Author Topic: Top 1% earned 13.4% of household income, Paid 22% of all federal taxes...FAIR?  (Read 5243 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
agreed so why not address it now along with tax hikes like the GOP wants to do?

Because the things the GOP wants to cut is programs that benefit those who doesn't have shit to begin with.
There is no cutting the military for instance.

And the Dem proposal includes cuts to entitlements.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Obama ran on restoring tax rates for the rich. And he got elected. Consider it done.

Next. Where are the specifics for boehners 800 billion dollar revenue raise?  Is SS in there....is mortgage deduction in there....how about eic???  Blind bluffing as usual.
hahaha and the reps in the house ran on not raising taxes and cutting spending and they won, how does that factor into your analysis?

next where are the spending cuts obama ran on? does it include medicare, medicade, how he will pay for obamacare? political posturing as usual...

::)

quit siding with big govt and stick up for the private citizens b/c after the bloated govt gets what it can from the "rich" youre next brainchild...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Because the things the GOP wants to cut is programs that benefit those who doesn't have shit to begin with.

If the dems plan includes cuts to entitlements then they are cutting programs that "help ppl who dont have shit"

what cuts to entitlements does the dems plan include?

please show me whork, again you have no credibility here buddy.

by the way most of the GOP wants to reform entitlements for ppl that arent even eligible for the programs right now, how is that cutting benefits for ppl who dont have shit?

again you really need to educate yourself bro.....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahaha and the reps in the house ran on not raising taxes and cutting spending and they won, how does that factor into your analysis?

next where are the spending cuts obama ran on? does it include medicare, medicade, how he will pay for obamacare? political posturing as usual...

::)

quit siding with big govt and stick up for the private citizens b/c after the bloated govt gets what it can from the "rich" youre next brainchild...

Obama just won an election if you havent noticed. He ran on higher taxes for the rich.

Try again.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If the dems plan includes cuts to entitlements then they are cutting programs that "help ppl who dont have shit"

what cuts to entitlements does the dems plan include?

please show me whork, again you have no credibility here buddy.

by the way most of the GOP wants to reform entitlements for ppl that arent even eligible for the programs right now, how is that cutting benefits for ppl who dont have shit?

again you really need to educate yourself bro.....

Tony i have postedlinks to support my statements i suggest you do the same instead of talking out of your ass.
How do you reform entitlements for people who arent eligible?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obama just won an election if you havent noticed. He ran on higher taxes for the rich.

Try again.
Reps won their elections in the House too if you havent noticed running on the complete opposite....

where does that fit into your analysis?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony i have postedlinks to support my statements i suggest you do the same instead of talking out of your ass.
How do you reform entitlements for people who arent eligible?
LOL Holy crap dude seriously?

The same way you raise taxes for only the rich....

you create legisltion that doesnt effect ppl currently receiving benefits by using age limits etc...

how do you have the ability to vote LMFAO?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Try again.

Because like you, the voters he targeted fell for it because they don't get it. If they get wealthy on their own they sure as hell wouldn't want their hard earned money CONFISCATED by the government. Some people are easily brainwashed.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I can see why the GOP is dying. Focus on the negative. Hate the middle class. Hate anyone different.  Cant wait for 2014......gonna be some suicides on this board..LMAO

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I can see why the GOP is dying. Focus on the negative. Hate the middle class. Hate anyone different.  Cant wait for 2014......gonna be some suicides on this board..LMAO
LOL just like 2010 eh?

against illegal immigration = hates immigrants
dont want new taxes = hates poor ppl
wants ppl to keep more of their own money = hates poor ppl

only in the mind of a propaganda riddled mind of a liberal does this make sense.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

hahah 2014 will indeed be a fun time around here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL just like 2010 eh?

against illegal immigration = hates immigrants
dont want new taxes = hates poor ppl
wants ppl to keep more of their own money = hates poor ppl

only in the mind of a propaganda riddled mind of a liberal does this make sense.

Don't forget racist, we're racist as well. Even more racist than the left. lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
i would assume that the very rich as PATRIOTS and must love their country MORE than poorer american'ts...

they must feel GOOD about giving back to the country that made them rich...

if not, then I say freeze all of their assets and export them to russia..

you american'ts are a funny selfish and contradictory bunch

fun to watch from up here

I think this is where most of us are divided.  Some see it as giving back to their country, while the rest of us see it for what it really is.  Squandering money for foolish politicians to waste.  We need a federal government that's about 10% of its current size.  That's not going to happen by feeding it trillions of dollars.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I think this is where most of us are divided.  Some see it as giving back to their country, while the rest of us see it for what it really is.  Squandering money for foolish politicians to waste.  We need a federal government that's about 10% of its current size.  That's not going to happen by feeding it trillions of dollars.
exactly, some ppl seem to think we can spend our way out of debt

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
exactly, some ppl seem to think we can spend our way out of debt

Yeah, beyond national defense, some infrastructure, and courts we (decent people like you and I  8)) really don't need much Federal government.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yes there is.  The Ryan budget gives modest cuts...I believe around 60 billion. 

Problem is, he stuck in there repealing Obama care.

It's all back and forth shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL Holy crap dude seriously?

The same way you raise taxes for only the rich....

you create legisltion that doesnt effect ppl currently receiving benefits by using age limits etc...

how do you have the ability to vote LMFAO?

You attacked Obama for making cuts to future spending.

When you create legislation that effect people in the future what do you call that?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
But who pays a higher percentage of their income on taxes like the sales tax or gas tax.  6% on the dollar means a lot more to a person making fifty grand a year than it does to a millionaire.
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
But who pays a higher percentage of their income on taxes like the sales tax or gas tax.  6% on the dollar means a lot more to a person making fifty grand a year than it does to a millionaire.

EXACTLY!! And when you raise taxes on millionaires, guess how they recoup their money.....BY RAISING TAXES like the gas tax, as well as prices on goods and services.

And, when the government doesn't get enough from the millionaires, guess whose pockets they'll be raiding next.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
EXACTLY!! And when you raise taxes on millionaires, guess how they recoup their money.....BY RAISING TAXES like the gas tax, as well as prices on goods and services.

And, when the government doesn't get enough from the millionaires, guess whose pockets they'll be raiding next.

Without cutting spending for real, raising taxes is just a punitive measure by the vandals and criminal liberals to piss away more $$$$ on ball washing programs, pet mice farms, etc. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
don't know why all the post on this topic,the rate is going up on the 1% no matter how much you cry about it

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
don't know why all the post on this topic,the rate is going up on the 1% no matter how much you cry about it

It's going up on ALL of us....That's why.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

And to do what w the $$$$$ exactly?  More food stamps, welfare, pot coke and booze in the WH, etc. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Lol i see you have studied economy Mcway ::)