Author Topic: Does a man ultimately, always, want to fuck a woman (if she's fuckable looking)  (Read 6249 times)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
i know some girls who seem offended when you suggest they should know how to cook and clean, what do you think of this?  i don't even imply that the man shouldn't help with this... they just don't think they should have to do it at all?  and they live off taco bell and microwave dinners on their own?
HAHA!! well i think it depends, sometimes the man does the cooking  and cleaning, and the woman is more of a handy woman, and the sex is amazing! there Has to be balance, but i agree the sex has to be met in the middle. as we get old, we dont even as high of a sex drive... so what is there to do???  the relationship cant solely depend on sex cause it will never last. With age women go up on sex drive and men go down. So what can the man bring to the table if wifey want to get smashed all the time...lol. But i personally love to cook, i work 6-7 days a week, but when my fiancé  comes over my place, he gets fed and fuck! (excuse my french), and fed with a full course meal made from scratch! i dont do laundry cause i absoleutly HATE folding clothes, so i send all my stuff 2laundry mat. there is never a NO as far as sex goes. and im more handy fixing shit around the apt than my fiancé. i dont even bother asking him to fix something in my apt, cause im better at it. But in return he totally adores me and doenst care how i look in the morning, doesnt care how i look at the gym. He just LOVES me for ME... and we have an awesome friendship. ANYWAY i feel sex is definately very important, but you can't hold a relationship together for long based only on sex..
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
With age women go up on sex drive and men go down. So what can the man bring to the table if wifey want to get smashed all the time...lol.

the man shouldn't let the wifey use androgens... problem solved.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
the man shouldn't let the wifey use androgens... problem solved.

do your research, NORMALLY, women go up and men go down! why you think all them pumas and cougars late 30's and mid 40's are rocking out with the young buck in the 20's?? HMMMMM they are both in the same sex wave. its just the way it is. so those women that are on androgens....HAHAHAHA, you can only imgaine the damage they are doing!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
do your research, NORMALLY, women go up and men go down! why you think all them pumas and cougars late 30's and mid 40's are rocking out with the young buck in the 20's?? HMMMMM they are both in the same sex wave. its just the way it is. so those women that are on androgens....HAHAHAHA, you can only imgaine the damage they are doing!!!
Also, because those pumas and cougars are desperate for attention, and many want to relive their 20s. Ultimately, the ish doesn't work,and there are alot of domestic violence cases (from what I've seen) due to the fact that the 20something young bucks, aren't mature enough in dealing with these women, and try to assert their authority in the only way they know how.