Author Topic: 2012 Masters Olympia - Ronnie Coleman guest posing stage pics  (Read 37162 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Brand New Guest Posing Pics from 12/8/2012
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2012, 05:33:08 PM »
Ronnie's spinal surgery from lifting like a retard might have caused that severe atrophy... but seeing that shit really makes me wonder for the millionth time what really causes the gut growth.

If he still had '98 ronnie's waistline he wouldnt look so terrible even with all the injuries and scar tissue.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »
jesus... wonder what caused him to go to shit so fast. 48 is really not that old for a bodybuilder.

in 2003-2004 was his absolute biggest. after that it went straight downhill.

Let alone for a "genetic gifted"  Greatest Bodybuilder of all time.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2012, 05:51:53 PM »
Let alone for a "genetic gifted"  Greatest Bodybuilder of all time.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
He was already deteriorating by like 2000-2001. He just didn't show it. He said he blew out a disk while squatting, and he had some other injuries---it's just that they kept mounting, and couple that with his ego---Bam, Broke Down Ronnie

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2012, 05:54:39 PM »

Shit this is CRUEL,funny and creative at the same time.

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »
This just proves that everything he was, wasn't really there.  Worthless.

An over the top druggie like Coleman or Yates is bound to fall harder than a man that built a real foundation that lasts because what they built is muscle, not fluff.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
Old Dorian is better than Old Ronnie.

x 2 way better Dorian

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
gary strydom is older and looks x100000000 better

very true

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
Life is beautiful. but aging is a bitch!!! you can age gracefully, or NOT!  You can't stop the aging process, but you can fight a good fight, but your still gona lose in the end. SO accept it graciously. However there are CERTAIN things that you dont need to do, to prove yourself ESPECIALLY One who has made a mark in history, END OF STORY!! They should be so thankful and embrace the fact that they are still able to walk,spend time with those dear to him.Because, Those are the things that are or at least SHOULD BE most important NOW.

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2012, 09:40:30 PM »
If Ronnie dropped 20 pounds and was cruising the beach (no homo) he would still destroy 80% of most bodybuilders, Sad that you dudes don't see that.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »
I give respect to him as arguably the best Mr. O ever but why so much muscle loss?  Many BBers in their late 40s retained most of their muscle and shape.  Dennis James is the same age as Ronnie.  Benefatto is 55 and retained much of his muscle.  Vince Taylor was in his early 50s and looked great still.  Is it injuries, nerve issues, something drug/receptor related that has caused the more rapid muscle loss?  Sure he may not be training as hard and on less stuff but the extremity atrophy is more than I would have assumed given age.  Something for others to realize...the abdominal and organ growth does not go away when you stop competing.  Once people get into their 50s and 60s we loose a lot of muscle, it sucks but staying relatively injury free helps.

I know what you mean. He still should be able to keep some great muscle mass even at this age, but my guess is the nerve damage is taking it's toll even more now and his body is just simply burned out.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2012, 10:42:26 PM »
This just proves that everything he was, wasn't really there.  Worthless.An over the top druggie like Coleman or Yates is bound to fall harder than a man that built a real foundation that lasts because what they built is muscle, not fluff.
::)

Did you not get the damn memo? Shawn Ray had said, "What made Ronnie, broke Ronnie."

The man is broken, there is not proof that "everything he was, wasn't really there"...man that is on some strong Haterade Level BS..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2012, 03:18:16 AM »
nope 8)

Wrong, Hulkster.

You see how Dorian doesn't have his shirt off?

That's him winning.  Having the good grace to not diminish his legacy.

Ronnie is running on the fumes of the past, right now.  Still making money, but he's burning bridges with with what he looks like at the moment.

And that's coming from one of the very few brits on this board who will openly admit to Ronnie being better

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
How would Ronnie Coleman look like if he never touched a weight in his life?
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2012, 06:55:52 AM »
I doubt worse than  :-X Would probably look better as a slim, normal dude pushing 50.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
If he never trained legs he would look like this

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
If he never trained legs he would look like this

In the first pic at least his sense of fashion is up to date with the skinny Jeans!!! NAHHHHH BUDDAYYYY!!! I im sorry i mean yeaa buddayy!!!  -_____- :)

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
he shouldnt humiliate himself like that. ron is the best bber ever and we still dont have anyone who comes close to him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Always hated his physique.  Sure he is a mountain of muscle but his abs are shit, he is bloated as fuck, his chest sags.  Sack of muscular shit.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
There's always a price to pay.... PLAY hard....PAY HARD!! NAHHHHHH BUDDAYY!! I mean yea buddy!! Lol
Ronnie has nothing to prove, he made his mark in BB history..and should be very proud AS MOST. will never reach that level !! but at this point he just needs to sit back  and chill in the background, focus on his company and enjoy his time with his family!  
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
he shouldnt humiliate himself like that. ron is the best bber ever and we still dont have anyone who comes close to him.

I agree..
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

MB

• Getbig IV
There's only so many 800 lb deadlifts in life.  For longevity, Haney had it right "stimulate don't annihilate".  

bigbrubbah

• Getbig I
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2012, 08:07:59 AM »
These pics don't look very good, I'll admit, but they don't do him justice at all.  Anyone who has stood next him or met him recently can attest to the fact that he still looks pretty crazy especially considering the fact that he has had 3 surgeries, 2 on his back and 1 on his neck, in the past 18 months.  

Also, his posing routine at the masters nationals was pretty funny - came out with typical Ronnie shades on, a silly ass FLEX string tank and smily face posing suit / shorts.  He proceeded to strut around and rip his tank off like hulk did.  I was there, the crowd loved it.  

As far as all of this "Ruining his legacy" garbage goes -  the guy has traveled the earth this year and is currently in the middle of USA tour giving his fans an opportunity to meet him, talk with him, ask him questions, take pics and sign anything they bring up to him (including a toy baby... yeah check his facebook)... I would say that is solidifying his legacy

He'll never physically be vintage Ronnie ever again, everyone including Ronnie knows that, but he continues to support the sport of bodybuilding by attending every major show, giving seminars overseas to help grow the sport internationally and giving athletes exposure in areas of low publicity that may otherwise go unknown. (Ex just sponsored a Chinese BB http://tinyurl.com/csgpswg  )  Here is a pic of him recently..like I said, still pretty impressive to stand next to.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
If Ronnie dropped 20 pounds and was cruising the beach (no homo) he would still destroy 80% of most bodybuilders, Sad that you dudes don't see that.

There's a risk he might lose 20 pounds and his gut stay intact.

I'm really sad to see these recent images of him .....watery eyes as i type  (no joke)

the trainer

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2012, 08:26:39 AM »
These pics don't look very good, I'll admit, but they don't do him justice at all.  Anyone who has stood next him or met him recently can attest to the fact that he still looks pretty crazy especially considering the fact that he has had 3 surgeries, 2 on his back and 1 on his neck, in the past 18 months.  

Also, his posing routine at the masters nationals was pretty funny - came out with typical Ronnie shades on, a silly ass FLEX string tank and smily face posing suit / shorts.  He proceeded to strut around and rip his tank off like hulk did.  I was there, the crowd loved it.  

As far as all of this "Ruining his legacy" garbage goes -  the guy has traveled the earth this year and is currently in the middle of USA tour giving his fans an opportunity to meet him, talk with him, ask him questions, take pics and sign anything they bring up to him (including a toy baby... yeah check his facebook)... I would say that is solidifying his legacy

He'll never physically be vintage Ronnie ever again, everyone including Ronnie knows that, but he continues to support the sport of bodybuilding by attending every major show, giving seminars overseas to help grow the sport internationally and giving athletes exposure in areas of low publicity that may otherwise go unknown. (Ex just sponsored a Chinese BB http://tinyurl.com/csgpswg  )  Here is a pic of him recently..like I said, still pretty impressive to stand next to.

If this is you ronnie I have always being a big fan you might no longer be in your prime but you are still a big dude.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2012 Masters Olympia - Ronnie Coleman guest posing stage pics
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2012, 09:56:31 AM »
First I saw pics of Ronnie guest posing with shorts and tank top on and I thought he looked good.  But when he got down to posing trunks, not a pleasing look at all.  One thing that hits me is that these guys should be retiring sooner than they do.  For example, Jay should defintely have retired already.  He risks lookng like Ronnie in a few years, and Dexter should stop soon.  Dexter looks phenomenal right now, and it's a tribute to him that he still looks this great after that many years of competing.  Why not retire on a high note and stay on that high note in the future.  Maybe guest pose in a year or two looking a little leaner but with pleasing physique.  The sport is just not made for super-long stretches at the top with all that goes along with it, and I wonder if it is really worth it if you look like a bucket of distended muscle bellies a few years later?  Maybe it is worth it - the money and everyone has their own priorities.  But as a fan I wish they knew when a good thing risks going downhill.

Agent69

• Getbig III
Re: 2012 Masters Olympia - Ronnie Coleman guest posing stage pics
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2012, 10:25:34 AM »
Guest Pose--WHY??? Why would Ronnie even want to step on stage looking like that is beyond me  ??? -He must actually think he still looks good---and cant face the facts that his competitive days are behind him..way behind him-he needs to focus on other things-like his business his family -didnt he just have another kid at 48 years old-
-For me its hard to see him like that-No one wants to see that-there comes a time when you gotta hang up the trunks and move on-Ronnie really needs to relize that hes almost fifty and its not helping him being up there looking like a washed up former Mr O.