Author Topic: Indicators that the chick had a legit orgasm?  (Read 10334 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Indicators that the chick had a legit orgasm?
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 01:03:02 AM »
even when they supposedly cum

it's never clear at what exact moment

it seems more spread out than a mans orgasm

so how does this even work

when to stop pumpin,g

???

in the end it doesnt matter

gh15 said women get off by men who dont care they dont get them off it must be true

Jesus H Christ.

You stop pumping when she's finished. Done. Over. You don't stop half way through her orgasm look down at her and say "are you done?". That is not the time to pat yourself on the back.

You just keep doing exactly what you were doing when she started to come, don't change pace, don't change position, don't slow down, don't speed up. Not, that is, unless you want your eyes scratched out.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 01:13:20 AM »
haha ok i learn more

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 03:17:22 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 03:24:49 AM »
A good indicator would be that she is not seen leaving Alex23's house in the morning

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
A good indicator would be that she is not seen leaving Alex23's house in the morning

lol Epic obsession.

Is that really you in the pic from a few weeks back "big"cyp? Why did you lie to us chief?
®

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2012, 01:57:42 PM »
I know when my wife is done when she pulls her fingernails out of my back.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2012, 06:24:38 PM »
A woman can contract her vag at anytime she want. It's like she's peeing and can make her pee stop when she contracts and continue to pee when she released the vaj muscle. When a  she comes it can be like pee all of the bed, she simply can't stop. Plus it feels so good !!!! This a a very good indicator.
 Or if you look at you you clitories as she "having an orgasim" it should be engorged and throbbing like crazy in an off type of beat. Pretty cool.... As this is happening her heartrate  will increase quickly. If these thing happen along with the shaking of the bed and all that other stuff  mention. Then yes you gave her an orgasm

Quite the 'drama fuck' aren't you? Incontinent too, a real charmer in fact.

Looking at the clit while a woman is having an orgasm would involve stopping what you are doing, not sure how that works.  Nor am I sure how taking a pulse reading works during sex, do you have sex strapped up to an ECG?

As for the bed shaking - sort of depends if it's an orgasm through oral or penetration. If you are fucking a woman to orgasm, then you the weight of your movement is going to be moving the bed a lot more than some ovelry embellished orgasm.

Seriously - the pissing the bed, screaming, shouting, pulling hair, scratching needs to stop - it's not necessary. Such fakery does not impress us. What's next for you chicks, shitting the bed when you orgasm? Seriously, you need to lose yourself in it, not make a fucking show of it.

Women.  ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2012, 08:08:09 PM »
Quite the 'drama fuck' aren't you? Incontinent too, a real charmer in fact.

Looking at the clit while a woman is having an orgasm would involve stopping what you are doing, not sure how that works.  Nor am I sure how taking a pulse reading works during sex, do you have sex strapped up to an ECG?

As for the bed shaking - sort of depends if it's an orgasm through oral or penetration. If you are fucking a woman to orgasm, then you the weight of your movement is going to be moving the bed a lot more than some ovelry embellished orgasm.

Seriously - the pissing the bed, screaming, shouting, pulling hair, scratching needs to stop - it's not necessary. Such fakery does not impress us. What's next for you chicks, shitting the bed when you orgasm? Seriously, you need to lose yourself in it, not make a fucking show of it.

Women.  ::)

wow calm down brother

first if you are doing oral and/or finger banging you can easily check the clit without stoping the action. Also you dont need to read her pulse to know her heart beating, just place your right hand right above her left chest. bitch once teached me this trick when I was like 16, she was screaming like a pig and i said "just stop faking it I dont give a shit" and then she said something like "Im not faking this" and then put my hand agaisnt her and then I felt her heart racing like hell. Still remember this as it happened yesterday, good times.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2012, 09:20:40 PM »
wow calm down brother

first if you are doing oral and/or finger banging you can easily check the clit without stoping the action. Also you dont need to read her pulse to know her heart beating, just place your right hand right above her left chest. bitch once teached me this trick when I was like 16, she was screaming like a pig and i said "just stop faking it I dont give a shit" and then she said something like "Im not faking this" and then put my hand agaisnt her and then I felt her heart racing like hell. Still remember this as it happened yesterday, good times.

lmao, only a portuguese dumbass would need to be taught that you can feel someones heart beating if you put it on "her" chest.

also, if "her" heart was beating rapidly, it was probably because you were being your weird rapist/stalker self.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2012, 09:45:02 PM »
®

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2012, 09:59:10 PM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2012, 12:33:01 AM »
lmao, only a portuguese dumbass would need to be taught that you can feel someones heart beating if you put it on "her" chest.

also, if "her" heart was beating rapidly, it was probably because you were being your weird rapist/stalker self.

'Bam Bam' is not portugese, it's Alex23.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2012, 05:26:34 AM »
sigh...

how old are half the posters here? 15?

There is no such thing as a 'standard orgasm'.

First of all you studs, different women get off on different things. Some need direct clit stimulation, some need a poke. Some need it hard & some need it soft. Some need it fast & some need it slow. My own missus needs a really hard pounding, which is great cardio. She cums through anal which is rare. She rarely cums through Oral, just occasionally.

As to how they react - all different too. The contractions vary, breast swelling varies, how vocal they are varies.

Not only that - some can carry on afterwards and some can't. I remember one chick and she came so quietly, the only way you knew it happened was that she started to get ticklish, push you off (or jump off) and start sucking you off till you blew in her mouth.

The best chicks are the ones that cum through oral. You can get them squared away right at the start and then pretty much just ride for yourself after that.

Best way to know she came is she asks you back for more. Best way to know she didn't is the way her mate start whispering and giggling when you enter the room.

couldnt of said it better myself

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:46 AM »
'Children are the orgasm of life'

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2012, 07:59:36 AM »

Reported to garebear for clarification

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2012, 08:01:08 AM »
Considering that bam bam likes chicks with dicks, I would say that for him getting popped in the eye would be a "clear" indicator ...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2012, 08:08:02 AM »
Considering that bam bam likes chicks with dicks, I would say that for him getting popped in the eye would be a "clear" indicator ...

Hahahaha

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2012, 09:24:31 AM »

LOL and epic '09 owning.

I wonder what happened to "pumpster" and "Jerryme"
®

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2012, 12:07:34 PM »
wow calm down brother

???

you were 16 yesterday?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2012, 12:13:58 PM »
If I fuck her.
It's like the sun rising and setting.  It's just gonna happen.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »
If I fuck her.
It's like the sun rising and setting.  It's just gonna happen.

OK Jelqy...  ::) ::) ::)
®

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2012, 04:05:44 PM »

i was paying, inaugurated my first credit card at some luxury burlesque house. they stole the shit out of me and my friend that day but it was worth it.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »

only a fag would not be attracted by this

(no cocko)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2012, 04:45:44 AM »
hahaha .. I am sorry that you get turned on only if there's an asshole and a cock. I guess the overgrown gyno masquerading as tits is your "moral out"  ;D