Author Topic: Union Thugs get violent and assault man at rally.  (Read 9650 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Union Thugs get violent and assault man at rally.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 03:00:58 PM »
he doesn't deny it

http://www.newshounds.us/steven_crowder_doesn_t_deny_pushing_to_the_ground_the_man_who_later_punched_him_12122012

If Crowder shoved the guy to the ground - then he should have gotten punched, dont disagree. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
If Crowder shoved the guy to the ground - then he should have gotten punched, dont disagree.  

now all that's left is for you to condemn both Crowder and Faux News for being frauds and liars and then of course apologize to the board for posting yet another lie or at the very least for being too lazy to find out the truth before posting

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 11:04:41 PM »
Whether unions have more of a positive or more of a negative effect on economics,  the mechanism required to limit unions is the destroying of feedom itself.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 07:07:55 AM »
Isnt banning unions= unconstitutional and a human rights issue.

The freedom to unite isnt that a personal freedom?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 08:25:29 AM »
Ive lost count how many threads 33333 has started that have turned out to be bullshit 1/2 storys.  Almost every thread ends with his getting owned as a liar representing liars.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 09:10:51 AM »
did crowder put the guy on the ground.

NO!

Crowder had his back turned, when the guy hit the ground. That guy got up and started swinging at Crowder.

Furthermore, Hannity didn't leave that part out. He showed that video multiple times, with that part being on the broadcast.

Then, there's the matter of the black hot dog vendor, who got his stuff destroyed and called racial slurs. Let's see the left try and justify THAT ONE.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 09:13:05 AM »
NO!

Crowder had his back turned, when the guy hit the ground. That guy got up and started swinging at Crowder.

Furthermore, Hannity didn't leave that part out. He showed that video multiple times, with that part being on the broadcast.

Then, there's the matter of the black hot dog vendor, who got his stuff destroyed and called racial slurs. Let's see the left try and justify THAT ONE.

Settle down gloria.  Watch some more of the youtube videos (of the antagonizer) and see what the pattern is.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 09:14:19 AM »

Settle down gloria.  Watch some more of the youtube videos (of the antagonizer) and see what the pattern is.

Explain what happened to the hot dog vendor.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2012, 09:15:33 AM »
Explain what happened to the hot dog vendor.

Not interested.  I know that rascism exists. Have a nice day.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2012, 09:19:03 AM »
Not interested.  I know that rascism exists. Have a nice day.

What a shocker.  ::)

And, it appears you're not interested in the guy who grabs the back of Crowder's jacket and tries to yank him to the ground, AFTER the altercation with the first dude, who hit Crowder in the mouth.

If Crowder was truly assaulted then we know, being the pathetic attention whore that he is, that he will press charges

If he doesn't press charges then we know he is a fraud, pussy and pathetic liar......not that any of those things would disqualify him from being on FAUX NEWS.

someone has got to keep the right dumb and scared and he's obviously the man for the job

So, by that logic, if I punch you in the mouth and crack your grill and you press charges, you're an attention whore. ::)

Besides, Crowder stated that he will press charges, unless that guy meets him in a one-on-one fight, with the winner, getting the charity of his choice a nice donation at the loser's expense.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2012, 09:26:03 AM »
Isnt banning unions= unconstitutional and a human rights issue.

The freedom to unite isnt that a personal freedom?

Unions aren't being banned. Forcing people to join them (and pay dues) IS.

If unions were so great, people would be lining up to be a part of them, NOT fleeing them in droves.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2012, 09:45:44 AM »
Unions aren't being banned. Forcing people to join them (and pay dues) IS.

If unions were so great, people would be lining up to be a part of them, NOT fleeing them in droves.

So people are forced to join a union now? By law?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »

The right-to-work law says you CANNOT force someone to join a union and pay due, as a condition of employment.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
The right-to-work law says you CANNOT force someone to join a union and pay due, as a condition of employment.

ya and you get the benefits of unions without paying. Also, right to work states are worse off everytime this legislation or similar legislation passes.

What valid arguement can you make for it?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2012, 09:55:21 AM »

Sounds cool.

So the politicians in the state is concerned about civil rights here.
I dont trust government and i know you dont either.

There is some other motives behind this, wouldnt you agree?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:27 AM »
ya and you get the benefits of unions without paying. Also, right to work states are worse off everytime this legislation or similar legislation passes.

What valid arguement can you make for it?

Worse off? Hardly!!

Try employees in right-to-work (RTW) states having up to $4300 more in purchasing power and the top 5 states (in terms of low unemployment) being RTW states, with the state highest in unemployment being forced union states.

History shows that Michigan's citizens will soon be saying that the state's new "Right to Work" law is "a good thing for Michigan," National Right to Work Pres. Mark Mix explains.....

"Indiana, I believe, has led the nation in new private sector job growth since they passed the Right to Work law in February. The economic development department out in Indiana has indicated there have been 90 new deals of companies that have come and said 'we're interested - now that you're in a Right to Work state - to either expand or relocate in your state.' So, it has had a dramatic impact on the economic activity in the state of Indiana."

Mix notes that workers in Right to Work states not only tend to have as much as $4,300 more purchasing power, but also are more likely to have health insurance:

"And if you look at the other 22 Right to Work states, you find when it relates to private sector job growth, when it relates to increase in private sector per-capita purchasing power, or adjusted for cost of living, you find those states are doing much better.

"So, there's lots of data out there that talks about this, including a study from the George Mason Department of Economics. They did a study when, adjusting wages for cost of living, they found workers in Right to Work states have about $2,300 more to spend than workers in forced-unionism states.

"Dr. Barry Poulsen, from the University of Colorado, did a study using a similar study about cost of living. He found that there was a $4,300 advantage in Right to Work states for purchasing power for workers who were in Right to Work states versus states that allowed forced unionism."

"In fact, the percentage of workers covered by healthcare increase dramatically in Right to Work states and decrease in states that don't have Right to Work."

"So the metrics are out there. But most importantly, this is about individual freedom in the workplace."

Studies show that Right to Work states also have lower unemployment due to their more business-friendly environment, Mix says:

"Looking at the Bureau of Census data, and looking at the Bureau of Economic Analysis data, and then looking at some regional think-tanks and economic forecasting statistical aggregators, we find this data.

"It's pretty straight forward. In The Washington Times today (Tuesday), actually, there's a chart where it talks about the lowest states with unemployment. The top five states with the lowest unemployment are Right to Work states. The bottom five are forced-unionism states.

"In the standpoint of places to do business, CNBC ranks the states on the business climate. The top five are Right to Work states, the bottom are non-Right to Work states.

http://cnsnews.com/node/618195

Heck, the auto industry is going south.....LITERALLY, as more car companies are moving to southern right-to-work states.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2012, 10:05:52 AM »
Sounds cool.

So the politicians in the state is concerned about civil rights here.
I dont trust government and i know you dont either.

There is some other motives behind this, wouldnt you agree?

The motives are obvious: Companies want to save money and employees want to be able to work, without their due going to politicians/causes they don't like.

If unions get out of hand, they want the option of getting non-union workers to continue business.

Obama and the Dems call it "right to work for less". In a way, they're right. But, if a company is struggling and an employees is willing to take a pay cut or fewer hours, to avoid getting whacked altogether, that should be that employee's call, not that of a union.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2012, 10:09:58 AM »
The motives are obvious: Companies want to save money and employees want to be able to work, without their due going to politicians/causes they don't like.

If unions get out of hand, they want the option of getting non-union workers to continue business.

Obama and the Dems call it "right to work for less". In a way, they're right. But, if a company is struggling and an employees is willing to take a pay cut or fewer hours, to avoid getting whacked altogether, that should be that employee's call, not that of a union.

What do you mean by "unions getting out of hand" ?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2012, 10:24:17 AM »

No.  Very few jobs in america have labor unions. Most are free-enterprise and set their own standards for wages/benefits. Also only a minor amount of states are "Right to work" states. I think 12 out of 50.
 And their results are not doing as good as mcway has posted.  See link:

http://www.miafscme.org/RTW_overview.htm

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2012, 10:28:23 AM »
No.  Very few jobs in america have labor unions. Most are free-enterprise and set their own standards for wages/benefits. Also only a minor amount of states are "Right to work" states. I think 12 out of 50.
 And their results are not doing as good as mcway has posted.  See link:

http://www.miafscme.org/RTW_overview.htm

Michigan just became the 24th state to become "right-to-work". That's just under HALF, hardly a minor amount of states.

You used a link from union site; I used one, citing a RTW official. So, that's a wash. It's all about, in the end, the unemployment numbers, wages, benefits, and costs of living.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2012, 10:37:22 AM »
Michigan just became the 24th state to become "right-to-work". That's just under HALF, hardly a minor amount of states.

You used a link from union site; I used one, citing a RTW official. So, that's a wash. It's all about, in the end, the unemployment numbers, wages, benefits, and costs of living.

Yes. I agree. And if im allowed to increase company profits....one way to do that is to lower payroll wages. If im the boss and answer to no one whos to stop me?
  Ill say "Hey Mcway, My shareholders want some dividends this quarter so your going to take a paycut. You can take it or leave it and ill hire someone from this pile of applications i have on my desk"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »

Yes. I agree. And if im allowed to increase company profits....one way to do that is to lower payroll wages. If im the boss and answer to no one whos to stop me?
  Ill say "Hey Mcway, My shareholders want some dividends this quarter so your going to take a paycut. You can take it or leave it and ill hire someone from this pile of applications i have on my desk"

Yet, if that keeps up, then I go to a competitor who will pay me more. Word-of-mouth advertising still works well. When it gets out that a certain competitor of your former boss is paying more for doing the same job, it's exodus time.

Besides, happy employees tend to be productive ones. I've never had my wages cut, when a company was doing well. In fact, I got quite a nice Christmas bonus, when one place where I worked did excellent that particular quarter.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2012, 10:49:01 AM »
Yet, if that keeps up, then I go to a competitor who will pay me more. Word-of-mouth advertising still works well. When it gets out that a certain competitor of your former boss is paying more for doing the same job, it's exodus time.

Besides, happy employees tend to be productive ones. I've never had my wages cut, when a company was doing well. In fact, I got quite a nice Christmas bonus, when one place where I worked did excellent that particular quarter.

Right now every company has a hundred applications on the desk. So you are expendable. Until it becomes a "Workers market" where theirs a shortage of workers...then wages will stay low.

Well, then you are depending on the niceness and compassion of upper management. Some like to have a back-up knowing they have a job to go to.

But yes. As an employer I see both sides.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »
Its the right of every employer to decide what jobs he offers, what wages he offers, and who he hires.    Its the right of every individual to decide how they spend their  money.     Its the right of every employee to decide what job they are willing to work, what wage they are willing to accept, and who they are willing to work for.  Its the right off all individuals to organize and campaign/negotiate for changes in the world they are fit. Whethe employers or employees both are humans with the right to freedom.