Author Topic: The greatest entertainer ever  (Read 17002 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: The greatest entertainer ever
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2012, 03:25:20 AM »
Chaplin and Keaton...
Buster Keaton is aces. When TCM has a day of Keaton films it's a day I stay home. Heaven.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2012, 04:54:55 AM »
i think Michael was a naive guy too good for this world, playing with other peoples children is a stupid thing to do when ur loaded and living in the sick world we live in where people take advantage of you when and where they can.
indirectly these allegations of sexual abuse are what killed him in the end imo and offcourse the pig joe jackson.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2012, 05:16:24 AM »
i think Michael was a naive guy too good for this world, playing with other peoples children is a stupid thing to do when ur loaded and living in the sick world we live in where people take advantage of you when and where they can.
indirectly these allegations of sexual abuse are what killed him in the end imo and offcourse the pig joe jackson.

They weren't allegations, he was actually PLAYING with other peoples children.  You must either have pedo tendencies yourself or be utterly naive to think that a Grown Man has any business sharing a bed with young children that aren't his.  Their is absolutely no need to sleep with boys, no grown man I have ever met does it or feels a need to do it, and if someone in the neighbourhood openly boasted about sleeping with other peoples kids from the neighbourhood, he would be strung from the closest tree by his testicles.  It is utterly mind blowing to think that people still believe Michael Jackson is INNOCENT when his whole adult life was centred around RELATIONSHIPS with BOYS.  He wasn't interested in Women, he wasn't interested in Girls, he was INTERESTED IN BOYS.  This is why he got away with it, he was fully AWARE of how the average citizen was completely in AWE of extreme FAME and WEALTH, he was a master manipulator, of both the MEDIA and the Families of the Molested CHILDREN.  Everyone in his inner circle KNEW of his fetish for BOYS, it wasn't a well kept secret, people don't wan't to believe it because they have to much admiration for him, were sucked in by all the media spin making him out to be some type of GOD and it also makes them feel foolish for Idolising a SERIAL Paedophile (Easier to remain in DENIAL). Everything about MICHAEL JACKSON screams PREDATORY PAEDOPHILE.  If you can't see this, please do NOT have children, your Molester RADAR doesn't work.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2012, 05:52:41 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2012, 08:14:22 PM »
I always said he was not... As a parent, no amount of money would keep you from putting a pedo's balls in a vice if they messed with your kids.

The fact that these people took payoffs, in my mind, proves his innocence, not his guilt.
Me, I think he knew exactly what kind of shitty witness/goober-in-the-dock to victimise.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2012, 01:37:16 AM »
Me, I think he knew exactly what kind of shitty witness/goober-in-the-dock to victimise.
How anybody can think Michael Jackson was innocent is beyond me, the man openly told the world he shares his bed regularly with young boys.  It doesn't matter if he lied that he wasn't molesting them, anybody with even half of a brain would be able to put two and two together, unless you feel some deep pressing need to sleep in bed with other peoples children, your point of view makes no sense.  Let's just pretend in some parallel universe Michael wasn't sucking off young boys, do you really think sleeping in the same bed with other peoples children is in anyway appropriate.  Michael Jackson knew how much he could get away with, he was a CLASSIC narcisstic LIAR, he could tell what he could no longer get away with and he would constantly change the LIE, first, it's I like Children, next, it's I just want to help the children, next, it's I want them to stay at my house, next, it's I want them to sleep in my room, next it's I want them to sleep in my bed, next, it's I want to awaken their sexuality and wank them off, and on and on it goes.  Paedophiles like Michael actually want to be caught, he was too chicken shit afraid of jail though, these type of Pedos actually want the world to know and accept them for the monsters they are, they actually would like nothing better than to endorse paedophilia and tell everyone how beneficial it is for the children.  Pedos like Michael are deeply deeply sick and perverted, they are beyond help.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2012, 01:42:43 AM »

V

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2012, 06:01:43 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2012, 06:09:59 AM »
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2012, 05:54:43 PM »
 Had sex with boys

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2012, 05:55:44 PM »

How can ANY parent let someone buy them off when it concerns their children?

It's ridiculous.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2012, 06:14:57 PM »
Prince live was something to see.