Author Topic: change routines  (Read 1653 times)

christian cage

change routines
« on: December 04, 2005, 05:53:42 PM »
hey everyone
I've been reading some online articles on how i should change my routine every week, like the exerise selection.. is this true to getting bigger or should i just stick to one routine?? the fist time, that i read about this was reading a ronnie coleman artice that says 'never do the same rotine twice in a row'. i've been reading some of the theads here and it seem to be a personal chooice. i have this feeling to change my routines but i dont bc ppl say to just stay with the same rotines but arnold and all of the other pros all mostly sayt the same.......

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: change routines
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 07:27:19 PM »
hey everyone
I've been reading some online articles on how i should change my routine every week, like the exerise selection.. is this true to getting bigger or should i just stick to one routine?? the fist time, that i read about this was reading a ronnie coleman artice that says 'never do the same rotine twice in a row'. i've been reading some of the theads here and it seem to be a personal chooice. i have this feeling to change my routines but i dont bc ppl say to just stay with the same rotines but arnold and all of the other pros all mostly sayt the same.......

after youve been lifting for quite some time...it becomes important to incorporate different exercises in your workout regimin so your muscles dont get used to the motions.  but i wouldnt say every week. mor like every month..or 2..or 3..   but i dont know considering ive used the same one for all body parts for about 2 years now.

but i do know that lee uses basically the same arm routine all his life...from reading m.d.

d[-_-]b actin all cool