Author Topic: Dorian Yates Drug Usage  (Read 30395 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian Yates Drug Usage
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
In line with competition = Drug monster. I'm not trying to be a dick but are you new to the bodybuilding scene?

Waking up 3-4 times per night for IV GH?  I'm calling BS on this. 

epic_alien

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »
why wouldn't you just not even bother with the whole "offseason bulk up"?

just take that shit starting 16 weeks out and you will look exactly the same. they just diet off the bulk anyway, why even have it?

because some people who compete are interested in building muscle size each year, especially  in  their legs and back, important areas that win shows. you would not know this having not trying to gain size but rather look like a penguin and be just upper body

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »
ok prior to setting up CNP with kerry kayes dorian used to talk a bit with borresen. now boresen was a nutjob but I recall speaking to someone when chemical warfare (the original CNP) and aksing him for a beginners cycle

I was informed

4 vials of sust - weeks 1-5
weeks 6-8- 400mg primo
1 anapolon per day for 4 weeks

when I spoke to someone after doing that cycle I was informed to keep it simple

1 sust per day and 10-15 pronabol 5 a day

borresen was big on hgh 'pulsing' which is what the op mentioned.

now if this info was coming to more or less neophytes do you believe dorian was taking at these levels

also all this lot were BIG on slin, igf-1, dnp, cytadren, clen, t3.

the idea that instead of this dorian took 4 vials of sust a week and a bit of deca is ludicrous.

I recall a large pro at a very famous london gym once telling me - load up a 5ml with what you can afford and to it 3 times a week- iif you can do more do it- but this is what you need.

I was also quoted 30iu of hgh as 'what it takes' and 20-30iu plus of slin per meal

the most important genetics are those that allow you to process loads of gear and withstand the stress strain, eating and overall hassle to your body. this shit about 'quick responders' is nonsense- it should be quick responders to massive doseages.

next up is eating- if you can't feed often and all the time you won't gain as much. and thirdly- the ability to behave yourself stay away from ale and class a drugs.

and the overall important ability is the ability to afford this week in week out for ages

that and cybergenics, mct oils, dibencozide and FRAC, perhaps with a bit of chlorophyll and beta-sitersterol- perhaps a bit of smilax too

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
Dorian grew in 93 by switching to negatives and making the mind muscle connection
T

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"

You make me want to take drugs.
It's Hip to be Square!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 07:43:43 PM »
Nobody knows except him.

that being said, I'll use my common sense and not believe that the biggest, hardest bodybuilder to ever walk the planet accomplished it by using half of what every other guy took. Use your head

x2

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 07:50:37 PM »
Damn read this and maybe I should throw the towel in. Not that I ever expected to look like Dorian but how can one's body handle all that. Even at 600mg Test, my heart races like a horse at the track when I'm at the gym

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »
It's funny that Dorian gets labeled as a heavy user just because he was so dominant.  He was the most rational bodybuilder of all time, why wouldn't he handle his useage the same way?  

Not because of that, but because he has British genes. Think about it, Churchill, Prince Charles, Dorian Yates..what a gene pool. Most of all Yates is a prove that drugs makes miracles. Try to name 5 other british top bodybuilders? Four of them we have never heard of.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »
really?

al beckles
bertil fox
charles clairmonte
reg park
flex lewis

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2012, 02:54:45 AM »
Damn read this and maybe I should throw the towel in. Not that I ever expected to look like Dorian but how can one's body handle all that. Even at 600mg Test, my heart races like a horse at the track when I'm at the gym
That's the name of the game my friend. The ones that can handle the most have the genetics to do so, of course they never started like that. They added year after year and never stopped growing and built tolerance levels throughout the years.

Wiggs keeping the naive ones in check  8)

BFG is the real deal gentleman.  ;)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2012, 03:34:40 AM »
Ronnie was a better steroid user.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 03:48:07 AM »
Not because of that, but because he has British genes. Think about it, Churchill, Prince Charles, Dorian Yates..what a gene pool. Most of all Yates is a prove that drugs makes miracles. Try to name 5 other british top bodybuilders? Four of them we have never heard of.

Yates's Dad or Mom was German. Prince Charles is inbred upon inbred.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
It's funny that Dorian gets labeled as a heavy user just because he was so dominant.  He was the most rational bodybuilder of all time, why wouldn't he handle his useage the same way?  
X2

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 08:38:15 AM »
Waking up 3-4 times per night for IV GH?  I'm calling BS on this. 

He wouldn't have to wake up.  Just hook it in and go to sleep.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »
 8)  Well he didn't have massive GYNO ?

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2012, 10:21:50 AM »
Couple questions:

1. What dosage do you have to be at to be considered a "drug monster?"  Would let's say 2500mg test ent, 1000mg/deca, 700mg tren ace, week, 200mg anadrol/day be considered a "drug monster?"  Or would it have to be much higher?

2.  If Dorian was doing 30 iu/day in a HGH pen "high quality human grade, no Chinese crap", that is VERY VERY expensive.  Unless he was stealing it, that amounts to anywhere from $30,000-$40,000 a MONTH in HGH alone.  Forget about the food, other steroids, rent, car, life expenses.  How was he affording it?  Don't say G4P  either, or he has some super special source that got it dirt cheap.  Unless he was doing it nearly full time  and had some very high paying schmoes, that's just not possible; be real. 

I'm not saying Dorian didn't take a lot, but some of these numbers when you throw them out there and think about it logically, make no sense and or are virtually impossible unless you were immune to injection pain and very wealthy. 

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2012, 11:18:24 AM »

2.  If Dorian was doing 30 iu/day in a HGH pen "high quality human grade, no Chinese crap", that is VERY VERY expensive.  Unless he was stealing it, that amounts to anywhere from $30,000-$40,000 a MONTH in HGH alone.  Forget about the food, other steroids, rent, car, life expenses.  How was he affording it?  Don't say G4P  either, or he has some super special source that got it dirt cheap.  Unless he was doing it nearly full time  and had some very high paying schmoes, that's just not possible; be real. 

I'm not saying Dorian didn't take a lot, but some of these numbers when you throw them out there and think about it logically, make no sense and or are virtually impossible unless you were immune to injection pain and very wealthy. 

I don't know how Dorian got a hold of his drugs but I can answer this question based on the reality of most bodybuilders. Most are able to obtain large, seemingly expensive quantities of drugs through a few routes:
1. Legitimate Income
2. Private posing sessions (and no I'm not saying gay sex. Interpret it how you want but EVERY bodybuilder has done this...from dorian to ronnie to bottom of the barrel pros and it pays a ton. Heres an example: A friend of mine was competing nationally in the 90s. He was approached backstage by a middle aged man who asked if he'd like to pose for him and a few of his friends at a party at his house. They agreed not to do anything sexual but they were allowed to touch him as he flexed. It was for 4-5 men, all of whom were supposedly doctors, lawyers or investment bankers who paid $5,000 each.)
3. Stealing (either stealing the drugs themselves, or having a connection with someone who works as a drug rep, or works in hospitals with AIDS patients or burn victims, etc)
4. Selling drugs
5. Sponorships with drug distributors

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2012, 11:24:05 AM »
I don't know how Dorian got a hold of his drugs but I can answer this question based on the reality of most bodybuilders. Most are able to obtain large, seemingly expensive quantities of drugs through a few routes:
1. Legitimate Income
2. Private posing sessions (and no I'm not saying gay sex. Interpret it how you want but EVERY bodybuilder has done this...from dorian to ronnie to bottom of the barrel pros and it pays a ton. Heres an example: A friend of mine was competing nationally in the 90s. He was approached backstage by a middle aged man who asked if he'd like to pose for him and a few of his friends at a party at his house. They agreed not to do anything sexual but they were allowed to touch him as he flexed. It was for 4-5 men, all of whom were supposedly doctors, lawyers or investment bankers who paid $5,000 each.)
3. Stealing (either stealing the drugs themselves, or having a connection with someone who works as a drug rep, or works in hospitals with AIDS patients or burn victims, etc)
4. Selling drugs
5. Sponorships with drug distributors

Re: Miguel Neil

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2012, 11:33:50 AM »
Absolute fucking horseshit. I know Leroy personally and he never talks to anyone about Dorian's drug use. I doubt he would even know exactly himself.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2012, 11:41:30 AM »
Absolute fucking horseshit. I know Leroy personally and he never talks to anyone about Dorian's drug use. I doubt he would even know exactly himself.

If you are being truthful about your association with Leroy, then mean no respect by posting this. As I said, I have very little connection to Dorian. I spoke to a friend of mine who knew Leroy decades ago. What he told me was based solely on memory from their interaction a long time ago, to my understanding.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »
Best way to figure out what someone actually used, in this case Dorian is simple....take what Dorian says and what all the friend of a friend stories and meet those 2 extremes in the middle for the true answer

Example: 750mg test vs 3 grams, middle would be approx 1.2-1.5 grams

almost like the rule of 3 when sex numbers are brought up, divide 1 side by 2 the other multiply by 2 for the real answer
"

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 02:43:50 PM »
Pro's use big big doses

when this dude called Danny Pavlovich (who owns/distrbutes Muscletech in perth, australia) 1st brought Cutler out to perth 1999, the Body performance gear staff were having with dinner with Cutler and cutler told Pavlovich of his drug regimen

according to the staff, Pavolovich's jaw literally dropped- he was shocked

and Pavlovich was a local BB who was known for not shying away from large dosing/shotgunning himself

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2012, 03:06:40 PM »
Pro's use big big doses

when this dude called Danny Pavlovich (who owns/distrbutes Muscletech in perth, australia) 1st brought Cutler out to perth 1999, the Body performance gear staff were having with dinner with Cutler and cutler told Pavlovich of his drug regimen

according to the staff, Pavolovich's jaw literally dropped- he was shocked

and Pavlovich was a local BB who was known for not shying away from large dosing/shotgunning himself

Not surprising.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2012, 03:21:06 PM »
Best way to figure out what someone actually used, in this case Dorian is simple....take what Dorian says and what all the friend of a friend stories and meet those 2 extremes in the middle for the true answer

Example: 750mg test vs 3 grams, middle would be approx 1.2-1.5 grams

almost like the rule of 3 when sex numbers are brought up, divide 1 side by 2 the other multiply by 2 for the real answer
ah no, how about taking what the friend of a friend says and add 50% more cause let's face even your best friend gets a water down version of what you are taking.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »
if you don't achieve that physique naturally you're just not training hard enough.  yeah that's how hard he trained.