will gain lean this way. Eating so much protein I don't even worry about getting in carbs pre or post work out....don't see how you'd go catabolic with all the gear. And at the end of the day carbs will add up from stuff like peanut butter, cottage cheese, etc.

Would more carbs be better if you're trying to gain as much as possible??? .....definitely!

If you tend to bloat easy and aiming for as much size as possible either put up with the bloat, run ai and maybe even caber, or choose "drier" compounds.

Eating the way I just described has worked for me in gaining a few extra lean pounds of mass and not looking like a mess in the process.

Regarding this statement, what do you guys think about getting in ONLY protein right after a workout and not having carbs for an hour or so after. Farah said if you take carbs right after a workout and not protein you wasted your entire workout? Sounds like broscience but I dont know..

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »

Thats exactly what I was talking about!

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 05:48:16 AM »

depends on the person really! this guy bloats on carbs so I would eat 5-6 meals a day at 40/20/20. you have to experiement with diet. or just stick to a high protein, moderate carb , low fat diet anbd just use on cycle anchileries. Not retarded to experimtn with your diet It might of helped the guy out! you never know till you try. I was right! he is sensitive to carbs! so a 40/20/20 meal is not that bad.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 05:52:31 AM »

that makes somebody retarded-LOL. O brother. sometimes you have to alter your diet. I called it out before he even mention he was sensitive to carbs. It is really the knowledge of how to properly use on-cycle anchileries. I know guys who go on-stage on heavy dbol and anadrol stacked together.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »
That left over 20 percent is pure detmination.
A

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
That left over 20 percent is pure determination.

AHAHAHA!

It must be lol!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 07:23:57 PM »
that makes somebody retarded-LOL. O brother. sometimes you have to alter your diet. I called it out before he even mention he was sensitive to carbs. It is really the knowledge of how to properly use on-cycle anchileries. I know guys who go on-stage on heavy dbol and anadrol stacked together.
Bro what these guys are fussing about is your macro's do not add up to 100%, you said 40% protein 20% carbs and 20% fats so that is only 80%, when you give a breakdown on your macro ratios it is suppose to add up to 100%
Did you mean 40/30/30?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
Regarding this statement, what do you guys think about getting in ONLY protein right after a workout and not having carbs for an hour or so after. Farah said if you take carbs right after a workout and not protein you wasted your entire workout? Sounds like broscience but I dont know..
Only protein is phenomenal bro, carbs are over rated and you can go without fats for short periods, but why don't people follow this? 1. cause they believe carbs are absolutely necessary and 2. it takes discipline to eat only protein. so here is my suggesting to you.

Take half your meals and include carbs in them and the other half protein only. On the protein only meals you will add greens such as asparagus or broccoli etc.... Make sure the meals are alternative like 1 carb, 1 no carb, 1carb, 1 no carb that way you prolong how much time you have to burn off most of the carbs before your next carb meals,this way you will never store the extra carbs as fat. Heck you might even drop bodyfat this way.

Also keep your sodium intake low as those 3 are notorious for holding water but without sodium your body can not store lots of water.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 05:38:23 AM »
well my diet is way diffrent I usually go 60/20/20. I get the best results on very high protein. sometimes
 The most important thing is knowledge on how to properly use on-cycle anchileries because even though your diet might be on point some still can get water retention. I am sensitive to carbs to so I run the above ratios. I believe in 2 grams of protein per pound and I usually eat straight 60/20/20 every meal. some people think the
2 grams of protein per pound is just bro-science. I think it works well. Alot of people also preach about drinking pineapple juice after a work-out. I usually drink 100% grapefruit juice.Grapefruits are more anabolic. same with my greens I eat spinach or broccoli because both are in the top 10 anabolic foods.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
Only protein is phenomenal bro, carbs are over rated and you can go without fats for short periods, but why don't people follow this? 1. cause they believe carbs are absolutely necessary and 2. it takes discipline to eat only protein. so here is my suggesting to you.

Take half your meals and include carbs in them and the other half protein only. On the protein only meals you will add greens such as asparagus or broccoli etc.... Make sure the meals are alternative like 1 carb, 1 no carb, 1carb, 1 no carb that way you prolong how much time you have to burn off most of the carbs before your next carb meals,this way you will never store the extra carbs as fat. Heck you might even drop bodyfat this way.

Also keep your sodium intake low as those 3 are notorious for holding water but without sodium your body can not store lots of water.

I agree for sure. Sometimes when i'm cutting i will eat carbs with breakfast and then the rest of my meals are just meat/fish and veggies. I typically don't eat carbs after 5pm and i stay pretty lean year round.

I think most people don't realize how carbs are best utilized and eat way too many thinking it's going to have a positive impact, when in reality it's not needed.

8)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »
nah, i dont think one will stay dry on these compounds, anti estrogens or not, i sure didnt.

with very clean diet, maybe.

and yes, carbs are overrated, i kinda use them in a way, when i know i can get away with eating them without getting bloofy, or even worse, fat.

carbs are so brutally overrated, i have no words for it.

carbs are singlehandedly responible for all the fat boatsos permabulkers out there.

nobody needs much carbs for 45 minutes of lifting.

more than half of those 45 minutes is breaks.

lol.

there enough carbs in veggies.

the only way i dont get bloated from carbs is if i reduce protein intake to a minimum.

esp the socalled slow release carbs are the worst imo.worse than sugary carbs, when depleted, sugary stuff will not have negative effect.

its all a bit relative.but those long term carbs are terrible, not even mcdonald and icecream bloat me as much.

also, i have yet to see someone whos on gear and many carbs every day all the time and is considerably lean and dry at the same time.

i mad my mind up long time ago, ever since then, im very lean year round.and dry.

Yep.

Unless you are a dry/genetic freak going low carb is paramount when using test/deca.

I have PERSONALLY experienced this and seen it MANY MANY TIMES.

Carbs ARE WATER. Test makes you retain more water. Simple.