Author Topic: what do getbiggers think about asians  (Read 13432 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: what do getbiggers think about asians
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 12:56:18 AM »
Hahaha, are you saying that coach is so pathetically weak he wears a silver medical bracelet that says 'if you find me unconsious please don't put a blanket on top of me I won't be able to get out'?

Haha, good one "big clit"

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 01:06:49 AM »
Asians are not monolithic. There are the spotted Asians, and there are the striped Asians.

The spotted Asians mate by lottery, wherein males with the tiniest periwinkies win the amorous affections of the comeliest females. The reason is in accord with physical causality: apparently, a lack of natural endowment is attributed to low androgen levels by either birth or accident, resulting with the least membered members of spotted males sublimating their somatic inadequacies in focused study, professional drive, and economic motivation – making them highly attractive to the spotted females and more likely to keep them happy over time. Subsequently, spotted Asians are very productive.
      In contrast, the mating ritual of striped Asians is as fascinating as it is bizarre. Their wooing ritual is as follows, which deserves to be explained in some detail. A nubile striped female is selected by a wizened, striped Mandarin, and is fed a meal of ginseng, royal jelly, a mysterious chalky substance, and green tea to induce a trance-like state of sexual arousal. A fertile striped male is selected from a group of males based on the size of his right testicle. He is slowly introduced to the female from a circle of other males, which line the perimeter of the courtship arena.
      Very much like the spotted Asians, the striped Asians are not equipped with generous, baby-making dimensions. To compensate, the striped male Asians' famous ingenuity is deployed by the chosen male in a violent, two-handed clutch of his scrotum, which he has been dutifully pounding with open-hand slaps hours beforehand to produce considerable swelling and redness. He then proceeds to squeeze his testicles into the shape of a penis much larger than his own. This ruse, sometimes called the “cunning of Chan,” excites the female (whose vision has been partly shielded by the old Mandarin), causing increased blood flow to her vaginasaki, which becomes increasingly moist, warm, swollen, and firm.
      At this point, the crafty striped male negotiates a variation of the old switcheroo by running full speed toward the female, letting go of his squeezed, inflated, and tubular-shaped scrotum, and quickly replaces it in his hand with his erect, striped dragon stick, which he inserts into the female tout suite. During fornication, the female, who has been driven mad by the lead-up foreplay, is so sex-craved that she doesn’t notice the discrepancy in size between the fake scrotum-penis and the actual, striped beef-whistle. The male continues on with the deception while plugging away, but adds another layer to his artful legerdemain; namely, he places his arms over her eyes in an affectionate “embrace” to make sure she does not get distracted, and enticed, by the other striped males in the circle who are furiously beating off with even more swollen nutsacks than the winner. Subsequently, although very bright, striped Asians are horny bastards, and less industrious than their spotted cousins.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 01:07:43 AM »
Hahaha, are you saying that coach is so pathetically weak he wears a silver medical bracelet that says 'if you find me unconsious please don't put a blanket on top of me I won't be able to get out'?

Hahahaha, yes BigC, Coach made it over the boarder, not by sneaking over in a car, but by blowing over in a gentle sunday afternoon breeze.
P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 01:17:44 AM »
Google "henry Wong murder + Savoy" we worked together for four years. I was the only other one in the lobby when henry got shot. They shot at me first, missed 6" above my head then unloaded on Henry. It was Vietnamese gangbangers.

Wow, that's nuts... Glad you're hear to tell us about it.  :-X

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2012, 01:18:26 AM »
I'm yet to meet an Asian that isn't a hardworking, productive, asset to society.

me2

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 01:25:19 AM »

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 02:32:05 AM »
Google "henry Wong murder + Savoy" we worked together for four years. I was the only other one in the lobby when henry got shot. They shot at me first, missed 6" above my head then unloaded on Henry. It was Vietnamese gangbangers.

I had a friend , growing up, that was in a vietnamese gang

Hes in the army now as a sargeant, he is totally obsessed about war and killing the "jihads"

He was one of those "vietnamese pride, bitch"

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 02:48:33 AM »
Cool thread.

I always get a kick out of someone blaming an ENTIRE race of people because a member of that race did something bad to them. Makes sense.  ::)
G

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2012, 04:08:44 AM »
Pearl Harbour. I'll leave it at that.       

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2012, 04:12:39 AM »
Asians are not monolithic. There are the spotted Asians, and there are the striped Asians.

The spotted Asians mate by lottery, wherein males with the tiniest periwinkies win the amorous affections of the comeliest females. The reason is in accord with physical causality: apparently, a lack of natural endowment is attributed to low androgen levels by either birth or accident, resulting with the least membered members of spotted males sublimating their somatic inadequacies in focused study, professional drive, and economic motivation – making them highly attractive to the spotted females and more likely to keep them happy over time. Subsequently, spotted Asians are very productive.
      In contrast, the mating ritual of striped Asians is as fascinating as it is bizarre. Their wooing ritual is as follows, which deserves to be explained in some detail. A nubile striped female is selected by a wizened, striped Mandarin, and is fed a meal of ginseng, royal jelly, a mysterious chalky substance, and green tea to induce a trance-like state of sexual arousal. A fertile striped male is selected from a group of males based on the size of his right testicle. He is slowly introduced to the female from a circle of other males, which line the perimeter of the courtship arena.
      Very much like the spotted Asians, the striped Asians are not equipped with generous, baby-making dimensions. To compensate, the striped male Asians' famous ingenuity is deployed by the chosen male in a violent, two-handed clutch of his scrotum, which he has been dutifully pounding with open-hand slaps hours beforehand to produce considerable swelling and redness. He then proceeds to squeeze his testicles into the shape of a penis much larger than his own. This ruse, sometimes called the “cunning of Chan,” excites the female (whose vision has been partly shielded by the old Mandarin), causing increased blood flow to her vaginasaki, which becomes increasingly moist, warm, swollen, and firm.
      At this point, the crafty striped male deploys a variation of the old switcheroo by running full speed toward the female, letting go of his squeezed, inflated, and tubular-shaped scrotum, and quickly replaces it in his hand with his erect, striped dragon stick, which he inserts into the female tout suite. During fornication, the female, who has been driven mad by the lead-up foreplay, is so sex-craved that she doesn’t notice the discrepancy in size between the fake scrotum-penis and the actual, striped beef-whistle. The male continues on with the deception while plugging away, but adds another layer to his ruse; namely, he places his arms over her eyes in an affectionate “embrace” to make sure she does not get distracted, and enticed, by the other striped males in the circle who are furiously beating off with even more swollen nutsacks than the winner. Subsequently, although very bright, striped Asians are horny bastards, and less industrious than their spotted cousins.

did you write this?

i enjoyed the comedy and stereotypes

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:20 AM »
Cool thread.

I always get a kick out of someone blaming an ENTIRE race of people because a member of that race did something bad to them. Makes sense.  ::)

I believe Coach is merely expressing his disdain towards a class of people more so than the race in general

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2012, 06:53:38 AM »
Asians are just Caucasians without the cock.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2012, 06:56:36 AM »
Love fucking asian women.  FUCKING LOVE IT.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2012, 06:58:17 AM »
LOL I'd make you cry and then break your sons camera.

;D

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2012, 07:10:37 AM »
Love fucking asian women.  FUCKING LOVE IT.

What aspect of asian women do you find so appealing during sex?

The way they moan? The tightness of the vag? The way they all look younger than they are? The submissive introverted nympho aspect?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2012, 07:17:41 AM »
Most cant dunk a basketball.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »
Most cant dunk a basketball.

but neither can falcon

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »
dirty countries, scandinavian countries are superior.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2012, 07:47:10 AM »
What aspect of asian women do you find so appealing during sex?

The way they moan? The tightness of the vag? The way they all look younger than they are? The submissive introverted nympho aspect?

All of the above.  Plus my hatred for asians makes fucking them all the more satisfying.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 07:59:34 AM »
I once had sex with an amazing looking, hairless, Filipino man that appeared very feminine by way of facial characteristics, sound of voice, soft skin, feminine aroma and body contour.

Unfortunately, it felt as if I was having sex with a woman as his penis was so small it merely reminded me of the mini-penoris that female bodybuilders typically have on display.

That and as soon as we finished, he went to the bathroom to "take a piss" and what really had me going was that I found him pissing while sitting on the toilet (yea, tucking his penis back), What the fuck!?!

Never again, if I wanted a woman, I would fuck a woman.

"1"

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, 08:15:48 AM »
did you write this?

i enjoyed the comedy and stereotypes

Yes, I drew from notes when I was on a postgraduate research fellowship doing field work at the intersection of evolutionary biology and complex dynamical systems. Good times.   

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2012, 08:54:25 AM »
I once had sex with an amazing looking, hairless, Filipino man that appeared very feminine by way of facial characteristics, sound of voice, soft skin, feminine aroma and body contour.

Unfortunately, it felt as if I was having sex with a woman as his penis was so small it merely reminded me of the mini-penoris that female bodybuilders typically have on display.

That and as soon as we finished, he went to the bathroom to "take a piss" and what really had me going was that I found him pissing while sitting on the toilet (yea, tucking his penis back), What the fuck!?!

Never again, if I wanted a woman, I would fuck a woman.

"1"

That was a beautiful story.   :)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »
Musclecenter is the fucking man that's all I know

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal