Author Topic: Oregon Mall Shooting .... NOT a Black Man  (Read 4358 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Oregon Mall Shooting .... NOT a Black Man
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 11:07:08 PM »
Or terminator 2 where Rob Patrick and Arnold battle it out

That's right! Once again Arnold was trying to educate the masses and some dimwits just didn't listen.
a

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 03:30:39 AM »
I have been to clackamas Town Center Many times as I am from Portland. We have 5 major malls in OR. Lloyd Center I think is the most dangerous and would expect spmething like a mall shooting there instead of clackams town center. LLoyd center has a Ice skating rink were Tanya harding used to practice on whe  she was a up and coming olympic Ice skater,alot of gangbangers hang out at Lloyd center and around the area.The max line runs by Lloyd ceneter and alot of people get robbed st the max stop by Lloyd center once somebody got beat retarded with a baseball bat at Lloyd center by some gang members. Lloyd center is right near MLK Boulevard were all the gangs hustle and claim territory. there are alot of shootings around Lloyd ceneter but not inside!

**Clackamas Town center is in a pretty white trashy area! It is a huge mall. There is some gang activity out that way as well. I am surprised somebody would go shoot it up for no reason though!
This guy just lost his marbles or went off his prozac! I have seen fights go down at clackamas Town center between Rival gangs. Never any shootings iside the mall though. fights but not shootings!

Pioneer Place is located right downtown and is a super classy mall! alot of high end stores! 4 story mall! This is were the rich shop! I use to work inside pioneer place.

Washington square- the same stores as Lloyd center and clackamas center except washington square is classier they also have a cheescake factory inside of it.

Beaverton Mall- shitty mall. shitty stores. Nice new movie theater though.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 03:31:43 AM »
Unfortunately, I believe he's just a mediocre Canadian that doesn't enjoy the right to keep and bear arms. 

Uhhh last I check.... Canada is in North America. I could be wrong...
$

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 11:11:08 PM »
This kid was only able to kill 2 people?    I would think that your average homicidal maniac with a gun in a crowded mall could surely muster up the ability to do a little more damage than that.    Sick stuff. 

Looks like another homicidal maniac did indeed muster up the ability to do more damage with a gun.  But in a school instead of a mall.   

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 12:08:28 AM »
skin bleach

someone smakked some black offa him