Author Topic: Does a man ultimately, always, want to fuck a woman (if she's fuckable looking)  (Read 6248 times)

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
I was benching at the gym and had this fleeting thought [BB Related]

I was watching Bellator 82, i think.  These two girls were going at it and the one girl knocked the other down then chocked her standing up.  She was ecstatic about her win, very emotional.  At the post fight interview she was thanking her team and how much they mean to her.  As i'm looking i can't help to notice how hot this girl is.  She's got a genuine good looking face and her body is excellent coming off a training camp. 

Looking over at her trainers, I put myself in their position and even though i care about this girl, help her out in training, respect her immensely and what not, i'd still want to fuck the shit out of her given the circumstance.  I almost view sex as a means of saying, 'I just want to show you how much i like you by fucking you.' 

The other day i went over my neighbor's place for a bit.  We were in her place by ourselves and were talking.  I thought to myself, 'Man if she was really hot i'd be trying to fuck her right now.'  And that's the brutal reality for me.  If a woman is hot i just feel like an animal, ready to mate, and want to fuck. 

I can do treat a woman like a gentleman and be honestly helpful, nice and what not.  But if i find her attractive, sex is always the ultimate reward i have in mind. 

Do women understand this yet? 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
what happened to the ipad chick? you tag that yet?

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
Not yet.  SHe's busy with school finals right now.  I'm looking to give her the ipad next week sometime.  Don't know if she'll be down to fuck but i'll at least try to makeout with her and feel those young tits.  Nothing like a 20yr old inexperienced, skinny girl.   :-*

Wish me luck bro.  Or send me some GHB.   :o

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Single dudes don't have chick friends. There's girls they've fucked, and girls they haven't fucked yet. When you get married, that changes, but if you're single and have girlfriends you don't want to bang, you're a douche.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Straight men, yes.

Gay men, yes.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Of course you wanna "bang" - it's your job as a man.
I have one neutral friend and we've been in this mutual bond for 20 years. This works because we're extremely alike in mind and both parties in a way abuse this as a form of marriage... humans are wicked little critters.

Other than that it's entry or run to the hills.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
No, cuddles. Cuddles and talking.
Trans Milkshake.

the trainer

I will put my dick in any hole that is my job.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

but you prefer male holes.

the trainer

but you prefer male holes.

you fill up the male holes and i will take care of the females.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
depends on testosterone levels

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
Not yet.  SHe's busy with school finals right now.  I'm looking to give her the ipad next week sometime.  Don't know if she'll be down to fuck but i'll at least try to makeout with her and feel those young tits.  Nothing like a 20yr old inexperienced, skinny girl.   :-*

OMG!!! your so out of control!!!
gotta love Getbiggers!! this shit i see here....priceless!!!

NO FRILLS!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

No, just no, unless you are posting from the 1940's.
Trans Milkshake.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
I can do treat a woman like a gentleman and be honestly helpful, nice and what not.  But if i find her attractive, sex is always the ultimate reward i have in mind. 

I doubt they ever ever forget

of course men who want to get on with women in every respect also remember this
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV

payed per poke?
c

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I can only speak for myself but yes. 

The good looking ones I am actively trying to fuck.  The average ones I'll hit for general purposes if the opportunity presents itself.  The ugly ones I ignore like they don't exist.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I was watching Bellator 82, i think.  These two girls were going at it and the one girl knocked the other down then chocked her standing up.  She was ecstatic about her win, very emotional.  At the post fight interview she was thanking her team and how much they mean to her.  As i'm looking i can't help to notice how hot this girl is.  She's got a genuine good looking face and her body is excellent coming off a training camp. 

Looking over at her trainers, I put myself in their position and even though i care about this girl, help her out in training, respect her immensely and what not, i'd still want to fuck the shit out of her given the circumstance.  I almost view sex as a means of saying, 'I just want to show you how much i like you by fucking you.' 

The other day i went over my neighbor's place for a bit.  We were in her place by ourselves and were talking.  I thought to myself, 'Man if she was really hot i'd be trying to fuck her right now.'  And that's the brutal reality for me.  If a woman is hot i just feel like an animal, ready to mate, and want to fuck. 

yes we want to fuck everything that moves because I think that ultimately men are looking for that "perfect pussy"...and usually that is the woman we move forward in life with...

The perfect pussy is the one where your dick fits it like a glove.....and the orgasm it gives you is amazing.....but you have to go through a lot of chicks to find that "perfect pussy"

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
yes we want to fuck everything that moves because I think that ultimately men are looking for that "perfect pussy"...and usually that is the woman we move forward in life with...

The perfect pussy is the one where your dick fits it like a glove.....and the orgasm it gives you is amazing.....but you have to go through a lot of chicks to find that "perfect pussy"

a bit of allright now is better than perfect never
c

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

a bit of allright now is better than perfect never

agreed

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Not all men are like that.

There are ATLEAST a 1000 asexual men in the world.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Not all men are like that.

There are ATLEAST a 1000 asexual men in the world.

Asexual = coming to grips with the fact that you are gay :D

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead

so what if you found the perfect pussy, but you can't have a conversation with he, cause she cant hold one..  AND she cant cook, or clean worth a damn.  what will you be doing when you are not having sex with her? just curious
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
so what if you found the perfect pussy, but you can't have a conversation with he, cause she cant hold one..  AND she cant cook, or clean worth a damn.  what will you be doing when you are not having sex with her? just curious

i know some girls who seem offended when you suggest they should know how to cook and clean, what do you think of this?  i don't even imply that the man shouldn't help with this... they just don't think they should have to do it at all?  and they live off taco bell and microwave dinners on their own?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

You should definitly go on Oprah and doc Phil and publish many books with these keen insights.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V